A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mandibular fractures - s/l IV Blair Islets or IV Blare Islets/loops? - Lisa

Posted: Aug 25, 2010

s

Found it...Ivy Blair - Lisa

[ In Reply To ..]
s

Similar Messages:

Any Information On Blair's Transcription
Jul 10, 2014

I only found 2 other ads for this company, one in Feb. 2014 and in 2012.  No reviews or anything.  Exact same wording for each ad.  Is this company legit?  ...

Vesi Loops
May 21, 2012

I'm typing an op report for a AAA repair. Artery was circled with a (Vesi) loop? Any help would be appreciated. I don't see this in either of my surgical word books. ...

S/l Red Russel Loops
May 27, 2015

fem-fem artery bypass file.  It sounds like the doc is saying 'Red Russel loops"   ...

S/l Cozin Fractures
Jun 19, 2011

s/l cozin fractrures.   "We reviewed cozin fractures today."  This is a fracture in a child, if that helps. I'm not having any luck finding this word.. ...

L1-L2 Compression Fractures Or L1 And L2 Compresion Fracture
Jun 22, 2012

Mandibular, Lingular ??
Aug 06, 2012

She has no palpable adenopathy to her cervical spine, *some mandibular, some lingular area*. ...

Mandibular Surgery Question
Jul 29, 2010

I am working on a maxillary/mandibular surgery, alveoloplasty The doc keeps saying something that sounds like...."pineapple barrel drill" ...........sound familiar anyone? ...

Mandibular Anteroposterior Hypoplasia.
Dec 18, 2010

HELP!!  Sounds like "hunsuck" osteotomy.   HELP!!  Sounds like "Paullen" osteotomy. ...

Mandibular Osteotomy Chisel
Dec 22, 2010

Doing a LeFort I and sagittal split osteotomy, MD dictates he used bibeveled chisels and s/l Harguss chisels to separate the proximal and distal segments.  Just when I thought I had their terminology down pat, somebody gave them a new piece of Christmas in the staff grab bag! ...

Mandibular And S/l Flagomatic Branches
Apr 23, 2011

Pt has discomfort in temporal distribution of the facial nerve.  Mandibular and s/l flagomatic branches have been spared.  Any ideas? ...

Endotracheal Tube Tied To The Mandibular Preomolar?
Nov 19, 2011

Doing an op report and it sounds like he said the endotracheal tube is secured to the patient's mandibular (what sounds like) premolar?.  That doesn't sound right to me, but just unsure.  ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard "fractures" Being Abbreviated To "fracts"?
Sep 11, 2010

"DEXA - osteopenia - s/l frax major osteoporotic 8.  Hip fracture risk 2.2 - below threshold of treatment." Thanks for any help! ...