A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

mandibular and s/l flagomatic branches - Kelley

Posted: Apr 23, 2011

Pt has discomfort in temporal distribution of the facial nerve.  Mandibular and s/l flagomatic branches have been spared. 

Any ideas?

Can you hear zygomatic - sm

[ In Reply To ..]

Can you hear zygomatic ?

“All facial muscles receive their innervation from the branches of the facial nerve (CN VII)-temporal, zygomatic, buccal, marginal mandibular, cervical.”

mandibular and zygomatic ARCHES. - radmt40

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Obtuse Marginal Branches - Roman Or Arabic Numbers?
Feb 24, 2010

Is it "left circumflex obtuse marginal II" or "left circumflex obtuse marginal 2"?  Thanks.  ...

Mandibular, Lingular ??
Aug 06, 2012

She has no palpable adenopathy to her cervical spine, *some mandibular, some lingular area*. ...

Mandibular Surgery Question
Jul 29, 2010

I am working on a maxillary/mandibular surgery, alveoloplasty The doc keeps saying something that sounds like...."pineapple barrel drill" ...........sound familiar anyone? ...

Mandibular Anteroposterior Hypoplasia.
Dec 18, 2010

HELP!!  Sounds like "hunsuck" osteotomy.   HELP!!  Sounds like "Paullen" osteotomy. ...

Mandibular Osteotomy Chisel
Dec 22, 2010

Doing a LeFort I and sagittal split osteotomy, MD dictates he used bibeveled chisels and s/l Harguss chisels to separate the proximal and distal segments.  Just when I thought I had their terminology down pat, somebody gave them a new piece of Christmas in the staff grab bag! ...

Endotracheal Tube Tied To The Mandibular Preomolar?
Nov 19, 2011

Doing an op report and it sounds like he said the endotracheal tube is secured to the patient's mandibular (what sounds like) premolar?.  That doesn't sound right to me, but just unsure.  ...

Mandibular Fractures - S/l IV Blair Islets Or IV Blare Islets/loops?
Aug 25, 2010

s ...