A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How does one apply for a job at Diskriter? - Their website is - a Power Point or PDF. or I am getting this wrong?

Posted: Jul 18, 2010

Thank you in advance!  By the way - anyone work there?  From what I have learned is an MT, depending on the position you are hired, may get benefits from the Diskriter or benefits from the hospital in which you are assigned?  Is that a good gig?  Hospital benefits rock!  I miss them!

oh, and does DR use M*Modal across the board? UGH! - Miss MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I hear it sucks!

New DR employee and pretty happy - Livewire

[ In Reply To ..]
I started there a little over a month ago and am liking it quite a bit so far. I think the Mmodal platform is pretty decent. Steady work too.

I just emailed the recruiter out of the blue, she had me send my rez and the rest is history. They advertise on the jobs board and also on mtjobs.com.

They send all the equipment which I LOVE, since my PC has seen better days. Everyone seems to be more than willing to help. So yes I give them thumbs up :)

I'm jealous. You must have a much better credit - rating than I do. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
my credit was horrible and they hired me - Diskriter - mtbiz
[ In Reply To ..]
communication could be a little better, but most of the time I have work for my shift and I'm hitting my lines ok working in both SR and regular typing. Just my experience though. Everyone seems to have their own song to sing about all companies.
They wouldn't hire me because I live in Alabama. nm - wannie
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
What does Alabama have to do with the price of rice in China??? - mountaindewfreak
[ In Reply To ..]
Not to mention credit report. How stupid. Don't they know some of us are trying to repair our credit and pay our bills and that's what the freakin job is for? I don't get it.
Who knows? Different states, different laws. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Not every company is licensed to work in - all states. NM
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Don't know. They confirmed they run a credit check/report - before hiring.
[ In Reply To ..]
Or at least someone who said they were from there came and posted in response to a thread where the MT was denied a job because of a poor credit check/report.

Just sent my resume - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
Once you hear back how long does the hiring process take?

Diskriter has postings on the job seeker's board - mtbiz

[ In Reply To ..]
you should be able to apply directly from that

missed their call; guess it was only one chance - NJMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I sent my resume, got a call the next day which I missed and the recruiter left a voicemail. That was last Monday or Tuesday; I returned the call and left a message, I have still heard nothing back. But I figure I probably wouldn't get hired anyway after I read the post about not hiring for bad credit :(

The same thing happened to me - OMG

[ In Reply To ..]
TWICE I was called, TWICE I called back and left messages, and not ONCE did they call me back. I think its really like you said, if you don't answer on the first ring, forget about it. I finally just gave up calling and sending emails. I mean they NEVER responded. Crazy!

so call them back - again - mtbiz

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sure they are getting lots of resumes, lots of MTs are looking for work. Sometimes it's about timing but if I were you I'd call back again. If they are still posting they might be looking. I wouldn't give up but that's just me.
Not missing much - XDRer
[ In Reply To ..]
Worked there for over 7 years and let me tell you - Your not missing anything by them not calling you back. Run don't walk!

Similar Messages:

Diskriter :: Enough Work At Diskriter
Sep 07, 2011

Is there enough work at Diskriter most of the time or feast or famine like other companies? ...

Diskriter?
Jul 27, 2010

I am just wondering if anyone has had a problem with Diskriter.   Thanks ...

WHAT Is Going On With DISKRITER
Oct 20, 2011

Anybody know reasons for the strangeness lately?  Seriously... things are a bit well unusual... maybe it is me... ...

Anybody Know What Is Going On At Diskriter?
Nov 06, 2011

Work is low and just a strange sense in the air.  I have my own theories, but would be interested in any ideas.   ...

Thank You, Diskriter!!
Dec 23, 2011

I have been happily working for Diskriter for the past few years, and I just got an amazon gift card for the holidays!  They thanked me for my hard work this year.  I LOVE this company; it is nice to know that I am appreciated!!!   What a nice touch.  Happy Holidays, all! ...

Anybody Know What's Up With Diskriter?
Oct 21, 2013

Anybody know what's up with Diskriter?  Got laid off Friday, now can't get ahold of Hr to retrieve my 401K. ...

Diskriter Anything?
Jul 16, 2014

What can anyone tell me about Diskriter?  How is the QA dept from both the QAS point of view and the MT point of view.  How is the company to work for?  Good and bad ? ...

Has Anyone Seen The Ad From Diskriter On
Aug 26, 2014

They pay 5.5 cents a line for STRAIGHT typing?  Are they insane?  I hope they don't think any of us are THAT desperate.  WTH? ...

Diskriter
Sep 02, 2014

Does anyone have any information or opinions regarding Diskriter?  I was wondering if they were a good company to possibly work for. ...

Diskriter Outsources
Oct 20, 2009

I did not realize that Diskriter outsoursces.   Has anyone else knowledge of this? ...

DISKRITER INFO?
Nov 19, 2009

Any info.  May be looking soon.... ...

I Was Fired From Diskriter ...
Aug 13, 2010

I was fired from diskriter because I had quality but not the quantity. ...

KEYSTROKES OR DISKRITER BEST?
Aug 25, 2010

Any preference between the 2 companies and why?  Please help me make a decision.  ...

Diskriter Info PLEASE
Nov 01, 2010

I'm going to apply with this company and would like to know how those of you who have been there a while like the company. Total honesty please. How often do you run out? Do they communicate well? I hate having to switch companies, but the work load at Webmedx has me extremely worried. I just want to work. I am a faithful employee and look forward to each anniversary with one company, long term, but I can't do this anymore. ...

Considering Applying To Diskriter
Nov 15, 2010

I am considering applying to Diskriter.  I just received an email with some questions.  I am wanting to know any info on the criminal background check.  I had some hot checks about 7-10 years ago and paid them off then, but am worried about this background check and also my credit is not that great.  Could someone please clue me in?  Also, do you need to take a picture of your desk/work area to work there?  I have a alcove in my bedroom where I do my work since I live in an apartment.  I ...

Anything About Diskriter Out Of Pennsylvania?
Nov 22, 2010

Does anyone here work for or know anything about Diskriter out of Pennsylvania? I'm thinking about applying with them, and I don't see any previous comments about them. ...

M Modal Diskriter
Sep 07, 2011

Any opinions/experiences on M Modal platform at Diskriter or on the company itself? ...

The Demise Of Diskriter
Feb 11, 2012

As a long time MT at DR, I find the undoing of Diskriter to be most upsetting.  Anyone else have any thoughts?  People have left in great numbers and continue to leave.  Global has taken all but a small amount of our work in TR....and those in management could care less about us.  I am moving on, but just wondered if others have had this experience?   ...

Diskriter Deception
Mar 21, 2012

More people laid off today and people still being lied to...outright lies.  I just cannot wrap my head around the whole idea that the people in management are telling the lies and executing them daily, yet saying otherwise when asked...or giving some canned response that is a total bluff.  Sad, Sad, Sad!!!!  AS they say...karma is a ______ Good luck to all of those who have suffered and lost their jobs under this playskool regime. And to India....You may type it for 1 cpl and the ...

Diskriter Lay-Offs
Apr 03, 2012

So how many others have been laid off from Diskriter?  Thinking the place is going under. ...

DiskRiter Anything Good To Say?
Jun 07, 2012

Have applied at DR, read all the negative stuff on here, is there anything good? Bad situation at present job, hate to jump from the frying pan into the fire, but the pay offered at DR is better. Can anybody help me? ...

Stay Away From Diskriter!
Sep 11, 2012

Stay away from Diskriter who has an ad on the Job Seeker's Board. I worked for them and it was THE worst experience of my life. It is a very big hospital they are referring to with lots and lots of facilities associated with it and lots and lots of account specifics. You need to have a certified degree as a rocket scientist to work for them. They chastise you and make you feel worthless. The QA will knock you down, and then you have to waste YOUR time to prove them wrong, which they always ...

Any Diskriter MTs? Are They Hiring?
Apr 17, 2014

x ...

Diskriter Still In Business
May 05, 2014

thought they were long gone.   ...

Goodbye, Diskriter
Nov 28, 2014

The S-account is fully functional and also going with another vendor as of next week and we got, what was it, 5 days' notice?  We knew it was coming but thanks much (not), Diskriter, for giving us that notice, it being holiday time and all.  Oh well, on to plan B.  Good luck coworkers.  It's my last night tonight, probably my last night transcribing after 38 years.  Can't wait to pack up this company PC and get rid of it.  I could really party if ...

Help -- How Do I Apply For PTO?
Oct 21, 2010

TIA for your help. ...

Should I Re-apply?
Nov 20, 2010

I applied to RI Unlimited 3 months ago and never heard back--should I reapply?  I got emails saying that I passed everything and then they said I would hear back but never did.  What is your advice? Thanks. ...

How Do You Apply For MTS Job?
Jan 26, 2011

I'm interested in applying for the MTS job posted, but I can't find a place on their web site to send a resume.  What am I missing?  I called the 800 number and it just had a menu for unrelated departments. ...

Should I Even Apply?
Sep 04, 2012

I just got an e-mail from a recruiter from Nuance asking me if I would like to apply for a job; i.e. they took over my former place of employment's transcription department and I had originally applied so I could stay on, but then decided not to-thus they still had my contact info. The recruiter said that they had merged with Transcend and that there was plenty of work, etc. I do need a job as my unemployment benefits will be running out by the beginning of the new year, or sooner if phas ...

How To Apply At MQ
Jun 21, 2013

How do I apply for work at MQ?  ...