A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

does anyone know micro-direct verus microdirect laryngoscopy? - oregonmt

Posted: Aug 04, 2011

Thanks!

No Hyphen - See Book of Style 3rd Edition, page 134 - another MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Do not use a hyphen after common prefixes except when they precede a proper noun, a capitalized word, or an abbreviation.

Similar Messages:

Laryngoscopy
Feb 28, 2013

The doctor says what sounds like "the spatial laser tube was used" ??  Is that right? He's doing a biopsy of leukoplakia in the larynx. ...

Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
Oct 17, 2009

Fiberoptic laryngoscopy reveals hyperplasia and hypertrophy of the base of tongue lymphoid tissue.  The lactalare was noted to be normal.  The upper brass noted to be normal.  Vocal cord _______ was noted to be normal.  The glottic area was entirely intact.  There was no edema of the retinoids.  SO that is what it sounds like. if anyone knows anything about this, please help! Vocal cord _____ is because it is a giant slur. Also, retinoids doesnt seem like th ...

Micro Sicads
Nov 03, 2010

Hi all of you who've helped me so much before.  Neurologist with a new term I've never heard and can't seem to find under any spelling.  Here's the sentence: "She had obvious nystagmus, much as she does today, with micro sicads on fundoscopy, and then gaze-evoked lateral jerk nystagmus which was worse when she looked to her left than the right."   Anyone?  I'm at a loss. ...

Micro-tophi?
Aug 02, 2011

There are multiple _______ tophi present Objective: swollen right index finger ASSESSMENT: Gouty arthritis.   I'm not finding "micro-tophi" anywhere, but it definitely s/l he's saying "micro." Help? ...

Laryngoscopy Examination
Jun 20, 2012

The false vocal cords, _________, and epiglottis also have no masses.  SL retinoids  Thanks in advance! ...

Early Appendicitis Verus S/l "Smeckle's"
Jun 23, 2010

This was radiologist report of colon.  TIA  ...

S/l "Jiltey Soft Micro Wire".
Nov 04, 2009

Physician performing a vascular lab procedure. ...

Anyone Else NOT See Direct Deposit In Their
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Could Someone Kindly Direct Me To The
Jun 04, 2010

Central:  I seem to be having trouble locating it and would like to reference something.  I would greatly appreciate your help Thanking you in advance.   ...

Any Ex JLG Get Their Direct Deposit Yet?
Sep 23, 2011

Maybe I just checked too early? Thanks! ...

Where Is My Direct Deposit? Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2013

I am wondering if the bank is playing with the money or there is a problem in payroll distribution land. B of A has finally stated (admitted) the method they are using to manipulate credits and debits to generate the most fees My direct deposit has always shown up at midnight. My bank text message notification always comes just after midnight. ...

Direct Deposit
Feb 06, 2015

Can those of you who have direct deposit for your pay check tell me when it is normally deposited to your account? Thanks! ...

MT Week Direct Action
May 10, 2012

more. May Day! May Day! The MT ship is listing and worse! Join us in a Letters to the Editor Campaign Online and in Print Starting MT Week! Here is what we are doing and asking you as a working MT to do. Whenever you are OOW, NJA, etc., draft a letter, compile a list of local newspapers and blogs in your area or nationally and start mailing them, posting them or emailing them to the editor. Let us be productive during our OOW times and do something about our collective situations. You can req ...

Direct Microlaryngoscopy - Urology
Aug 30, 2012

I am doing a direct microlaryngoscopy report.  Could this be right?  It sounds exactly like urology. A urology 30 degree endoscope was used to complete the examination.  This was placed in the tumor identified.     Thanks! ...

How About Training Direct From AAPC
Sep 18, 2012

Ok, how about this program. It is directly from AAPC. Anyone on here received their CPC or CPC-H from this course? http://www.aapc.com/training/cpc-complete-training-package.aspx  So, let me have it... the good the bad and the ugly. ...

Direct Deposit Late
Dec 28, 2012

Is anyoe else's direct deposit late?  Mine always shows up shortly after midnight, but it is not there.  ...

Is Direct Deposit Required?
Jan 21, 2015

Is direct deposit required, or are paper checks an option to get paid? ...

Is Anyone From The Dragon Direct Project
May 22, 2015

If so, how is your line count and quality?  ...

FutureNet Tech Direct Deposit
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone else not get paid via direct deposit today? The gal in payroll has not replied to my email and wondering what is going on.  ...

Anyone Receive Their Direct Deposit Tonight?
Dec 28, 2012

Mine usually hits tonight (Thursday night) and I have not received it. ...

Direct Deposit Paycheck From Transtech?
Feb 09, 2013

Did anyone else not receive their direct deposit paycheck from Transtech? This is a first for me.  ...

Direct Deposit, Thought I Would Share
May 08, 2013

Just thought I would share.  With direct deposit, I've read people saying they don't have bank accounts or whatever, and I have one, but choose to use a Netspend card for my direct deposits.  The GOOD THINGS about the card are that first of all, you receive your direct deposit the MINUTE it is sent by your company.  I am ALWAYS paid two days earlier than payday and that is on both jobs that I work.  There is no waiting for the bank to clear and such or worrying abou ...

Can Someone Direct Me To The Asr Practice Modules That Were Located
Apr 03, 2014

Department and then I think Human Resources and then I dont remember what comes next.   I did them about 1 1/2 years ago but I cant find them now.   TIA ...

Nice That IMEDX Direct Deposit Came In
Nov 27, 2014

xx ...

Why Would A Company Not Offer Direct Deposit?
Feb 13, 2015

It seems to be a win-win for both transcriptionist and company with time saving and cost saving. So, why would they not offer it? Makes one wonder if the company is financially sound. ...

Not Liking Lack Of Direct Deposit.
Mar 06, 2015

The company I work for is decent, as far as MTSOs go. Pay is better than most but still crappy IMO.  The problem is they do not offer direct deposit. Receiving my check is so sporadic with mail service being horrible. Some pay periods I get it 2 days after mailing, other times it may take up to a week. I have bills to pay and really need something that I can depend on being there at regular interval. Really considering going elsewhere if they don't start offering Direct Depos ...

First Paycheck - Is It Direct Deposit Or Paper Check?
Nov 09, 2009

Used to be if you made change of bank account, the first one was paper and then DD kicked in.  Anyone know>? ...

Paper Check Versus Direct Deposit
Dec 11, 2009

I just signed up for direct deposit but I didn't get paid yesterday like I was supposed to.  How long does it take for a paper check to arrive in the mail?  ...

Keystrokes - Paycheck By Direct Deposit Or By Mail?
Jul 15, 2010

Does anyone know if keystrokes pays your last paycheck by direct deposit or by mail? Thank you. ...

Direct Action Letter Writing Campaign For
May 18, 2012

MT Week (that begins Sunday) and what working MTs actually bring to "patient safety." Let us take meaningful action today and this weekend to regain MT Week as a week that TRULY recognizes the working MT. Ship Letters to the Editor off electronically and by snail mail to your local papers for publication in their print and online editions. AHDIs theme this year is "patient safety" in case you didn't know. What a joke and so self-serving! How about a theme of "The MTSO How-To Guide To Ensu ...