A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/L ovid zone of signal intensity.....sm - anon

Posted: Sep 24, 2010

A focus of bone marrow multiple myeloma lesion is not excluded, although the degenerative posttraumatic focus is another possibility.  Finally, there is an S/L ovid zone of signal intensity. 

Maybe ovoid zone nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

FLAIR Intensity In The Right "parasagittal, Parietal, Cortical" Regions. How To Type?
Aug 22, 2010

FLAIR intensity in the right parasagittal, parietal, cortical regions.  How to type? ...

D2? Signal
Oct 14, 2010

There is some increased D2(?) signal in the lateral facet of the patella but no evidence of a significant cartilage flap ...

S/l Signal And Morphology
Feb 08, 2010

MRI scan performed 02/02/2010 indicates a normal MRI scan of the left shoulder, and also the left trapezius musculature normal in s/l signal and mophology .  The clavicle and scapula are intact. TIA. ...

Increased Signal?
Mar 20, 2012

On MRI:  There is increased –signal?-- in the subacromial space, consistent with bursitis. I just can't hear what he says.  Thanks. ...

The Turn Signal Syndrome
Nov 11, 2009

Honestly, this dictation I'm doing is like the turn signal syndrome.  What I mean by that is people who don't bother to use their turn signals when they turn (I know, I'm anal.  I even use mine in parking lots).  There's a reason they're on the car and it's against the law not to use them when indicated. This doctor doesn't know how to use the turn signal, er, um, pause button, and I'm sitting here listening to um, ...

MRI Of Brain-*implease*signal???
Nov 18, 2010

I am having trouble understanding what the word is. I have played it over and over, and tried every possible thing I could think of. The doctor has a very strong foreign accent and the word sounds like "implease". On the non gadolinium-enhanced T2 weighted images, implease signal is identified within the left sphenoid sinus. ...

Hair Zone Pillows???
Jun 17, 2011

I swear the doc is saying "hair zone" pillows.  Here is the sentence in its entirety: Patient is on a pressure redistribution surface already, to be turned q.2 h., elevator "hair zone" pillows. It's probably something really simple and I'm going to feel so silly.  ...

DQS Maintenance For 24th From 5 To 6:15 Am EST And 10 Am To 11:15 BST??? What Time Zone Is BST?
Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA???? I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin....... ...

*hemoceftive* Zone Response To Opioids?? Thanks. Nm
Jan 03, 2012

nm ...

Is Paying For A Different Time Zone Legal?
Apr 26, 2015

I work for a transcription company on the west coast.  I have to post my hours in their time zone so I don't quality for a shift differential.  this doesn't seem legal to me. I should be paid for the shift i'm actually working. shouldn't I?! ...

On Lumbar Spine MRI, S/l Retro Frageers Signal Abnormality.
Nov 30, 2011

MRI of the lumbar spine demonstrates no evidence of any drop metastases.  There is an incidental note of s/l retro frag eers signal abnormality.  (or right rofrag eers) ...

Drug S/l Fu-to-ko-zone Two Sprays Each Nostril Daily
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

S/l Zone Of 'Romvea" During An Ortho Surgery
Oct 14, 2013

nm ...

There Is A (s/l Lens) Shaped Area Of Low Signal In The Weightbearing Portion Of The Lateral Femoral
Sep 27, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Drug S/l Be-thox-i-med-i-zone 60 Gram Tube, 0.25% Cream
Jan 25, 2011

x ...

Brain Injury Through Zone Of S/l Fatalis In Pons And Midbrain
Nov 12, 2013

Thank you ...

Radiology - "high Signal Phoenix?"
Mar 15, 2010

This is an MRI of the ankle.  Tried to google this but wasn't sure.  Thanks! A fracture of the posterior process of the talus is present with high signal ?phoenix? standing between the fracture fragments. ...

Left Hemipelvectomy Of "zone" Resection Primarily 2 But Also, 3 And 1,
Mar 08, 2011

For chondrosarcoma.  Does the pelvis have zones?  ...

Overtime Because Of The Time Clock Time Zone Change?
Feb 06, 2011

It has been inconvenient, and maybe a bit confusing at times, to check my time card hours for my shift as, because of my time zone, part of my hours show up on the next day because I work 2nd shift. I wonder if I will get overtime for yesterday, even though I did not work overtime. I had to start work several hours early because of maintenance, so all hours were completed before the hour my hours start showing up on the next day. Fine. But the last couple hours of yesterday show up as today, ...

The New MQ Time Clock Time Zone Change
Jan 04, 2011

is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Like I'm going to remember 6 months from now to ask for my PTO in CST time when I am in EST time zone.  MQ is the screwiest company I have ever worked for. ...

"Ice" FLAIR SIGNAL
Jun 14, 2011

Radiographic imaging noted some s/l ice flare signal.... Any help? ...