A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l signal and morphology - unsure

Posted: Feb 08, 2010

MRI scan performed 02/02/2010 indicates a normal MRI scan of the left shoulder, and also the left trapezius musculature normal in s/l signal and mophology .  The clavicle and scapula are intact.

TIA.

An MRI resource - DASOTAMom

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know that this will help you right now, but this is a good MRI resource for terms.

http://www.cis.rit.edu/htbooks/mri/inside.htm

Thank you for the link. I still couldn't find anything close sm. - unsure

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much for posting the link, it will come in handy, just not this time...lol

Similar Messages:

Does Morphology Fit Here?
Jan 27, 2010

MRI scan shows marked supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendinosis with a full-thickness tear of the supraspinatus tendon.  She also has downward beaking of the acromion with type II morphology.  tia. ...

D2? Signal
Oct 14, 2010

There is some increased D2(?) signal in the lateral facet of the patella but no evidence of a significant cartilage flap ...

Increased Signal?
Mar 20, 2012

On MRI:  There is increased –signal?-- in the subacromial space, consistent with bursitis. I just can't hear what he says.  Thanks. ...

The Turn Signal Syndrome
Nov 11, 2009

Honestly, this dictation I'm doing is like the turn signal syndrome.  What I mean by that is people who don't bother to use their turn signals when they turn (I know, I'm anal.  I even use mine in parking lots).  There's a reason they're on the car and it's against the law not to use them when indicated. This doctor doesn't know how to use the turn signal, er, um, pause button, and I'm sitting here listening to um, ...

MRI Of Brain-*implease*signal???
Nov 18, 2010

I am having trouble understanding what the word is. I have played it over and over, and tried every possible thing I could think of. The doctor has a very strong foreign accent and the word sounds like "implease". On the non gadolinium-enhanced T2 weighted images, implease signal is identified within the left sphenoid sinus. ...

Anyone Heard Of "Page Leaf Morphology"? This Is A Knee Surgery.
Sep 08, 2011

NM ...

S/L Ovid Zone Of Signal Intensity.....sm
Sep 24, 2010

A focus of bone marrow multiple myeloma lesion is not excluded, although the degenerative posttraumatic focus is another possibility.  Finally, there is an S/L ovid zone of signal intensity.  ...

On Lumbar Spine MRI, S/l Retro Frageers Signal Abnormality.
Nov 30, 2011

MRI of the lumbar spine demonstrates no evidence of any drop metastases.  There is an incidental note of s/l retro frag eers signal abnormality.  (or right rofrag eers) ...

There Is A (s/l Lens) Shaped Area Of Low Signal In The Weightbearing Portion Of The Lateral Femoral
Sep 27, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Radiology - "high Signal Phoenix?"
Mar 15, 2010

This is an MRI of the ankle.  Tried to google this but wasn't sure.  Thanks! A fracture of the posterior process of the talus is present with high signal ?phoenix? standing between the fracture fragments. ...

"Ice" FLAIR SIGNAL
Jun 14, 2011

Radiographic imaging noted some s/l ice flare signal.... Any help? ...