A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tadpole effusion - Stef

Posted: Jan 22, 2015

Would tadpole make sense here? Thanks. 

He at no point had a large effusion or even a tadpole effusion.

Tappable effusion? - nomessage

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks! - Stef

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you.

Similar Messages:

Drift Net Effusion In Ear?
Jun 11, 2010

Pt. in plane, had ear problems, doctor said what s/l no "drift net effusion".  Anyone ever heard of this? Thanks so much! TD ...

Fusion Or Effusion
Jul 20, 2010

The diagnosis is....coalition left ankle with some persistent pain after (effusion or fusion)..   Very hard to tell. tia. ...

Pleural Effusion
Jan 28, 2011

The effusion was a transudate.  The  s/l solarity was normal.  ...

S/l Wound Effusion
Jan 22, 2012

Patient transferred after femoropopliteal bypass on the left lower extremity, and wound s/l effusion, full thickness, performed on the left foot.  ...

Doctor Says Effusion, But Doesn't He Mean Fusion?
Nov 06, 2009

or am I just brain dead about now..tia.   She was therefore fixed with an external fixator rather than internal fixation for the *fusion.  The *fusion went on to heal and she has done reasonably well. ...

Ears Playing Tricks? S/l "golden Effusion Stutter"
Feb 05, 2010

Sentence: At arthroscopy he had a s/l "golden effusion stutter" with few cartinaginous fragments. Makes no sense but I can't get my head wrapped around it. Any ideas? ...

We Did Go Ahead And Tap That Small Right Pleural Effusion. Negative S/l "asa-fast".
Jul 10, 2010

x ...

Respiratory Arrest. Patient Laid Flat For Admission Of "blunt Ridge Effusion/infusion" Sm
May 14, 2015

Code was callled briefly as she deteriorated.  Her symptoms worsened as she was laid flat for initiation of s/l blunt ridge fusion, which was stopped quickly.  Totally stumped.    ...

EKG S/l "T Effusion"
Apr 09, 2010

Findings on an EKG - this doc has said this in 2 different reports now and he's talking so fast I cannot clearly understand, even when I slow it down.  He says - Prolonged QT interval or s/l "T effusion."  TIA. ...