A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/L Jobe's boots to reduce swelling in feet. - Missouri MT

Posted: May 03, 2013

I have looked everywhere and am not finding this. Has anyone ever heard of these? I tried several different spelling and nothing is popping up. Thank you so much in advance.

Jobst - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks!!!! Your awesome!!! nm - Missouri MT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Pt With Calluses On Feet - Exam: Both Feet Have S/l Serp-ses
Dec 27, 2010

x ...

Your Job Really Should Not Reduce You To Tears
Jan 25, 2011

I am level 3.  I have been typing report after report for the worst doctor on the planet (not English of course).  I have lashed out at my daughter, sent her a text to school apologizing, and now am in tears.  I only want to work and make a decent wage.  This has become so stressful and impossible I am just sitting here crying.  Please no flaming today -- I look all the time for something else, have applied, interviewed, etc.  When you have done this ...

Reduce Services Provided?
May 21, 2012

Those of us working from .07 to .08 cents per line with a service are making .03 cents per line less than we made 25 years ago. How many of you have reduced the services you used to do for clients to compensate for this gross reduction in wages? Is that an option? Should we stop doing ANYTHING but pounding the keyboard, afterall, that is all was get paid for. The rest of our services are unpaid: research, verifying patient data, keeping spreadsheets for the client, phone calls, installing so ...

Word Help: Type Of Swelling
Aug 05, 2010

Dermatologist says patient has "folliculitis type dermatitis.  He gets it on the hands, abdomen, even face hairs, and now he has one at left infraorbital area", then s/l  ferathemous or therathemus "swelling or pain".... I've been searching but haven't found the right word yet...anyone know what this is or can point me to a good place to look further? thanks, Cindy ...

MRI Results Of A Neck Swelling
Oct 15, 2010

Hi, The doctor is talking about a patient with a neck swelling and he says the following: "She had an MRI that showed what appeared to be a lymph node that was 2-cm in CRANIOCOLUMN and about 1-cm in AP dimension." It's the word in all caps that I'm having trouble with. The doctor was speaking clearly and not too fast, but I'm having difficulty figuring out what the word should be. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Amanda ...

Oscar Boots?
Nov 17, 2010

Decubitus care with what s/l "Oscar boots."   ...

S/l SV Or SB Boots For Surgery?
Aug 18, 2011

thanks ...

Type Of Boots
Nov 14, 2011

Progress note on nursing home resident.   "He is wearing his <think-o> boots while in bed." Not coming up with anything on Google search. ...

Reduce Background Noise On The Receiving End Of A Transcription With Express Scribe?
Apr 30, 2012

Hi everyone - first post - am I in the right place. Seems Gab Board doesn't want to talk MT. I'm sure I will be visiting them alot also. Can someone tell me if you can reduce backround noise on the receiving end of a transcription with Express Scribe?? ...

Term Pneumo Boots
Sep 30, 2010

Does anyone or has anyone ever found the correct spelling of pneumo boots? Is it Pneumo Boots, pneumoboots, or pneumo boots?  No one at our company nor myself can find it. Thanks...:) ...

Thumb And Small Finger Pain And Swelling.
Apr 08, 2015

Curious if anyone else has started having base of thumb and small finger pain and swelling since doing ASR for the past many years? ...

There Is Generalized Swelling Over The Dorsal And Lateral Aspect Of The Finger
Jan 09, 2012

extending from the distal phalanx just proximal to the eponychial fold region into the area of the *mid middle phalanx*.   Does this look right? ...

Feet
Dec 06, 2009

Extremity exam on an 81 year old lady . . . She does have slightly s/l "bruberous" appearing feet on both of her lower extremities.   Never heard this one.  Suggestions? ...

Getting My Feet Wet?
Nov 15, 2011

Does anyone know of a good, honest company where I can get my "feet wet" without being dragged in over my head? There are so many companies and after browsing through the forums here, I don't know which company to trust! Thanks for any help! ...

Can There Be Rugae On The Feet?
Feb 26, 2010

laser vaporization to remove s/l ruga on the plantar aspect left foot ...

What Do You Wear On Your Feet?
Jan 04, 2011

I find that if I wear shoes, I am inadvertantly pressing the rewind or FF bars on the foot pedal because the shoes are too wide. My feet get really sore pressing on the foot pedal with only socks on, though. Does anyone have any suggestions? ...

My Reasons For Dragging My Feet On 6.1.
Sep 15, 2010

have nothing to do with difficulty, upload/download time, or any MT-related issues. The majority of you STILL DON'T GET IT.  6.1. is an enhancement for back-end editing. Back-end editing means more automatiion and need for fewer and fewer real live human MTs to do MQ work. So great, jump on the bandwagon to eliminate your jobs.  I'm relatively confident I'll be one of the last to be let go whether I upgrade to 6.1 now or a month from now or whenever. You are just mak ...

Ortho - Flat Feet - Alterdix?
Jul 15, 2010

I'm doing an ortho consult and the patient has a history of long-standing flat feet and he uses (Alterdix?) for that.  I'm thinking it has to be some kind of shoe or device.  Not a medication because he says he is not taking any medication.    Also, just a side note - should it be a "long-standing history of flat feet" or is it correct the way it is "history of long-standing flat feet".   Thanks, ...

Do You Say 5 Feet, 4 Inch Woman Or 5 Foot
May 29, 2011

5 feet or 5 foot. I think it should be 1 foot and anything over 1, then feet, but now its sounding weird. I always type feet. Just wondering what other people do. ...

Bilateral Feet @-ray: Rule Arches, No Abnormalities.
Oct 02, 2012

Has anyone heard of "rule" arches?  Is this correct? ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Self-reported Height And Weight WERE 5 Feet 5 Inches And 125 Pounds
Apr 18, 2014

1)  Self-reported height and weight WERE 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds OR 2)  Self-reported height and weight WAS 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds. The doc always dictates #2.   ...

Podiatry - S/l "in S Boots"???
Apr 03, 2014

s/l "in S boots" TIA! ...

"right And Left Foot" Or "right And Left Feet"
Jun 13, 2011

This doc always says, "right and left foot", but i cant help but think that it should be "right and left feet"..... Can someone clear this up for me?   For example:  The patient comes in today for examinatin of his right and left foot.  or   The patient's right and left foot appears in normal condition.   ...