A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MRI results of a neck swelling - Amanda

Posted: Oct 15, 2010

Hi,

The doctor is talking about a patient with a neck swelling and he says the following: "She had an MRI that showed what appeared to be a lymph node that was 2-cm in CRANIOCOLUMN
and about 1-cm in AP dimension."

It's the word in all caps that I'm having trouble with. The doctor was speaking clearly and not too fast, but I'm having difficulty figuring out what the word should be.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Amanda

craniocaudal? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Thank you! -nm - Amanda

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Word Help: Type Of Swelling
Aug 05, 2010

Dermatologist says patient has "folliculitis type dermatitis.  He gets it on the hands, abdomen, even face hairs, and now he has one at left infraorbital area", then s/l  ferathemous or therathemus "swelling or pain".... I've been searching but haven't found the right word yet...anyone know what this is or can point me to a good place to look further? thanks, Cindy ...

S/L Jobe's Boots To Reduce Swelling In Feet.
May 03, 2013

I have looked everywhere and am not finding this. Has anyone ever heard of these? I tried several different spelling and nothing is popping up. Thank you so much in advance. ...

Thumb And Small Finger Pain And Swelling.
Apr 08, 2015

Curious if anyone else has started having base of thumb and small finger pain and swelling since doing ASR for the past many years? ...

There Is Generalized Swelling Over The Dorsal And Lateral Aspect Of The Finger
Jan 09, 2012

extending from the distal phalanx just proximal to the eponychial fold region into the area of the *mid middle phalanx*.   Does this look right? ...

Neck
Apr 26, 2011

I need help! I have been trying to figure this out for a while now. Here is the sentence, "Neck is not stiff  s/l as a tb to the stagnus" This is on an examination after patient hit his head. Any help would be great. Thanks ...

Neck Exam..
Oct 15, 2009

All she says is: neck, erect of right midline, trachea... ...

Can There Be Rales In The Neck?
Oct 27, 2009

Or is the dictator just messing up?  He then says there are some rales in the bases of the lungs. ...

Neck Dissection
Nov 13, 2009

Hi, coming across word I cannot get..doc is doing dissection on rt neck, lesion is posterior to the (sounds like) subneboric gland?  He states hypoglossal nerve was superior if that helps.   ...

Neck? Exam
Jun 03, 2010

I am in the physical exam neck portion, but this statement could belong to another part following the neck exam, I just cannot get close enough on the word.  Thank you!! NECK: Jugular vein pressure and carotids normal. Patient does have a bilateral s/l ath-ro-SIT-a-lus. CARDIOVASCULAR:  Apex beat not displaced. Heart sounds normal. So the s/l word may be long to the cardiac exam that follows. ...

Neck Surgery ?
Jun 07, 2010

anyone heard of a product that s/l 'Bingo'? Implantation of B___________ PEEK spacer with 26 mm height, packed with local autogenous bone graft inserted between C5 to C7. ...

Neck Mass ?
Jun 15, 2012

ENT surgeon:  "Neck mass, rule out Breckinclot cyst, type II"   ? cyst   Thanks.  ...

No * (neck Exam)
Feb 06, 2015

Neck supple.  no *  JVD distribution s/l flapping in ...

S/l Alice Neck Brace???
Oct 23, 2009

or maybe Ellis ?? Allis ???? it is a L2-3 injury ...

Neck And S/l Decloget Area - Sm
Oct 31, 2009

Definitely doing too much today - cannot even come up with this word that I know that I know! Help please and thank you. ...

Swan Neck Deformity
Oct 18, 2010

Is there a hyphen between swan and neck? ...

There Is A S/l Peritimal Shaped Mass Along The Neck.
Feb 19, 2010

x ...

Chin-neck-throat Angle
Jul 15, 2010

Is it okay to transcribe chin-neck-throat angle or should it be broken up? ...

S/l Skilinous Anicus In Neck Area.
Aug 12, 2010

doing a subclavian artery bypass. ...

Neck - Without Lymphadenopathy, SOUNDS LIKE Biremedling (or Something Like That)
Jun 24, 2011

NECK:  Without cervical lymphadenopathy, - and then sounds like birmedling - or nadules.  Help please!!! ...

Neck And Shoulder Discomfort From Transcribing
Nov 30, 2011

I know we shoud sit as ergonomically as possible while transcribing, but I am still having considserable neck and shoulder pain.  Does anyone have any suggestions; exercises, changes in equipment, position, etc.?  This has gotten progressively worse over the years.  I do work long hours - sometimes 12 to 16 at a time.  Yesterday I finally threw in the towel and started a course of prednisone.  Something has to work better than a constant array of steroids.  TIA! ...

Neck Supple Without Lymphadenopathy S/l Erythemically - Nm
Jul 14, 2012

nm ...

Mucotta Or Nucotta - Part Of The Neck Or Ear
Jan 04, 2013

It sounds like moo-cot-uh.    She reports the pain is principally along the rostral portion of the lateral neck on the right side just dorsal to the _____ and to the right pinna. Thanks,   ...

Lab Results - DNA
Oct 27, 2009

This is a rheumatology note.  The doctor is dictating lab results. "ANA negative.  DNA positive at s/l ten nine, considered indeterminate" My question is, how is this s/l ten nine result transcribed?  10/9?  10:9?  10(9)?  Anyone? Thanks in advance! :) ...

ABI Results
Jan 19, 2010

results of ABI studies: ...with decreased waveforms at the feet and a pressure of approximately XX at the DT. is that DT, dT or something else? ...

FTR - The Immediate Results ....
Apr 03, 2010

I almost sent a report to QA.  The only reason I didn't was because it was a high line count document and I couldn't risk the possible submission rate due to its high line count.  Not very wise choice of how to grade the submission rate MQ.  I don't like sending a document to the client with blanks, but there comes a time when self protection kicks in.  PM likes the FTR low QA submission rate.  We will see how PM likes it when the clients starting noticing ...

Lab Results
Nov 11, 2010

I'm familiar with PPD, but has anyone heard of such a thing as:  PPBD?  Thanks for your help. ...

Help! EKG Results.....
May 07, 2011

Diagnosis:  Pleuritic chest pain with fever.  The EKG showed a rate of 84, s/l "pear" intervals 138, s/l "cure-ess" 78 with QT of 368, "cure-ess axis" of 34. Am lost when it comes to cardiac!  Thank so much. ...

AST Lab Results
Jan 01, 2012

AST was 30L5. How would you type this? Do you type labs in a paragraph format one after another or do you list them in a bullet format? Thanks ...

Baby Has GI Problems And Developed Medical Neck??
Jan 27, 2010

I cannot confirm this anywhere.  She says it a few times.  GI problems with baby developing medical neck.  ...

HEENT/neck S/l Conjack Time Normal. No JVD.
Feb 18, 2010

Under physical exam, HEENT, he says s/l conjack time normal.  No JVD.  ...