A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt takes over the counter "A zof" for pain with urination. - ??

Posted: Nov 14, 2013

?

AZO maybe. nm - justhere

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

AZO - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Medical Term For "burning With Urination"
Mar 15, 2010

Is there a Latin or Greek combination meaning "burning with urination"?? I hear the doctor dictate a term ending in -uria, but can't get the playback clear enough to hear the first part. She also refers to dysuria, and earlier had mentioned burning with unrination. I can't find anything that fits. Thanks!! ...

Pain Radiation In Chest Pain - Should Be Easy But I'm
Nov 08, 2010

I'm going completely blank on this one.  The patient entered the hospital for chest pain.  The doc states:  (blank sounds like gel, or jail)   He denies any current discomfort but states when it is present it is usually a mild to moderate degree of pressure about the chest.  He denies any radiation to the _____, arms, or back. ...

S/l Thickwood Pain Or Sicoid Pain Sm
Jan 08, 2010

He is referring to premenstrual pain?? ...

Closterpedic Pain, Posteralpedic Pain?
Jun 05, 2011

Transcribing rheumatology - s/l closterpedic pain, posturopedic pain.  Any ideas?  Patient recently had shingles, if that helps. ...

Pt. Rates Pain 9/10 On The "Verbal Analog Pain Scale"??? I Can't Document This, Help:
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

Page Counter
Jul 30, 2010

Can anyone tell me if there is software that will count pages for reports that are one continuous file with multiple pages?   I have tried several, but they count the file as one page, rather than delineating each page separately. Thank you. ...

Over-the-counter Meds
Nov 23, 2010

Is it Extra Strength Excedrin or extra-strength Excedrin? ...

Keystroke Counter
Aug 05, 2012

Looking for a program that will only count keystrokes done within a document.  I have a bunch of templates but cannot count that part just the stuff we are typing.  Any suggestions. ...

Keystroke Counter? (sm)
Sep 08, 2013

VR drafts have BECOME so far off what was clearly dictated that it is taking LONGER to edit than it would to just transcribe it.  Not only do I have to re-transcribe it, but delete full sentences and phrase that sound nothing like what was clearly dictated!  As MTs we used to be paid for our keystrokes which was fair.  Today we probably put in twice the keystrokes we are paid for.  Anyone know of a cheap keystroke counter as I think this would be very useful in a suit again ...

Line Counter
Apr 14, 2014

Does anyone know of a good simple line counter software program that will count lines (even if only one or two words on the line), plus headers and footers.  I do not need all the invoicing stuff and all that. I had free Abacus version 2.0 for years.  I have a new computer with Windows 7 on it and can no longer download Abacus as they have apparently gone out of business.  Trying to find a replacement, either free or cheap ($20). ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Line Counter For Me?
Dec 28, 2009

I'm not sure what to download   ...

Webmedx Line Counter
Oct 10, 2011

This might need to be on the tech board, but I have a question on the WBX line counts, I just started here.  I am assuming that the number up on the right hand upper corner in black that changes is your line count?  When I do a VR job, I get a negative line count? What the heck is that?  Maybe I am understanding wrong and hoped someone could help me out.  I have typed several jobs and done maybe 5 VR jobs this shift and I have a line count of 43??? WWWAAAHHHH. Also, does eve ...

Free Line Counter
Nov 29, 2011

I was told there is a free download thru MTSTARS for a line counter.  How do I locate it if it exists?  Thank you.  Jay ...

Spelling Of Over The Counter Supplement
May 15, 2013

Good afternoon everyone, I am in need of help on an over the counter supplement the doctor is dictating. It sounds like she is dictating "Noclia"  (Know-clee-a) I have tried every combination I can think of on looking for the spelling.  According to the doctor, it is an over the counter supplement to fight inflammation.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Line Counter Program?
Jul 14, 2013

I am in need of a line counting and invoicing software program that is compatible with both MSWord 2007 and Windows 8. I must be able to include spaces, designate a specific character line count, and exclude headers/footers. Any suggestions? Thank you. ...

Abacus Line Counter
Feb 09, 2015

I had a computer crash and lost my Abacus line counting program (among other things!).  They obviously are no longer in business as I have tried repeatedly to contact them. Does anyone have the Abacus30.zip file they would be willing to send me?  Any help is very much appreciated. Any recommendations on a different line counting program? ...

Line Counter Compatible With Vista
Oct 25, 2009

does anyone know of a line counter that is compatible with Vista?     ...

Anyone Know Of A FREE Downloadable Line Counter?
Feb 24, 2010

Thank you! ...

Word 2007 Line Counter
Dec 01, 2011

Is there a line counter that works with Windows 7 and Word 2007? What is everyone using now that Abacus is out of business? Thanks!  ...

Free Line Counter For Windows 7?
Nov 17, 2013

Is there a such thing as a free line counter that will work with Windows 7? Thanks. ...

Recommendations For Free Line Counter Software? Sm
Jan 11, 2013

I really wish I could use Sylvan but I have Word 2002 and it only utilizes Word 2003 and higher. I was suggested to try Abacus but I cannot find a legitimate download link. Any other suggestions? Thanks! ...

He Is Still Bothered By Tinnitus And Wonders If I Have An Over-the-counter Medication, Called S/l Qw
Jan 02, 2010

TIA :-) ...

Antibiotic To Decrease The *colony Counter* Ulcers In Her Foot ...sm
Apr 26, 2011

I would add an antibiotic to decrease the *colony counter* ulcers in her foot and try to speed up the healing with doxycycline. ...

I Wonder What It Really Takes
May 25, 2012

MT of the year/month or whatever.  I figure if I show up for work every day, do everything I have to do without complaining, sometimes extra when asked, always make 99% or better on QA, then I should be considered for MT of the year, yet somehow imagine my name never even comes up when they are considering.  What do you think someone has to do extra to even be considered, much less win?     ...

This Only Takes 150 Signatures
Dec 10, 2012

White House website.  I'm signing.  It can't hurt and it just might help.  :)    ...

Seems Like It Takes Forever
Jul 21, 2014

Is it just me or does time seem to take a long time when working as an MT? It seems like I've worked about 7 hours when I've only worked 4 hours and have 4 more hours to go. ...

This Takes The Cake SM
Oct 20, 2014

My company is asking us to volunteer to put in extra hours, so our offshore partners can enjoy their 4 day holiday.  Puhleese people don't do it.  You might make some extra money, but you are selling us out. ...

Does Anybody Else Work For A Company Who Takes Your Pay Away Like Sm
Jun 02, 2010

MQ does?  If you send in too many blanks then they dock your pay.  I also work for another company who has started docking pay for another issue and just wonder what other companies out there are doing this as I am ready to find a new company to work for.  This taking away our money is ridiculous especially for the reasons they are doing it!  ...

This One Takes The Cake....I've Heard It All Now.........
Apr 03, 2011

From CCM:  She says "if the dictator dictates incorrect lab values, the MT transcribes as dictated, the error belongs to the MT.  We must be ever vigilant, not only to our own potential errors but to the dictator’s as well." While I completely agree that the MT should be vigilant and try to catch dictator errors when possible, it is absolutely ridiculous to consider something like this the MT's error--it is the DICTATOR's error!  Saying it's the MT's ...

Does Anyone Know If Nuance Takes Back
Jun 23, 2013

former employees?  I had some serious personal issues going on and had to leave, but things are finally settled down and want to come back. ...