A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Spelling of over the counter supplement - Cathy

Posted: May 15, 2013

Good afternoon everyone, I am in need of help on an over the counter supplement the doctor is dictating. It sounds like she is dictating "Noclia"  (Know-clee-a) I have tried every combination I can think of on looking for the spelling.  According to the doctor, it is an over the counter supplement to fight inflammation.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I googled noclea for inflammation and it suggested Nopalea - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I have a doctor that is into recommending... - ZvilleMT

[ In Reply To ..]
over the counter or herbal supplements and she has recommended Nopalea before, but she pronounces it "no-plee-a" - maybe your doctor pronounces it the same?

Similar Messages:

Spelling Versus Not Spelling
Feb 11, 2011

I never thought I'd say this, but a dictator can do too much spelling.  There is one at my company who spells out every single medication.  While this is normally helpful, this doctor's pronounciation leaves a little to be desired.  It would be much simpler for him to just say the name of the medication.  ...

Libidol Supplement
May 28, 2010

I took a test in which the list of medications including what sounded to me like Libidol - a supplement to enhance, you guessed it, libido.  I have not worked in acute care for several years so wonder if there are any commonly taken meds being prescribed that sound like Libidol?  Thank you ...

Page Counter
Jul 30, 2010

Can anyone tell me if there is software that will count pages for reports that are one continuous file with multiple pages?   I have tried several, but they count the file as one page, rather than delineating each page separately. Thank you. ...

Does Anyone Out There Supplement Their Work Other Than Just MT?
Oct 07, 2010

Does anyone out there supplement their work other than just MT? I was working a considerable amount of hours and my pay was pretty good, almost what I made at a local hospital minus the gas, sitter, insurance, and uniform expenses. Problem is my work was cut back, and is not enough to keep me satisified at this point. I have resorted to looking for a part-time job to go with being a MT. For me, being home is the only choice I have right now, but I cannot pay the bills off what I am making. Does ...

Over-the-counter Meds
Nov 23, 2010

Is it Extra Strength Excedrin or extra-strength Excedrin? ...

Keystroke Counter
Aug 05, 2012

Looking for a program that will only count keystrokes done within a document.  I have a bunch of templates but cannot count that part just the stuff we are typing.  Any suggestions. ...

Keystroke Counter? (sm)
Sep 08, 2013

VR drafts have BECOME so far off what was clearly dictated that it is taking LONGER to edit than it would to just transcribe it.  Not only do I have to re-transcribe it, but delete full sentences and phrase that sound nothing like what was clearly dictated!  As MTs we used to be paid for our keystrokes which was fair.  Today we probably put in twice the keystrokes we are paid for.  Anyone know of a cheap keystroke counter as I think this would be very useful in a suit again ...

Molly B Supplement
Feb 04, 2014

Patient has varicose veins and is pregnant. "She is taking what she describes as a Molly B supplement to help with blood thinning." No accent. Clear dictator. ...

Line Counter
Apr 14, 2014

Does anyone know of a good simple line counter software program that will count lines (even if only one or two words on the line), plus headers and footers.  I do not need all the invoicing stuff and all that. I had free Abacus version 2.0 for years.  I have a new computer with Windows 7 on it and can no longer download Abacus as they have apparently gone out of business.  Trying to find a replacement, either free or cheap ($20). ...

Supplement For Ménière’s
Nov 02, 2009

s/l    IN-fa-min, a supplement for Ménière’s ?? I am at a loss and unable to document this . . . any clues? ...

Visco-supplement Or Viscosupplement?
Dec 10, 2009

I'm finding both. Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Line Counter For Me?
Dec 28, 2009

I'm not sure what to download   ...

Med. S/l Giva, Think It Is Herbal Supplement...
Feb 04, 2010

Supplement S/l Tyonal Or Tionol Or Tie-o-nol
May 04, 2010

Any idea on this supplement? Thanks, Abby ...

Drug S/l Letsin...maybe A Supplement...
Aug 18, 2010

Cancer patient on many other supplements and thinking this is also a supplement... ...

Med S/l Inveratac - Pt. With COPD - Could Be Supplement.
Sep 02, 2010

: ) ...

Vitamin/supplement Reference
Oct 05, 2010

Does anyone know of a good online reference for vitamin and supplement names, preferably something that allows for a "sounds like"?  I am struggling with this one - it sounds like "ketcava" and I'm thinking it might be something used for insomnia since it's listed in between 2 other supplements used for insomnia.  If anyone knows the name of this one or can point me in the direction of where to find it, I would greatly appreciate it!  Thanks in advance! ...

Supplement - S/l Kir-say-tin Plus. Pt Is A 67 Year Old Woman.
Jan 06, 2011

x ...

Webmedx Line Counter
Oct 10, 2011

This might need to be on the tech board, but I have a question on the WBX line counts, I just started here.  I am assuming that the number up on the right hand upper corner in black that changes is your line count?  When I do a VR job, I get a negative line count? What the heck is that?  Maybe I am understanding wrong and hoped someone could help me out.  I have typed several jobs and done maybe 5 VR jobs this shift and I have a line count of 43??? WWWAAAHHHH. Also, does eve ...

Free Line Counter
Nov 29, 2011

I was told there is a free download thru MTSTARS for a line counter.  How do I locate it if it exists?  Thank you.  Jay ...

Mental Health Supplement Name
Jun 03, 2012

Patient was recently diagnosed with moderately advanced Alzheimer's dementia with no other dianoses known at this time.  He was brought into the facility with a list of meds.  He is on a mental health supplement that is dictated as "memory glow".  I am not finding it anywhere and doc sounded unsure when dictating it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Here is the list of meds: Calcium 600mg b.i.d. Furosemide 20mg every morning. Lipoflavonoid plus caplet ...

Line Counter Program?
Jul 14, 2013

I am in need of a line counting and invoicing software program that is compatible with both MSWord 2007 and Windows 8. I must be able to include spaces, designate a specific character line count, and exclude headers/footers. Any suggestions? Thank you. ...

Abacus Line Counter
Feb 09, 2015

I had a computer crash and lost my Abacus line counting program (among other things!).  They obviously are no longer in business as I have tried repeatedly to contact them. Does anyone have the Abacus30.zip file they would be willing to send me?  Any help is very much appreciated. Any recommendations on a different line counting program? ...

Line Counter Compatible With Vista
Oct 25, 2009

does anyone know of a line counter that is compatible with Vista?     ...

Anyone Know Of A FREE Downloadable Line Counter?
Feb 24, 2010

Thank you! ...

Career Step MT Editor Supplement Course....
May 25, 2010

Has anyone taken this course to learn speech editing?  Is it worth the $?  Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!  ...

Any Services Supplement Up To Minimum Wage??
Dec 11, 2010

I hear often that you only get paid per line. I was curious if any of these MT services supplement your pay up to minimum wage if your line count pay falls below it. ...

Word 2007 Line Counter
Dec 01, 2011

Is there a line counter that works with Windows 7 and Word 2007? What is everyone using now that Abacus is out of business? Thanks!  ...

Supplement Or Medication Called Intuitive??
Feb 24, 2012

The patient has anxiety.  I sent this to QA who also left a blank, but, for future reference....He says this quite clearly and it seems that I may have heard this in the past but cannot find it, since, when you Google all you get is intuition-type things and RXlist comes up blank.  Thanks ...

Free Line Counter For Windows 7?
Nov 17, 2013

Is there a such thing as a free line counter that will work with Windows 7? Thanks. ...