A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt developed acute s/l fleitus requiring emergent NG tube placement and a 3 day stay in the ICU wher - jb

Posted: May 31, 2010

xx

where she was monitored. TIA nm - jb

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Ileus possibly. Postop patient? - postop ileus NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

flatus - (gas)

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Acute Renal Failure Requiring "slad"?
Jun 03, 2010

x ...

S/l "Elastoform Tape" In Chest Tube Placement Procedure.
Aug 09, 2013

S/l "Elastoform tape"  ...

Well-developed Or Well Developed?
May 13, 2010

Is the correct spelling, well-developed or well developed? ...

Has Anyone Else Developed An Adversion To Reading?
Jan 04, 2012

I used to read the newspaper every day.  I loved reading sci-fi, mystery, and romance novels.  I found it very relaxing.  I order used books on-line.  I have a pile of them I have not touched in almost a year.  I know it is just probably psychological, but now it feels too much like work since I have been doing VR.  I have found myself actually looking for mistakes.  Funny - it never bothered me when I was just transcribing.  Weird.  Has anyone else d ...

Developed Left Erb-Duchenne Palsy
Dec 11, 2010

Later on, he had a stroke, and there was some left facial weakness.  He also developed left Erb-Duchenne palsy and ultimately was diagnosed with  s/l gray danigo syndrome. ...

Baby Has GI Problems And Developed Medical Neck??
Jan 27, 2010

I cannot confirm this anywhere.  She says it a few times.  GI problems with baby developing medical neck.  ...

Space Of S/l Mersai Completely Developed In Robotic
Sep 12, 2013

TIA. ...

What Is With Most Jobs Requiring XP?
Dec 07, 2011

XP is outdated and no longer available to purchase or supported by Microsoft as per my understanding.  Isn't Windows 7 the norm now?  I can understand not wanting 64-bit systems for their platforms.... but ONLY XP ?? ...

Landmark Now Requiring.....
Apr 09, 2014

....line requirements per hour. Did anyone receive this e-mail this morning? It said she will let us what the requirements actually are forthcoming. I know this is the norm with most MT companies, but one of the reasons why I have stayed with Landmark so long was I could basically name my own quota and own hours. Since this was my secondary job, I could fit it in when I had free time throughout the day. Oh well....not really complaining, just surprised a little. ...

Requiring A Business Name
Mar 11, 2015

I have applied to a transcription company that requires me to register for a business name.  I have been in transcription for 15 years as an independent contractor just with a 1099 and my accountant says that it is not necessary for me to register for a business name.  Does anyone have any information on this.   Thank you. ...

Requiring Email Response In 5 Min
Jun 01, 2010

Got to thinking about this, wouldn't this be something agreed upon (contract?) before starting with the company?  Otherwise, threatening to fire you for not responding to an email sounds like a ripe labor law violation.  Wrongful termination?  Bait and switch?  Plain unethical.     ...

Company Requiring Set Hours For IC
Nov 05, 2014

I thought ICs could not be required to work specific shifts and hours, but one company is dogmatic that they WILL do as they say or hit the road.  The hiring person says that you contract to work specific times, which SHE specifies, not your choice.  Doesn't that make you an employee?  Or am I reading the BOLI laws wrong? ...

Jobs Requiring Windows 7
Feb 23, 2015

In scanning the job wanted board, I noticed that many companies only use and accept Windows 7.  Is this pretty typical?  I have Windows 8.1 so I'm wondering how limiting this will be.   ...

Companies Requiring EHMR - A Question
Sep 05, 2013

So where do you get the experience for this. Is it worth taking some type of course? I love transcription, but the future does not look good. I would love to learn something that would include my experience. Thanks for any info. ...

Contract Requiring Transcriptionists To Work For Only One Company
Apr 27, 2010

Does anyone know if it is legal (it could vary from state to state, I know) for a company to require you in their contract to work for no other company?  I have seen this in two different contacts for two different companies in the last few months.  Thanks for any knowledgeable input on this. ...

New IC Contract Requiring Response To E-mails In 5 Minutes
May 29, 2010

Got a new kind of rudely worded in places contract from company I've been with a little bit.  I don't care about agreeing to 98% on quality audits, or agreeing to provide a certain number of minutes/lines of work a day and specifying which days, or agreeing to 24-hour TAT, but there is a section that we must respond to e-mails or any other form of communication within 5 minutes during active work hours, otherwise without an acceptable excuse (power/internet outage or emergency) af ...

A Company That I Applied For Is Requiring Business License
Jun 03, 2014

A company that I applied for is requiring that I have myself and/or my company licensed in my municipality as a businessowner before they hire me to work for them as an IC.  I am wondering how do you go about doing this and is this now becoming the "new norm" for working as an IC?  This is the first I have ever heard of such other than having to get an employee identification number through the IRS, which I have already done so.  I contacted my township supervisor and he said he knew nothing ...

Perirectal Tissues Requiring CT S/l (thick Headed Drainage)
Aug 29, 2010

Perirectal tissues requiring CT s/l (thick headed drainage) ...

Placement Of Something
Jan 02, 2010

I am hearing a new one on emergency room reports.  They are saying what sounds like "An INT was placed."  What is the INT?  It is placed with cardiac monitors and such. ...

G Tube Versus G-tube Versus G-tube
May 19, 2010

g tube versus G-tube versus g-tube -  which is correctd ...

S/l *cosoft* Placement
Jun 28, 2010

Patient underwent dental prosthetic implant with s/l *cosoft* placement, which will be removed at his postop visit ...

Comma Placement
Apr 12, 2011

I know a comma is to be placed after the year, i.e., On March 27, 2011, she underwent an operation.  But, what about when formatted this way?  3/27/2011?  Do you still place a comma after the year? TIA! ...

Reservoir Placement??
May 16, 2011

A Ommaya reservoir placement for this treatment is there for a requested ___ technique.   words sounds like trait somewhat but is muffled....any ideas? Thank you! ...

Placement Change
Jan 04, 2012

If they offer you a "placement change" (which sounds a little fishy since all of the regions have no work as far as I can tell)...do you have to accept the change if it means a schedule change (i.e. shift)????  Why should we have to change our shifts????? Geez.... ...

Comma Placement?
Apr 27, 2012

I get these types of sentences constantly and always question my comma placement. "We will see her back in the office following her injection and if she does not improve, we would consider surgical intervention at that time." My question is whether there should be a comma either before or after "and." I know a comma needs to separate 2 independent clauses but the introductory phrase in the second clause throws me off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) ...

PICC Line Placement
Mar 15, 2010

A s/l nominate wire was inserted through the needle and the needle was removed. ...

Review Of A Job Placement Company
Sep 03, 2010

Does anyone know anything about a job placement company called "Remote Contractor Job Placement Svc"  (RCJPS)?? ...

On Arterial Line Placement...
Nov 09, 2011

...it sounds like he is saying "after "ziering" of the sensor, appropriate waveforms were noted.  Is "ziering" right? ...

Correct Placement Of X (for Times).
Jan 30, 2013

Should there be a space or no space between the x and the number? Is there a reference to this anywhere or just personal preference? Ex: p.o. x1 or p.o. x 1 ...

Richter Reservoir Placement?
Apr 01, 2015

Patient being treated for choroid plexum carcinoma with 'richter' reservoir placement? ...