A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient with patellar instability was started in therapy in a s/l T-Ron brace - Anon

Posted: Dec 04, 2011

tia :-)

TROM (Total Range Of Motion) brace - Old Woman

[ In Reply To ..]
Hope I'm not too late....if so file it away for later.

Similar Messages:

S/l Mofo Brace - Patient Has Charcot Foot
May 14, 2011

x ...

Yesterday The Patient Started With A Fever Of 501....
Jul 10, 2010

It's a miracle she's still here I suppose.  ...

Patient With Knee Problems. We Will Place Her Into An MBA Active "tens Brace"
Mar 13, 2012

x ...

Patient Wears A Knee Brace For S/l "J-new-ray-cavatum".
May 14, 2010

x ...

S/l MOFO Brace For A Right Foot Brace.
Jul 19, 2010

x ...

Sensive Instability
Jun 15, 2011

re: knee/ankle injury. Does this s/l a correct phrase or misspeak for "sensory instability"? She denies sensive instability, sensory deficit, or motor deficit... ...

Dreaming Of Mode Instability?
Feb 01, 2012

Elderly patient involved in MVA, developed cellulitis to leg.  He became delirious on Lexapro and his mood became unstable.  Would this be an appropriate sentence for HPI?  The patient is a 76-year-old married white man who was transferred from the Medical Service for evaluation and _____ (dreaming of mode) instability. ...

Diagnosis-L Shoulder Recurrent Instability,S/P
Jan 29, 2012

At this point in time, my biggest concern because of his continued recurrent instability, is if there is any evidence of bony deficiency of his glenoid and humeral head. I am going to order an MRA of the shoulder as well as a CT scan with 3D reconstruction to further evaluate the glenoid and look for any evidence of an inverted s/l **pen_______** with greater than 25% of anterinferior bony loss.  Doc cuts himself off - was able to hear what I think was "pen something" Thanks for any help! ...

Patellar ______________
May 29, 2013

Patellar ______ and DTR's are active and symmetric.  I have no clue what Dr. is saying. ...

Patella Or Patellar Fracture?
Nov 16, 2009

Would you transcribe patella fracture or patellar fracture?  I think I am hearing patellar fracture.  TIA.  ...

Rugal-Waithe (?) Patellar Transfer?
Aug 18, 2010

Overing an office vacation and a doctor I'm unfamiliar with.  It sounds as though he is saying "I have advised proceeding with a Rugal-Waithe type pateallar trendon transfer".   ? ...

Patellar Dislocation S/lCamel Rugultoid Procedure?
Jul 13, 2010

The patient has a chronic dislocation patella and the physician is doing a surgical repair and calls it a particular procedure that sounds like either camel or candle rugultoid procedure.  Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

Brace Yourself
Mar 09, 2014

Sunday paper business section breezily informs that this spring, corporations are flush with cash and we should expect many "acquisitions" of smaller companies as they seek to grow even larger and enrich their stockholders.  Turn out the lights when you leave, plz?   ...

Orthopedics Brace
Jun 29, 2010

Good morning!  Look for the correct spelling of Lavine brace ... is it lavine, Lavine, levine, Levine?  Child has Osgood-Schlatter's and doc wants to brace him up.  ...

Ankle Brace
Aug 10, 2010

Spider ankle brace or Spyder ankle brace? ...

Lowboy Brace
Dec 01, 2010

The patient has a Lisfranc injury.  I think he's saying lowboy in reference to a short walking boot because he does stuff like that and I can't document a lowboy brace but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks! ...

Ortho Brace
Dec 08, 2010

Anyone heard of a "TP" brace?? ...

Orthopedics - Brace
Apr 05, 2011

Patient with bibasilar thumb arthritis.  A s/l 282 brace discussed.  She wants to hold off. Thank you in advance. ...

Knee Brace
Apr 07, 2011

Patient with patellar subluxation and patellofemoral pain.  She was given a S/L Maraklumping brace for support. Thanks  in advance. ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...

S/l Alice Neck Brace???
Oct 23, 2009

or maybe Ellis ?? Allis ???? it is a L2-3 injury ...

Brace For Infant With Hip Dysplasia
Sep 07, 2010

Dictated "sima" brace - spells, but unsure if this is Sima or SIMA.  Does anyone know?  I am having no luck finding this.   Thanks.   ...

S/l Tore Off Ankle Brace
Nov 16, 2010

We discussed wearing a s/l tore off ankle brace to improve her gait. TIA.   ...

Is Halo Brace Capitalized?
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks ...

Knee Brace With S/l Stathe
Dec 15, 2010

Place her in a knee brace with s/l stathe or stay(th) ...

Zilla Brace ?? Psm For Context
Oct 17, 2011

Patient with aphthous stomatitis.  Recommended Miracle Mouthwash and a trial of s/l zilla brace.  Thanks. ...

Wrist Support Brace
Apr 04, 2014

need some advice on what the best wrist support braces are as i am starting to have some problems with my right upper wrist and lower forearm, like something is pulling or twisting if I put weight on my hand like to life myself up. don't want it to get any worse, but there's a lot of wrist splints out there. Would like to know what you all use and when you use it. ...