A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

when it's good to have long headset cord - steady eddie

Posted: Sep 11, 2010

In between shifts/on breaks, go to youtube and put on some old jam and work out the kinks from sitting and typing.   

I like "Help is on the Way" by the Whatnauts, old-school funk from 1981.

Put on your favorite song and have at it. 

LOL, here's what I do... - RubySoho

[ In Reply To ..]
I do the same thing, but I'm a total punk music-wise. I jack up Ruby Soho (hence my moniker) and, if my hubby's asleep and thus not able to join me, I just snatch up one of our little dogs and dance around with her, LOL!

It REALLY does get the kinks out and plus it's just good (albeit slightly insane) fun and provides a nice 5 minute break from the monotony...the louder, the better!

Glad to know I'm not the only one dancing around to relieve the tension...maybe I'll try "Dancing with Myself" by Billy Idol tonite :P

steady eddie - I's pay to see that. NM - haha

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Good Headset?
Oct 03, 2011

I was just wondering if anyone could give me their advice on what they think is a really good headset? Where is the best place to get a headset? ...

Anyone Recommend A Good Headset?
Nov 04, 2009

I have 2 headsets and in both the right side has gone out, which is aggravating.  Would greatly appreciate any recommendations on headsets!! TIA ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Wireless Headset?
Dec 07, 2009

Anyone know of a good wireless headset?  I am so tired of this stupid cord!!!  Thanks! ...

Good Headset From TranscriptionGear?
Apr 18, 2013

Anyone purchase a good headset from TranscriptionGear? ...

Good But Inexpensive Headset To Use?
May 04, 2013

Would love some input on a good but inexpensive headset to use. Not comfortable with regular earphones (like for iphone) or "airplane headset" (so flimsy). Thanks in advance! ...

How Long Should A Thorough, Good Coding Program
Jan 16, 2015

variables involved, i.e. FT/PT, working, not working, etc. I'm just looking for a ballpark figure from those who have already completed a program. Thanks for any info! ...

To Seasoned MTs: How Long Does It Take Before You Realize That A Company Is Not A Good Fit? Sm
Nov 12, 2009

Basically meaning that the platform is not going to MT friendly or you're going to spend too much time filling in patient demo, or a myriad of any other reasons.  And once you found out that it wasn't going to work out, how long did you stick it out? ...

I'm Tired Of Being "graded" Every Week. As Long As I'm Producing Good Line Count
Oct 11, 2012

No message. ...

No Homans Or S/l Cord
Jan 20, 2010

No Homans or s/l cord or chord. ...

Cord Structures?
Aug 12, 2010

This is an inguinal hernia repair. "The cord structures were then carefully dissected free....." Is the plural structures correct even though we are only talking about 1 hernia? Thanks.   ...

Cord Lipoma
Dec 21, 2010

Cord lipoma showing mature "artemis noberisin features"???? ...

Three-vessel Cord Or 3-vessel Cord
Jun 15, 2011

which is the "proper" way to type this- three-vessel cord or 3-vessel cord? thanks, L ...

Cord Or Chords
Jul 06, 2011

I got a "critical error" for vocal CORDS.  QA corrected to CHORDS.   I sent her an email, telling her that never in all my days have I seen it CHORDS.  I looked it up also.  Has anyone ever seen it "CHORDS"?    (my confidence is shaken by the ding) ...

S/l Aqua-cord-ons - SM
Mar 25, 2012

Doctor dictated "There are multiple s/l aqua-cord-ons" right after he dictated "mild early cataract findings."  Thank you very much for your help! ...

Graypow Cord?
Sep 27, 2013

doctor dictated and spelled left thumb graypow cord ? Is that the correct spelling for graypow? ...

Ear Phones - Old Telephone Cord
Nov 13, 2009

How do you keep your cord from twisting?  Mine coils up like an old telephone cord. ...

Type Of Delivery Cord
Apr 24, 2010

He says:  There was a loose ? cord that I reduced after delivery.  I can't make it out.  This is a obstetrics report. Thanks   ...

Vocal Cord Lesion
May 21, 2010

In a report of a flexible laryngoscopy. The left vocal cord had an obvious s/l ex-u-dat-i-cal lesion along the entire length. Cannot find reference.  Please help if you can.  Thx! ...

Cord For Stethoscope Headphones
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a place where you can buy just a new cord?  I have a short in mine.  I hate to have to replace the whole thing, but I can't seem to find a place that sells just the cord.    Thanks,   Dawn ...

Headphones Have An Extremely Cord That Keeps Getting Kinked
Jan 09, 2014

My headphones have an extremely cord that keeps getting kinked.  Does anyone else have this problem and what did you do to keep it from kinking? ...

Patient With Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury. Please Sm
Feb 26, 2010

Is being fitted with s/l KFOs.  I know of AFOs but this is very definitely a "K".  Looked on google without any help.  Thanks  ...

Dx: S/P Achilles Lengthening, Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury And
Jun 15, 2011

x ...

Lumbar Spine: String Of S/l My-ileal Central Cord
Jun 12, 2011

THANKS! ...

Spinal Cord Stim Placement; Pt Placed On S/l Radee Up Table/Radeyup
Oct 07, 2011

xx ...

Got My New Headset
Aug 23, 2011

I am sorry to say that my old ones work better for me.  I think they would be ok, but I get a lot of (what I think is) cellphone audio, and they just don't work as well for that.  I have tried switching back and forth while working to test them, and then I always end up using my old ones.   I like the way they feel though.  It was worth a try. ...

Need To Buy A Headset
Oct 23, 2012

I am coming back home to work again and now need to buy a headset.  Any recommendations out there?  I don't want to spend a fortune on one.  Thank you! ...

New Headset But Never Had To Do This Before
Jan 23, 2013

Just got a new stereo headset and it is telling me to go thru several settings to configure the set with the computer. I am terribly non-computer savy and I would hate to mess something up doing this. How easy is this to do and could I cause the computer to go kplunk? Thanks. ...

Headset
Mar 12, 2015

Could someone suggest a headset for me? I have been using the Glimmer headset for years and it is just about shot, not getting stereo sound much anymore. Therefore, I am searching for a new set, one that has clear sound. Any help you could give me would be appreciated. ...

Wireless Headset
Sep 11, 2010

Anyone use wireless headset, if so what type? Thanks! ...

Transcription Headset
Sep 24, 2010

I did a search and couldn't really find what I was looking for. I need to buy a new headset. Does anyone use or know of a headset that really brings up the "volume." I got one from Transcription Gear a few years ago but it really didn't do what I thought it would. At the moment I have my set and computer up as far as they will go and it will be easier if I could somehow get it louder. Thanks for your help. ...