A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ortho: Child with toe-walking. On exam, s/l "bay hans" is normal - no name

Posted: Aug 06, 2014

TIA! 

? balance is normal - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Ortho Total Hip On A Child Help Pls
Jan 13, 2013

Hi any help really appreciated, cant locate anything even close.. Pinnacle, s/l "banton" acetabular component with a 28 mm Ultrex polyethylene liner. ...

Child Exam Questions
Aug 10, 2010

Would this go under genitourinary or skin exam:  The diaper area has an erythematous rash.  There are no open areas at this time.  There are no abnormalities of the scrotum.  Also, Prilosec for rhinitis?  Thanks.  ...

Normal Heart Exam. Sm
Jan 19, 2011

Doc wtih a heavy accent dictating: Heart:  Regular in rhythm, normal S1 and S2, no gallop, no s/l "exosystolies".    ...

RMT Exam Normal Lab Values ?
Sep 05, 2011

I am preparing for the RMT exam. How much detail of the normal lab values do I need to know? Do I have to memorize all the normal values at the least? I find that impossible. Do I have to know what test will diagnose for which disease or particular study? For example, do I have to know that white blood cells are involved in the CBC test or that PSA stands for prostrate specific antigen and is a cancer marker? How much information about the drugs do I need to know?  What kind of lab valu ...

Fundoscopic Exam Is Normal With S/l Crisp Vessels
Mar 12, 2010

Funduscopic exam is normal with s/l crisp vessels.   ...

Closed Book Ortho Exam
Sep 04, 2011

I thought I had found a reference indicating a "closed-book" exam for SI joint pain.  Now I can't find it and I have been using it for a couple of weeks  and I don't know whether I found it or just thought I had found it.  Anybody familiar with it? ...

Ortho Physical Question On Extremity Exam
Aug 18, 2010

Apprehension on patellar tracking with increased Q-angle, positive ____ and crepitus and positive grind test.    s/l chase sign or just chase    Thank you for any help. ...

Eye Exam Reactive To Light With S/l "knee Line" That Is Normal
Jul 15, 2010

Doctor is dictating pupils are equal and reactive to light with s/l "knee line" that is normal.  Any clues?  ...

On Heart Exam: Normal S1 "barron" S2.
Jun 16, 2010

:) ...

When A Doctor States "the Child Is A *2+ 5-year-old* Child", Is This The Way It Should Be
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Not Walking But RUNNING!
Sep 30, 2010

After 10 years with Medquist I've decided to not walk but RUN!  Does anyone know how I can take the abbreviations I've spent 10 years developing on my own?  Is there a way I can copy them to a disk?  Any help would be so appreciated! ...

99% And Walking The Plank !
May 20, 2011

So, what theories do we have about a system of slapping our wrists when 99% is not achieved ?  Do we get fired immediately, or will they design some form of probation period to go it up to snuff ?  Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum.  Good thing the new "Pirates"movie is out this weekend.  ...

"wiper" Exam - Ortho
Oct 28, 2010

Hx = "large anterior-posterior labral tear, as well as anterior superior chondromalacia, greater trochanteric bursitis of the right hip".  Context = Under "extremities" on PEX:  "...a less positive FADIR (flexion, adduction, internal rotation, extension) exam.  Negative "wiper" exam." Thanks for any/all:) ...

When Walking Tiptoe, The Equinus Will S/l Ooze Aws..... SM
Feb 16, 2015

When walking tiptoe, the equinus will _____ (sounds like ooze aws), which is a much different finding than I see with children with Sever’s disease.   ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Back Pain And "listing" While Walking
Mar 09, 2010

Dr. states "back pain and listing while walking".  Is listing correct??? ...

Child Psychiatry
Feb 02, 2010

The 4-year-old child is being examined for inappropriate sexual contact.  She is noted to be having self ______ behaviors. s/l comenistrative ...

Well-child Care
Apr 15, 2012

Doctor says: She states her health has been good without any treatment besides a well-child care period (do you think period as in punctuation???) ...

Child Or Children
May 02, 2012

This dr. is not consistent. Sometmes she says, "She is married with a male and a female CHILD." Other times, it's "She is married with a male and a female CHILDREN." This occurs often enough that I'm totally confused on the proper term. ...

Child Birth
Jan 12, 2013

Hi. "Frontal vaginal delivery" Simple, duh, I have brain freeze. Can someone help. Thanks. ...

Transcribe Child's Age
Dec 11, 2013

I forgot how to transcribe, "A 6-year and 5-month old child!"  Thanks ...

Help! Med For Child S/l Peer And Albuterol??
Apr 28, 2010

.. ...

Mental Disorder In Child
Jun 04, 2010

The patient is 17 and has a longstanding history of "s/l trigluterimania"...she is also anxious. any ideas? TIA ...

Red Headed Step Child
Jul 15, 2014

Anyone else feel that way -- especially those of us that just got shuffled off to wherever when their supervisors got RIFfed? ...

"Feeg" Walking Boot?
Feb 05, 2010

Does anyone know the different types of walking boots?  I didn't get much help from Google.  This sounds like either Peeg or Feeg, almost also sounds like "pH" walking boot. Thanks guys ...

S/l Child With Schwartz Champell Syndrome
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Child Diagnosed With Pharyngitis And Paretsia?
Jun 17, 2010

She has a spanish accent and is am not sure what she is saying.  The child  was diagnosed with pharyngitis and sounds likes she is saying paretsia? ...