A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Moral ovale hematoma of hip? - Confused MT

Posted: Nov 20, 2012

Moral ovale hematoma of hip?

How about - this

[ In Reply To ..]
The Morel-Lavallee lesion/hematoma, or âclosed de-gloving injuryâ is a delayed massive hematoma of the thigh

Morel-Lavallee - Confused MT

[ In Reply To ..]
That's it! Perfect! Thank you so much, and how did you ever know it? This new doctor is exacting, but he's very smart, and now I can impress him thanks to you.
Liza

Similar Messages:

S/l *flap-loid* Patent Foramen Ovale
Jul 28, 2011

s/l *flap-loid* patent foramen ovale ...

Need Moral Support
May 17, 2012

My first post here. I've been doing this too long, in deep pain every day I work. Financially struggling. Just some comfort knowing others can understand. I've been doing this so long, I have lost faith in my ability to try anything else, ya know. Anyone relate? Blessings. ...

Moral Support...I Need To Know I'm Not The Only One
Nov 24, 2013

Since MM bought out my company a few years ago, I have lived every day in fear...fear of audits, fear of pay cuts, fear of getting fired.  I'm a single parent, and this job is all I have to keep food on the table, pay my bills, and take care of my kids.  I enrolled in an online course a few months ago, which is somewhat empowering, but I can't shake this morbid fear of losing my job right now.  I know there are other jobs out there, and believe me, I have looked, but the ...

Don't They Realize These Calls Do Not Increase Moral But Rather
Oct 15, 2012

It's no secret that on the charts and pies, there is the "elite" mgt team where all the money is funneled and then the lowly worker bees, aka MLS who allow that mgt team to enjoy the life they've become so accustomed to.  Why bother to have such a call to just rub it in everyone's face?  ...

Type Of Hematoma
Nov 07, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a "sillias hematoma"?  It's something that could form after a hip surgery.  Also, I'm having trouble with a name of a medication that sounds like "Awindernate".  Thanks! ...

Cephal Hematoma?
Feb 03, 2010

this is an adult female who fell and hit the back of her head on a cement stair- she had a cephtal hematoma?  I know this but just cannot put the right words/spelling together-please help!  ...

2 Terms In A Craniotomy With Removal Of Hematoma??
Aug 29, 2011

New ones on me: _______with intraoperative Doppler S/L incination or encination - guess it could be uncination but does not s/l that at all   Recurrent arteries of ______were identified bilaterally and then working through the frontal gyrus.... S/L huminer   Just curious - anyone know? ...

Left Basal Ganglia Hematoma- Help Please
Jul 19, 2012

I can not understand a particular line in this dictation. It sounds like he is stating: He was taken to the hospital where he was admitted with a CT of his head showing a 2-1-3 sign on the left basal ganglia hematoma... The bold italic part is where I can not understand the dictation. Any idea what this might be?     ...

Acute Subdural Hematoma-neurosurgery
Jul 26, 2012

The skin incision was then T'd posteriorly over the ear and additional bone in the region of the temporal *squamosa* was exposed. Is it squamosa, sclerosa, sclerosis.... ...

Preoperative Diagnosis: Left Acute Subdural Hematoma
Nov 10, 2009

left intracranial hemotoma, s/l "thrombocyto-purr-ee-a" secondary to aspirin.  ...

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

S/l "Homay Grip" For Burr Holes For Subdural Hematoma
Jul 13, 2010

I used a "homay grip" for both holes. ...

"skim" Subdural Hematoma
Oct 02, 2014

This doctor says "skim" subdural hematoma and spells it out, but I cannot verify it or find out what it means.  Can anyone tell me what it means or where to look?  Thanks! ...