A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

2 terms in a craniotomy with removal of hematoma?? - Ang

Posted: Aug 29, 2011

New ones on me:

_______with intraoperative Doppler

S/L incination or encination - guess it could be uncination but does not s/l that at all

Recurrent arteries of ______were identified bilaterally and then working through the frontal gyrus....

S/L huminer

Just curious - anyone know?

insonation and Heubner - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Thanks, Olive! - Ang

[ In Reply To ..]
Many thanks - I was really stumped.

Similar Messages:

Craniotomy Help
Apr 02, 2010

The s/l "tenent" extruded through the craniotomy flap. ...

Craniotomy: S/l By-call Gel
Mar 10, 2010

"We then opened the dura and reflected it inferiorly.  The dura was protected with s/l Bichol/bycall/bical gel to prevent dessication."  STUCK!!!  cannot find anything near this --- anybody??? ...

Type Of Hematoma
Nov 07, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a "sillias hematoma"?  It's something that could form after a hip surgery.  Also, I'm having trouble with a name of a medication that sounds like "Awindernate".  Thanks! ...

Cephal Hematoma?
Feb 03, 2010

this is an adult female who fell and hit the back of her head on a cement stair- she had a cephtal hematoma?  I know this but just cannot put the right words/spelling together-please help!  ...

Moral Ovale Hematoma Of Hip?
Nov 20, 2012

Moral ovale hematoma of hip? ...

Left Basal Ganglia Hematoma- Help Please
Jul 19, 2012

I can not understand a particular line in this dictation. It sounds like he is stating: He was taken to the hospital where he was admitted with a CT of his head showing a 2-1-3 sign on the left basal ganglia hematoma... The bold italic part is where I can not understand the dictation. Any idea what this might be?     ...

Acute Subdural Hematoma-neurosurgery
Jul 26, 2012

The skin incision was then T'd posteriorly over the ear and additional bone in the region of the temporal *squamosa* was exposed. Is it squamosa, sclerosa, sclerosis.... ...

Preoperative Diagnosis: Left Acute Subdural Hematoma
Nov 10, 2009

left intracranial hemotoma, s/l "thrombocyto-purr-ee-a" secondary to aspirin.  ...

Pt With Enlarging Hematoma In Groin And Doc Put In S/l TempStop In The Femoral Artery.
Aug 18, 2010

I got a mush-mouthed ESL, it's been a long day and the headache is already pounding.  Any ideas anyone? ...

The Patient Is Positioned In The S/l *Speckter" Or *Speckler" Head Clamps (craniotomy)
Apr 22, 2010

x ...

Left "perineal" Craniotomy And Excisional Biopsy Of Suprasellar Tumor.
Oct 04, 2013

As dictated:  Left "perineal" craniotomy and excisional biopsy of suprasellar tumor. On separate operative report, it is listed as transnasal, transclival resection of retroclival mass. Should it be parietal craniotomy or is "perineal" right?  ...

Ear Wax Removal S/l Amationese
Aug 13, 2011

Patient is having ear wax impaction removed.  Dr. uses something that s/l amationese but cannot find anything close.  Please help!  Thanks! ...

Removal Of Initials
Jun 12, 2013

Has anyone ever had QA (as IC or employee) remove your initials and put their own?  I have never encountered this and wonder if I am overreacting, but it makes me uneasy.  Thoughts? ...

S/l Styme And Pin Removal
Mar 02, 2015

"Left shoulder styme and pin removal." ...

Wart Removal Medication
Nov 29, 2009

Hi all, Is anyone familiar with a wart removal medication called, what sounds like "anichlomod or enichlomod."  I cannot find anything! :(   ...

Ganglion Cyst Removal -again
Jun 30, 2010

Risks including (s/l) an unlimited of bleeding, infection, scarring, etc. It seems to say either unlimited or nonlimited.  Neither of which make sense to me. ...

Ganglion Cyst Removal
Jun 30, 2010

After the procedure - The wound was clean and dry. Xeroform and dry sterile dressings were applied. (s/l) Gauze, Kling and ace bandage was then applied as a hand dressing. Why would they use guaze and Kling together? Can this be correct? ...

Left Eye S/l Teragon Removal
Jun 11, 2010

patient has past history of a left eye s/l teragon removal.  ...

Takahasi In Pituiary Removal
Aug 09, 2010

Takahashi it sounds like part of ENT in surgery ...

Removal Of Subclavian Port
Aug 19, 2010

Hey All! I'm typing a report for a removal of a left subclavian subcutaneous tunneled venous access device and reservoir. The doctor reports the following as the findings: Intact left subclavian (___) and port.  It s/l he is says "singulum."  Does anyone have an idea of what it could be? Thank you so much. ...

Nasal Polyp Removal
Dec 08, 2011

First time I've heard this one!  Of course don't get this doc often so here we go.  He's removing a nasal polyp and he says: Using the 3:16 s/l microgurbator at the polypoid tissue was 3:18 s/l microgerbated down to the level of the middle meatus.  The 3:16 & 3:18 are for my contractor to listen to if I can't find "microgerbator" Thanks in advance.  Tammie ...

Clamp Used In Skin Tag Removal. Sm
May 12, 2012

I can hear the "k" at the beginning  (I think I can hear the "y" at the end) and s/l straight Kelly clamp The skin tag is on the neck.  They apparently use this clamp in plastic surgery procedures but not sure if there's another type that would be more fitting for a simple skin tag removal.  Thanks! ...

Debris From Wart Removal
Jun 03, 2014

The elucme ?  is evacuated with a wall unit.  Referring to removal of wart. ...

Renal Cyst Removal...s/l Cysticordication
Nov 03, 2009

NM ...

Terms
Jul 16, 2010

X-rays shows questioning loosening of s/l acetoid process in the left. Broken s/l schakloz wires. The doc is examining the patient's hips. Any help much apreciated. Thank you!   ...

EKG Terms
Dec 16, 2010

Does anyone have a good site for EKG terms.  I have this physician using terms I have never heard before like what sounds like "white count fixed ectopy" and maybe my brain is just tired (like that is anything new :0) but for the life of me I cannot figure out what he is saying.  I HATE to leave blanks so any help would be much appreciated at this wonderful hour of the night ( 12 am here) Thanks!! ...

X-ray Terms
Apr 18, 2011

Is it 3 view x-ray or a three-view x-ray or does it matter? thanks in advance! ...

Help - EKG Terms
Nov 26, 2012

I have 2 blanks not able to understand.  The first one sounds like oil or soil and the second one sounds like towish (tow like towel) maybe tawlish.  A 12-lead EKG showed a slightly sinus _____ pattern in the 1 and _____ P wave in lead 2, so I cannot rule out the possibility of borderline atrial enlargement. TIA ...

Can Anyone Help Me With These Terms
Mar 02, 2015

I am not a medical transcriptionist.  I usually do general transcription.  I have a doctor speaking, using some terminology I cannot find.  May I give you a phonetic description of what I think he is saying?  If anyone recognizes this, could you please give me some suggestions on what you think he is saying. I'm hearing "brocoderal species" that causes "glanders amyloidosis".  Does this ring any bells for anyone?   ...

Pt Is S/p ORIF Right Distal Radius With Removal Of Hardware
Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks ...