A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Examination today with an SL *Adam Ford Bender* shows no significant signs of structural scoliosis. - Unsure-NM

Posted: Mar 16, 2010

nm

Adam forward bend test? - justmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I typed "scoliosis measure bender adam" (without quotes) in Google. See what you get.

Similar Messages:

NTS Australia--Adam Or LoveMyOzzieJob Are You 2 Around?.
Jun 25, 2015

I have searched the archives. I have an offer from NTS. The exchange rate is so low right now. Can anybody tell me what it's like to work for this company from the US? Is there enough work?  Thanks! ...

Scoliosis Help
May 07, 2010

Hi...ortho doc says pt is status post s/l ma nark al.  She has thoracolumbar scolios.  Any ideas?  ...

Scoliosis
Mar 28, 2012

Hi, I have a doctor who is saying scoli-ose (which i know is not right), but he says it with a long o sound.  Does anyone know the correct spelling??  I have searched everything and cannot find a correct spelling. ...

Thoracodorsal Scoliosis
Oct 29, 2009

Does all of this make sense and also is L4-5, S1 correct.  The doctor says L4 5 S1. tia. this is a new one for me.   X-rays show mild thoracodorsal scoliosis, but with severe degenerative changes L4-5, S1 with spondylolisthesis at L4-5. ...

Lethal Scoliosis?
Aug 24, 2010

I know that can't be what the dr. is dictating, but it sure sounds like it.  "The patient has lumbar pain.  She has an x-ray that indicates (s/l lethal) scoliosis and mild degenerative changes at multiple levels."  Any ideas? ...

Significant Anesthesia Of Extremities?
Dec 28, 2011

Dictator dictating the extremity section of PE and says significant right-sided hemiplegia, significant "anesthesia."?  Would this be what is sounds like?  TIA. ...

Pt Has Had Significant GI Issues Including S/l Bee-sa-lor
Feb 28, 2012

x ...

Scoliosis Treatment...please See Message...
Jul 22, 2014

In past medical history: The patient has a history of scoliosis. Treatment consisted of surgery to place a s/l LATTEL on the spine. TIA ...

S/l Twist Conduct Scoliosis
Nov 17, 2014

s/l "Twist conduct" scoliosis. It is a finding on a lumbar spine series.  ...

Help! In PE, Doc Says S/l Spine Occult Scoliosis?
Jan 29, 2015

He does mention earlier in history that the patient has scoliosis, but spine occult? Never heard that one before! ...

Patient Has Significant Blood Loss.
Mar 11, 2010

He is being given 6 units of FFP and 5 units of ________ (s/l vitamin k????). ...

Ambulation Description - Significant List?
Nov 23, 2010

The doctor is explaining the pt's ambulation due to lumbosacral spondylosis for which he is doing radiofrequency ablation for.  It s/l he is saying "list." With ambulation she has definitely got a significant (list) to the left side.  She can heel-and-toe walk without much difficulty, and her balance appears to be quite good.  Thanks! ...

Any Other MMEs Have A Significant Drop In ILP Work?
Apr 25, 2012

I'm guessing either the huge group of hospitals (I think they're like the walmart of hospitals) dropped them because they were awful, or they're trying to keep costs low and are having ILPs do their own QA, which will be a disaster.  Since I see the USA side of that hospital group still pop up once in awhile, I'm guessing its the latter.   Pretty much the ILP QA department may as well be nonexistent.  I see just as many errors on work that goes through th ...

Pt Has History Of Scoliosis And S/l A-seal-ings
Jan 06, 2014

x ...

MedQuist Provides Significant Transcription Cost Reductions
Jul 21, 2011

MedQuist was able to provide significant transcription cost reductions while providing a solution that fully integrates with Mercy's EHR technology.  Article states this and came out today. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-deepens-role-in-sisters-of-mercys-ehr-deployment-strategy-expanding-cost-saving-clinical-documentation-services-and-technology-2011-07-21?reflink=MW_news_stmp Not only do we give our hard earned money to the board of directors, but also some MQ staff mem ...

Some Calluses Plantarly But No Significant Sub-2 Overload Noted
Aug 09, 2012

Complete sentence: "She has some calluses plantarly but no significant sub-2 overload noted." Is the sub-2 correct? What does it stand for? Thanks for any help you can give. ...

McKenzie Brace (scoliosis)...I Have Checked All Resources...see Below
Jan 28, 2010

I find many references to the McKenzie exercises for backs, but nothing specifically for "McKenzie brace."  Any help would be appreciated.  I have exhausted all resources. ...

Patient With Back Pain And Gait Disorder Has *e Lack O Scoliosis.* Thanks. Nm
Jun 22, 2010

nm ...

L Signs ??
May 06, 2011

Extraocular muscles intact.  (L signs) clear.  No wheezes  ...

Revandibrit Signs??
Oct 21, 2009

The patient has a UTI. "Abdomen is soft and non-tender. No revandabrit signs" revandibrit??? ...

Thyroid Eye Signs? Nm
Oct 21, 2009

nm ...

No Signs Of New S/l Papilardiracteroid
Dec 07, 2009

No signs of new s/l papilardiracteroid.  Wounds are currently healing. ...

H & P Vital Signs:
Jan 25, 2011

Please help.....I know I've heard this before but am drawing a complete blank....On examination, temperature 97, blood pressure 139/73, heart rate 89, respiratory rate 16.  She is 93% s/l on rule _______.  She runs this and General Appearance together and I just can't get it.  Thank you so much for any help. ...

S/l Cut Signs Or Cussign?? See More...
Oct 05, 2011

Persistent cough with mild progressive dyspnea with advanced mass-like consolidation with (cut sign, cussign, cufsine) noted within right lung parenchyma.    This is an english-speaking doctor, very clear... ...

S/l Table Signs
Oct 15, 2011

No past reports to look this up and doctor does not repeat in the report. "# weeks post s/l table signs, left index"   The only thing it mentions about the index is it has a hypertrophic scar. Any ideas? Thank you avulsion injury laceration ...

Plus And Minus Signs
Apr 16, 2012

Does anyone else have this rule with transcription?  I was told a while back and cannot remember where I heard it that you are not to use plus or minus signs anymore unless using them for actual math.  For example, positive bowel sounds instead of + bowel sounds, or +2 pedal edema should be plus-2 pedal edema. ...

Signs Job Outsourced
Aug 11, 2013

I have read the conversations here with such deep compassion for the fear and hopelessness most are experiencing in this transition from proud profession to extinction.  From my cocoon of full benefit hospital system position, I still deeply empathized with my fellow MTs in distress.  I have the sense that I will soon join your ranks and would like to ask what are the signs that your hospital/service is preparing to "save money" by throwing their dedicated employees into the giant cess ...

Outsourcing Signs??
Jan 10, 2014

Hi everyone, new to this forum.  I work for a hospital and a lot of us are getting a bad vibe lately, we work from home but we are noticing little things happening, we keep losing our connections, Joblister keeps disconnecting and we are told the firewall is being updated.  Was wondering if anyone noticed little things like this before they were outsourced.  Thank you ...

Vital Signs Question
Jul 18, 2010

Sometimes one of my doctors will just state the numbers when giving vital signs.  Just wonder how some of you handle this? ...

Is There A Short Cut To Remove All @ Signs At Once?
Oct 26, 2010

. ...