A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

neck surgery ? - d

Posted: Jun 07, 2010

anyone heard of a product that s/l 'Bingo'?

Implantation of B___________ PEEK spacer with 26 mm height, packed with local autogenous bone graft inserted between C5 to C7.

INFUSE Bone Graft/PEEK - r

[ In Reply To ..]
try googling "spacer for neck surgery"

Similar Messages:

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

Neck
Apr 26, 2011

I need help! I have been trying to figure this out for a while now. Here is the sentence, "Neck is not stiff  s/l as a tb to the stagnus" This is on an examination after patient hit his head. Any help would be great. Thanks ...

Neck Exam..
Oct 15, 2009

All she says is: neck, erect of right midline, trachea... ...

Can There Be Rales In The Neck?
Oct 27, 2009

Or is the dictator just messing up?  He then says there are some rales in the bases of the lungs. ...

Neck Dissection
Nov 13, 2009

Hi, coming across word I cannot get..doc is doing dissection on rt neck, lesion is posterior to the (sounds like) subneboric gland?  He states hypoglossal nerve was superior if that helps.   ...

Neck? Exam
Jun 03, 2010

I am in the physical exam neck portion, but this statement could belong to another part following the neck exam, I just cannot get close enough on the word.  Thank you!! NECK: Jugular vein pressure and carotids normal. Patient does have a bilateral s/l ath-ro-SIT-a-lus. CARDIOVASCULAR:  Apex beat not displaced. Heart sounds normal. So the s/l word may be long to the cardiac exam that follows. ...

Neck Mass ?
Jun 15, 2012

ENT surgeon:  "Neck mass, rule out Breckinclot cyst, type II"   ? cyst   Thanks.  ...

No * (neck Exam)
Feb 06, 2015

Neck supple.  no *  JVD distribution s/l flapping in ...

S/l Alice Neck Brace???
Oct 23, 2009

or maybe Ellis ?? Allis ???? it is a L2-3 injury ...

Neck And S/l Decloget Area - Sm
Oct 31, 2009

Definitely doing too much today - cannot even come up with this word that I know that I know! Help please and thank you. ...

MRI Results Of A Neck Swelling
Oct 15, 2010

Hi, The doctor is talking about a patient with a neck swelling and he says the following: "She had an MRI that showed what appeared to be a lymph node that was 2-cm in CRANIOCOLUMN and about 1-cm in AP dimension." It's the word in all caps that I'm having trouble with. The doctor was speaking clearly and not too fast, but I'm having difficulty figuring out what the word should be. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Amanda ...

Swan Neck Deformity
Oct 18, 2010

Is there a hyphen between swan and neck? ...

There Is A S/l Peritimal Shaped Mass Along The Neck.
Feb 19, 2010

x ...

Chin-neck-throat Angle
Jul 15, 2010

Is it okay to transcribe chin-neck-throat angle or should it be broken up? ...

S/l Skilinous Anicus In Neck Area.
Aug 12, 2010

doing a subclavian artery bypass. ...

Neck - Without Lymphadenopathy, SOUNDS LIKE Biremedling (or Something Like That)
Jun 24, 2011

NECK:  Without cervical lymphadenopathy, - and then sounds like birmedling - or nadules.  Help please!!! ...

Neck And Shoulder Discomfort From Transcribing
Nov 30, 2011

I know we shoud sit as ergonomically as possible while transcribing, but I am still having considserable neck and shoulder pain.  Does anyone have any suggestions; exercises, changes in equipment, position, etc.?  This has gotten progressively worse over the years.  I do work long hours - sometimes 12 to 16 at a time.  Yesterday I finally threw in the towel and started a course of prednisone.  Something has to work better than a constant array of steroids.  TIA! ...

Neck Supple Without Lymphadenopathy S/l Erythemically - Nm
Jul 14, 2012

nm ...

Mucotta Or Nucotta - Part Of The Neck Or Ear
Jan 04, 2013

It sounds like moo-cot-uh.    She reports the pain is principally along the rostral portion of the lateral neck on the right side just dorsal to the _____ and to the right pinna. Thanks,   ...

Baby Has GI Problems And Developed Medical Neck??
Jan 27, 2010

I cannot confirm this anywhere.  She says it a few times.  GI problems with baby developing medical neck.  ...

HEENT/neck S/l Conjack Time Normal. No JVD.
Feb 18, 2010

Under physical exam, HEENT, he says s/l conjack time normal.  No JVD.  ...

There Was *Kontinuka’s* Neck Without Radicular Syndrome. Nm Thanks
Oct 11, 2011

nm ...

Neck Dissection Levels - Arabic Or Roman? Nm
Oct 10, 2013

. ...

Patient With Back, Neck And Shoulder Pain. Negative
Mar 15, 2011

x ...

Help. On Neck Exam, No (s/l Sturgor) Or Stridor. I'm Fried Today!!
Sep 08, 2011

.. ...

Any Long-time MTs (over 30 Years) Having Chronic Neck/back Pain
Apr 25, 2011

Any long-time MTs (over 30 years) having chronic neck/back pain, hand pain, wrist pain, migraines, etc., ever had luck at filing a workers comp claim? ...

Is "no Anterior Bridge" In The Neck Part Of The Exam A Common Term? Don't Think I
Oct 15, 2011

. ...

Help Asap Please - Patient Has Sagging And "s/l Gelling" Of The Skin Of The Neck. Nm
May 21, 2012

x ...

He Demonstrates Full Range Of Motion Of His Neck Without Pain Or S/l "C-spine" Tenderness
Mar 04, 2010

He demonstrates full range of motion of his neck without pain or s/l "C-spine" tenderness to palpation. ...

Short Neck S/l "melon Potty Class 3"
Mar 02, 2011

Discussion of patient's history of sleep apnea.  Full sentence:  "Noted short neck.  (s/l Melon potty) class 3 and edematous nasal mucosa limiting airflow to the nose." Any ideas? ...