A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Limited FTC on myocardial perfusion study. sm - Sandra

Posted: Jan 30, 2015

Any idea what the "FTC" stands for?  It is in the tech's comments section.  Thank you!

fixed tube current?? - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I googled your phrase and found the above, but never heard of it.

Frequency threshold curve...SM - Old Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
but generally don't need to expand this for my MTSO.

Thank you both. nm - Sandra

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Cardiology... S/L "Orson" Myocardial Perfusion Study
Jul 27, 2010

The doc is saying:  The patient had prior bypass surgery with coronary stenting done about three years ago following an s/l "Orson" myocardial perfusion study.  TIA ...

Limited Plans Which Are Not Discounts, But Limited Health Insurance?
May 23, 2011

Does anyone who cannot get major medical insurance have any of the limited plans which are not discounts, but limited insurance?  I cannot get major medical, but need something.  I have diabetes and am wondering if there are any good plans out there.  Thanks for any help you can give. ...

Perfusion/ Profusion... Which Is It? :(
Jun 02, 2010

I do not know a good rule of thumb for these two sound alikes... but I think profusion is like an excess of something isn't it? "However, until she is through with her cardiac monitoring and perfusion Lexiscan test..."   Thank you! ...

Sweat Perfusion Pattern?
Jun 13, 2013

Dictated what s/l her sweat perfusion pattern is normal. Orthopedics, rest of paragraph: She has got positive Phalen's, Tinel's and carpal tunnel compression test. There is no intrinsic atrophy. Her _____ perfusion pattern is normal. ...

Myocardial Infarction
Oct 28, 2009

doc plainly says: Patient has had 2 heart cardial infarctions. is that just slang for myocardial infarctions? Or do you just type what he says? ...

Demand-type Myocardial Infarction?
May 02, 2014

Patient has COPD, pericarditis, and emphysema. One of the dx listed s/l "demand type" myocardial infarction. This is for a cardiology followup note. TIA ...

A Wall * Washren* Abnormality Consistent With An Acute Myocardial Infarction. Thanks. Nm
May 14, 2010

nm ...

Ascend Limited?
Apr 14, 2011

Searched the boards and cannot find anything about this company out of Virginia.  Any news?  ...

Limited MRI Of The Knee
Jan 11, 2012

Technique - sounds like "missionaire" procotol.  TIA! ...

What Is Full Time, Limited ???
Oct 23, 2012

I may have to go to full time with MModal but really hate to.  I have always been a part time employee.  What is FT limited?  I know on full time limited you only have to type 120 lph but is there anything else different between regular full time and limited full time.  Is there anywhere on the MModal sites that gives this information?  Thanks so much. ...

What Is The Limited Hours You Can Claim For UE SM
Jan 18, 2013

So far I am 7.5 hours short due to NJA.  I have some PTO time avaialble.  I want to put a claim in to get started, because the last time I filed in October 2011 they held myr first week, and I did not get that money and went without pay.  I cannot go without pay, so I want to get the ball rolling on the partial UE, then I can get checks and not have to use PTO or worry, since I make about min wage nowadays anyhow. Sorry if this is confusing. ...

Smartronix Limited, Got An Email Saying I Qualified For A Job
Aug 19, 2013

for job interview.  The internet says  there are scams out there for this type of thing.  Anyone hear of this company?  The job is posted on another board.  ...

Is It Common To Have A Limited Amount Of Work During The Summer Season?
Aug 05, 2012

I'm curious if this is throughout a lot of MT companies where the summer seasons are the slowest in terms of receiving work. I used to have an abundunt amount of doctors to transcribe for across multiple accounts, but now all of a sudden that has changed, and I am almost always out of work and I no longer transcribe for what I'm estimating as half to 3/4 of the list of docs. Is this something normal? Do doctors get together and take a 3-month hiatus at once, or something...? I'm p ...

DVT Study
Dec 27, 2011

In a DVT study, "Findings are most suggestive of chronic or past/passed?? clot" Thanks!! ...

Study Should Be Done
Jan 27, 2012

I think if a study were done, findings would show that the tediousness and repetitiveness and intricacy of the editing required for this particular ASR will slowly but surely drive you insane.  I am so nervous, I chew gum like a wild woman (and now need my second crown which I cannot afford), have developed tics and skin picking, and eat voraciously --- due to editing.  Flame away, but I have typed for 25+ years and never had a problem (actually enjoyed my job); however, after 5 or so ...

Coding Study On One's Own
Apr 25, 2010

I'd like to begin studying medical coding on my own to see if it it's a match iin terms of learning and liking the field. I have 30+ years of transcription experience and usually learn fairly quickly. What books/workbooks do you suggest as a start to see if this feels like it will work for me? And for people who have done this on your own, what did you include in a program of study for yourself? Are there some areas that you feel an in-house course is needed?  Replies greatly app ...

Study Hours
Jul 25, 2010

I am looking forward to enrolling in a medical coding class through Andrews School this fall.  I was curious as to how many hours a night or week a student puts in studying.  I work full time, and also have a prn evening job doing transcription in the community that I live.  Those hours are flexible.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

CMT Study Materials?
Sep 01, 2010

Does anyone know of a good study guide/review book for the CMT? ...

Shoulder Study
Jan 12, 2011

new to this account.....he says I also performed injection of her tendon sheath of her extensor tendon insertion origin with 1 cc of Lidocaine and 1 cc of Kenalog.  Her ?JMARS? are left 18, 21, and 21 and right 10, 16, 18. ...

Help With An Echo Study
Jul 17, 2012

This is a technically fair study. The left ventricle was normal within its end-diastolic dimension??? ...

SETA Study?
Jul 17, 2012

The patient comes with watery diarrhea and weakness.  He underwent a "SETA" study?  Thanks so much! ...

Study Time
Sep 16, 2012

I  know it varies from person to person, but how many hours per day/week do students estimate they put in for an on-line coding class?  Thanks in advance.  ...

RMT/CMT Study Material
Apr 16, 2013

Anyone have any good sites that have study material?   ...

SPITELY Study?
Jul 15, 2013

Is that correct? ...

MRI "motion-limited Examination" ?
Mar 28, 2013

"Brain MRI showed no acute stroke that was a motion-limited examination." Does this sentence make sense to you or am I just getting it wrong? Seeing as how you're not supposed to move around during MRIs, this makes no sense to me. Or maybe I need a lot more coffee today and/or a day off... ...

S/l Torsion Of The Point On EP Study
Oct 15, 2010

Sentence in EP study:  The patient showed a pattern of (torsion of the point).  The arrythmia was terminated and patient continued in a stable cardiovascular status. ...

Personal Study Area
Dec 23, 2011

I am getting ready to enroll this week with Andrews for medical coding, and am really looking forward to this new challenge and learning opportunity!!  After 30 years as a state employee, I'm actually switching careers. With that being said, I was just interested to find out "where" people like to study in their homes when studying 4-5 hours a night and working assignments.  Do you sit at a desk with the computer in front of you, or do you use the dining room table, a comfortable ...

Possible To Get A Study Guide And Just Take The Tests?
Dec 24, 2011

Is it possible to get a study guide and just take the tests?  Do you really have to go to school? ...

EINSTEIN Study - All CAPs??
Sep 14, 2012

I am transcribing a report for the Einstein trials for a drug.  Everywhere I look, it has EINSTEIN (all caps).  I cannot find anywhere this is an acronym.  Should it be transcribed in all caps? ...

Opinions On Course Of Study And Job Outlook?
Mar 31, 2013

Usual story -- I loved MT, but I'm about to be laid off and know another MT job would probably pay minimum wage (if that!).  I'm lucky, in that I'll get enough unemployment to live on and will probably still have enough savings to pay tuition.  However, I have no preexisting college degree, and both unemployment and tuition money will only stretch to about 5 quarters. I've already passed the CPC exam once, can brush up and pass it again.  My local co ...