A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sweat perfusion pattern? - Melissa

Posted: Jun 13, 2013

Dictated what s/l her sweat perfusion pattern is normal. Orthopedics, rest of paragraph: She has got positive Phalen's, Tinel's and carpal tunnel compression test. There is no intrinsic atrophy. Her _____ perfusion pattern is normal.

Effect of perfusion pattern - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Its effect of perfusion pattern.

no, that's not correct - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
the hits you are getting for "effect of perfusion pattern" are related to SPECT imaging.

distribution pattern? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Perfusion/ Profusion... Which Is It? :(
Jun 02, 2010

I do not know a good rule of thumb for these two sound alikes... but I think profusion is like an excess of something isn't it? "However, until she is through with her cardiac monitoring and perfusion Lexiscan test..."   Thank you! ...

Sweat Prep Test?
Feb 21, 2010

Is this a test?  I've searched it and find very little - maybe hearing it wrong? ...

MModal Versus Sweat Shop
Feb 16, 2013

Have you ever compared MModal to a sweat shop?  I have over 30 years experience as a transcriptionist.  I was quoted 10 cents a line for straight transcription and did not get the doctors I was promised I would get. When I question my CCM, she says "you are primary".  No I am not, as there are at least 2 other transcriptionists getting first dips on that account.  I was quickly switched to VR at a whopping 4 cents a line.  So now they are getting my s ...

Limited FTC On Myocardial Perfusion Study. Sm
Jan 30, 2015

Any idea what the "FTC" stands for?  It is in the tech's comments section.  Thank you! ...

My Expenses Go Up And The Mega-rich Companies Go Down With Sweat-shop Labor
Sep 26, 2012

I had a thought with the recent decision to not take a non-medical transcription job. I told the owner of the transcription company that I needed to be paid 8 cpl for this job and she was only paying 6-1/2 cpl. I told her that my expenses for everything are rising, food, shelter, gas etc. and she told me that the account that I would be doing this work for demands low cost for their transcription because of the work being sent to India, Pakistan, and the Philippines. This is a huge constructi ...

Cardiology... S/L "Orson" Myocardial Perfusion Study
Jul 27, 2010

The doc is saying:  The patient had prior bypass surgery with coronary stenting done about three years ago following an s/l "Orson" myocardial perfusion study.  TIA ...

CA Pattern?
Jan 06, 2010

in the assessment:   He has atrophy in his right hand in an ulnar nerve or CA pattern.   I have tried finding what this CA would mean and am unable to, it's in the assessment, could I leave it abbreviated? ...

V1 Pattern?
Mar 09, 2010

He has decreased sensation predominately in a left V1 pattern, to a much lesser extent in a left V2 pattern, not affecting left V3. ...

EEG Pattern
May 02, 2011

S/l Fiji or Figi patterns on an EEG. ...

Beginning To See A Pattern Here
Nov 20, 2009

All these companies stink and this job rots...I put my resume in on Thurs w/ Keystrokes and they hired me on Friday at a higher line rate 9cpl...Got the shift I wanted but not the days off which really doesn't matter to me, just have to flex around some existing doc appts. Never worked meditech...DocQuscribe is a hard platform to follow, it is GREAT...MQ just stinks...I tried Spheris they had their good and bad on platform..The one I am on now crescendo stinks royal in many ways..God I can& ...

S/l Fastinest Pattern?
Jan 14, 2010

Examination at this point, outside of the reflex changes, does demonstrate decrease in sensation in a  fastinest pattern ...

S/l NSPL Pattern...sm
Aug 17, 2010

Doing a report for a rheumatologist. She is talking about previous investigations... "ENA screening test was positive inside the plasmic speckled pattern and s/l NSPL pattern in a titer of 1:5120." Doc is of Russian accent, perhaps that helps. TIA ...

S/l N-eye-leez Pattern?
Dec 10, 2010

In the abdomen, sounds like: There is "n-eye-leez" pattern Any ideas please?  ...

A VR Pattern I've Noticed: (s/m)
Jul 15, 2011

While wondering why VR doesn't seem to be getting any better, I've started noticing a pattern while I work that might have at least something to do with it: I have several accounts, and switch around all day.  Usually there are a lot of corrections per line with my company's VR system.  I wonder why it makes the same dumb mistakes over and over again. However, I've begun to notice that if I've been sent a lot of VR-editing work by the same doctor, a ...

Dermatomal Pattern?
Jul 08, 2013

I'm having trouble understanding a mumbly part of this dictation...mostly b/c I can't find the phrase I think he is using.  It sounds like (under the physical exam) "The left C6 dermatomal pattern on the end of C5 dermatomal pattern appears to be the area affected by the pain." Does that sound right?   ...

Has Anyone Been Able To Determine A Pattern Regarding The Slowdown Of DQS? Sm
Jun 10, 2010

Jobs have been uploading and downloading all morning very quickly but all of a sudden are downloading very slowly again.  I have to wait for the audio to complete downloading and at times am typing faster than the download (on a DSL connection with no problems with my internet).  This downloading slowly problem seems to have at some point everyday but I haven't been able to figure out a pattern.  Can this be controlled somehow or it is just a coincidence?  Has anybody el ...

"hip-ther-rhythmic Pattern? Help!!
Dec 11, 2009

Today we are doing peds neurology which I know very little about.  "Also, the findings were suggestive of a diffuse encephalopathy as well s/l "hip-ther-rhythmic" pattern consistent with documentation of infantile spasms. ...

Left Hip Injected With 80 Mg Kenalog In A [?] Pattern.
Jul 26, 2010

Oy, orthopedics... Anyone know what this could be?  The left hip greater trochanter was injected with Xylocaine and 80 mg of Kenalog in a (s/l staloid) pattern. Thank you kindly!! ...

ECG - Correct Way To Type S123 Pattern
Nov 06, 2012

Unsure if this would be S1, S2, S3 or S123 or S1-2-3 or ??   JD ...

How Would I Write This: Heart Sounds Are Normal S1, S2 With A (2 To1 PVC Pattern) Noted On EKG?
Jan 29, 2010

Thanks Guys!!! ...

Baby Having Seizures, On The Other Hand, Towards The End Of The Record The Overall Pattern Does Sugg
Jun 20, 2011

xx ...

On ECG, Ht Bundle Branch Block Pattern Present With Secondarys/l "polarization" Changes As
May 12, 2010

There is a minimally rightward axis.  There is a right bundle branch block pattern present with secondary polarization changes as well. ...

There Was Avid Early Enhancement With A "lay Plateau" Pattern.
Feb 17, 2011

On MRI for breast cancer.  ...

S/l "lowest Pattern" Of Degenerative Changes?
Mar 17, 2010

dictates:  X-rays were read as showing some hypertrophic changes in the s/l "lowest pattern or plane" of degenerative changes, but no acute fracture was noted.  This is a patient with low back pain....   ...

EEG Pattern Of "traussay Alternand"
Jan 05, 2012

I have no idea...  Thanks for any help! ...

Gait "pait" Pattern
Feb 16, 2012

gait "pait" pattern ...