A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

BMW wire 190 cm by 0.014 Frenches or inches - julie

Posted: Dec 19, 2013

Thanks.  I hear frenches, but other people have put in inches.  

BMW wire - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
HI-TORQUE BALANCE MIDDLEWEIGHT (BMW) UNIVERSAL

Tip load: 0.7 g
Radiopaque length: 3 cm
Outside diameter: 0.014"
Tip Outside diameter: 0.014"
Coating: Hydrophilic
Tip style: Shaping Ribbon
Polymer cover: Intermediate Polymer Cover
Core Material: ELASTINITE Nitinol

http://www.abbottvascular.com/int/hi-torque-balance-middleweight-universal.html#features

Thanks to all - Juli

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks to all

inch, not plural - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

French would never be Frenches - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Cardiac Cath - Support Wire Or Sport Wire?
Jun 22, 2013

In a cath report, is it support wire or sport wire?  With Google, it seems like it should be support wire, but it sure sounds like he (ESL) says sport wire. JR4 guiding catheter with side hole was used to selectively engage the right coronary artery.  Short sport wire was advanced all the way to the distal vessel.  After that, we placed 2.75 x 30-mm Resolute drug-eluting stent We used a 3.75 EBU guiding catheter selectively engaged left main and the same sport wire was advanced ...

Mandril Wire Versus Mandrel Wire?
May 10, 2012

What is the correct spelling "mandril wire" or mandrel wire"?  I have seen both used now for abscess drainage studies. ...

Axis Wire Vs Access Wire
Apr 19, 2013

In podiatry op note, doc dictates axis wire (I am sure that it is axis wire), but my QA always changes it to access wire.  I tried to convince him that it is axis and not access, but he is not convinced.  Can anyone help me in providing any realiable documentation to prove it. ...

Heart Cath Wire: S/l "tumor Wire" ??? What Is It?
Sep 25, 2011

doing a heart cath report; the good doctor says what sounds like "tumor wire" Please! give me a clue!  some guidance.   (thanks for reading this far). ...

Monitor Bigger Than 19 Inches?
Jul 06, 2011

I have MS Word, IT, Bytescribe, and WordPad all up side-by-side at the same time.  Then when I need to get on the internet I minimize those.  I'm thinking it might be nice with a bigger screen to spread MS Word out bigger so the print will be bigger and easier to read.  I know I could make it bigger by changing it from say 100% to 150% but I don't like to go bigger than the page width.  I also might be able to leave the internet open too with a bigger monitor. Has ...

6 Inches Of Snow And Counting And I Can't Play Hooky
Jan 10, 2011

There's con for working at home! ...

Self-reported Height And Weight WERE 5 Feet 5 Inches And 125 Pounds
Apr 18, 2014

1)  Self-reported height and weight WERE 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds OR 2)  Self-reported height and weight WAS 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds. The doc always dictates #2.   ...

S/L "Tennessee Slider Half Inches" OP Note
Jan 13, 2011

He is talking about a SLAP tear repair, but I'm never comfortable with typing OPs, and this isn't something that I've heard of before.  My Ortho book AND my surgical equipment book seem to have just walked off!  I'm in tears because I can't STAND this doc!  Help!!! ...

Jay-wire And Zip-wire
Mar 29, 2010

Has anyone heard the use of a jay-wire and a zip-wire and is this spelled and hyphenated correctly? ...

Wire
Aug 19, 2010

s/l estatto wire  (for crossing a lesion) ...

T Doc Wire?
Jun 09, 2015

"There was dense scar tissue int he groin from his previous angiogram procedures.  Initial attempt to pass a 5-French sheath over a s/l T Doc wire was unsuccessful."   Vascular surgery file.  Help!  ...

How Do You Type 035 Wire
Oct 06, 2010

is it 0.035? ...

S/l Cherooma Wire
Aug 10, 2011

Vascular surgery report - sounds like "cherooma" wire.  Multiple attempts were made with a "cherooma" wire without success to cross the proximal left common iliac artery. Any help would be much appreciated! ...

Meyer Wire
Jul 10, 2012

Does anyone know the correct spelling for Meyer wire used in an AAA? ...

Stark Wire
Sep 22, 2012

Hi everyone. Is there such a thing as Stark wire that is used in femoral bypass sugery? Thanks, Jean ...

Doing An ERCP Hydro Wire
Oct 28, 2009

I'm not with my reference books and not sure of the internet references I am seeing. he says "Using an RX sphincterotome loaded  with a hydro wire"   Not sure if Hydro-wire, Hydro wire, etc. or if it is short for hydrophilic wire.  Anyone know this or have a reference book?  Thanks ...

Fundoscopy - Wire??? Hyperintensive Changes
Jan 27, 2010

Fundoscopy shows several wire hyperintensive changes???  Is wire correct???? ...

S/l Vincent? Wire In Cystoscopy
Mar 05, 2010

Any ideas?  I'm sure someone knows, but I don't!!  TIA ...

Support Or Sport Wire?
Apr 20, 2011

on cardiac caths, i often hear support wire or sport wire.  i've looked in a lot of places and have found support used, but i'm still not sure, because sometimes it sure sounds like sport.  any help appreciated.  thanks. ...

Wire Used For CABG. S/L 3.5 Angioskull. That's What I'm Hearing.
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

Zero Point 3/8ths Sensor Wire
Aug 03, 2010

This is what is dictated: "zero point 3/8ths sensor wire". How is that typed ?? Tks! ...

Mire (Meyer) Myra Wire?
Aug 24, 2010

On the left side, Mire wire was exchanged.  On the right side, wire access was gained to the right iliac system, exchanged for an Amplatz superstiff, and after 3 minutes, a 16-French sheath was easily passed into the aneurysm sac. ...

Kinetics Wire For Coronary Angioplasty?
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone every heard of Kinetics short wire for coronary angioplasty??? ...

Coping (??) Wire Used In Diagnostic Angiography
Jun 02, 2014

Anyone heard of "coping wire" that is used in a diagnostic angiography?  Thanks. ...

Kinetics/Kinetix Plus Wire For Cath Procedure??
Sep 15, 2010

Has anyone come across this??  I cannot find any resources for it. ...

Long Earphone Wire Getting Caught In Chair Wheels.
Sep 01, 2010

Does this aggravate anyone else?   I tried gathering the slack and tieing it but then the shorter line is aggravating, too.    Just wanted to vent.      ...

Aortic Aneurysm Stent Graft - "stork Wire?"
Aug 05, 2012

I am working on an ops aortic aneurysm stent graft. Is the term "stork wire" a real term. I can't find it anywhere and my surgical word book is OLD! LOL Thanks for any help. ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

S/l "Jiltey Soft Micro Wire".
Nov 04, 2009

Physician performing a vascular lab procedure. ...

"Oscar" Atrial Screw-in Wire
Dec 19, 2009

Looking for confirmation, can't find anything on the web .... is there an "Oscar" atrial screw-in wire? Thank you!! Anja ...