A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is one better than other: "Classic" or "classical" Hodgkin's lymphoma - ??

Posted: Jul 25, 2012

?

What do you mean by better? The "c" in cHL usually means classical - Hem/Onc CMT. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Hodgkin Lymphoma Or Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Aug 27, 2012

Hodgkin lymphoma or Hodgkin's lymphoma?  I am having trouble with all of the terms that have been changed regarding not using 's in them.  Is there any easy to to tell which is correct?  thx ...

Non-cleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Patient has non-cleaved, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with a staging laparotomy with extensive involvement in many sites, treated with CHOP x 16 cycles.  He was restaged and a s/l pencard lesion was seen.  Lymphoma worse ______assist.  Now admitted for further chemotherapy with DHAP.  ...

Noncleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Thanks so much, CR.  After that he says: Lymphoma was worse, something assist. Then, neck supple, trachea midline, sounds like a word that starts with a T, not palpable.  ...

Loganschram's Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Nov 01, 2012

Is there such a thing as this? I have tried 10 different spellings and I cannot find anything! Thanks ...

Question About Treatment Of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma....
Dec 26, 2009

treatments were s/l "RCVP, R-chop, R-flu-dera-bean, single agent rotuxin and fenda-mu-stean"... ...

Pt With Nodular Sclerosing Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Sm
Nov 29, 2011

On restaging scans, ymph node measures 2.2 x 3.2 cm versus previously measuring 4.0 x 5.0 cm.  As such, the PPD is measured to 7.04 cm2, compared with 20 cm2 previously, yielding a response rate of 65%.  Not a TB skin test or anything with TB.  Seems like a mathematical size ??  I'm stumped!     ...

Hodgkin Versus Hodgkin's
Aug 21, 2012

Does anyone know 100% sure if it is Hodgkin or Hodgkin's?  Stedman's says Hodgkin but many websites are now saying Hodgkin's.  I did not know if these web sites are saying Hodgkin's because that is what most non-medical persons call it.  I have typed Hodgkin for years but had a physician tell me it is Hodgkin's. ...

Cerner Classic! Need Help
Jun 15, 2011

I have started working on Cerner Classic and am -- after having worked for many years on other programs -- finding it both incredibly difficult and frustrating.  The most prevalent error message I am getting is "Editing not allowed," and I need to know how to cancel/get out of that without having to ditch the report and starting it all over again.  Thanks. ...

From Classic To Cornerstone Nightmare
Aug 31, 2012

Switching from Classic to Cornerstone is killing my income!  My CCM tells me, like all bosses do when they switch to SR, that no one is going to lose their jobs, and it will be better.  No.  What happens is our pay drops drastically, and then the work doesn't take as long to do.  Work that took 100 MTs to do can now be done by 50, and MTs lose out.  Good for MQ....bad for us. When I started here in 2006 45K a year. Now lucky if I make 25K. Now at .04 a line, tha ...

Diverticulum Having The ***classic Man In The Colon*** Sign?...nm Tia
Jan 27, 2011

x ...

(s/l)biscopace Classic Padding Compression Stockings
Apr 11, 2013

(s/l)biscopace classic padding compression stockings. Leg ulcer ...

Marked In Classical Manner Of S/l "run-yo"
Jun 27, 2012

abdominoplasty surgery and status post hernia repair with palpable tacks.  Thanks! ...

MRI Of Brain: Classic Fingers Of *long Horns* White Matter Plaque. Thanks. Nm
May 04, 2010

nm ...

S/l COL/lymphoma
Sep 09, 2010

I can't find this but it sounds like he's saying COL slash lymphoma ...

Type Of Lymphoma
Jan 18, 2011

Typing a GI doc this morning.  He says the patient is a **-year-old female who was found to have a s/l moss or maus lymphoma and a parotid cyst ...... Thanks for any help.    ...

Burkitt Lymphoma
May 18, 2011

Doctor dictates "Burkitt's lymphoma in need of CSF chemotherapy" Everytime he says Burkitt lymphoma he dictates it with the added -s. Is this correct to type or should it be "Burkitt lymphoma in need of CSF chemotherapy" ? Thank you! ...

Is It Bcl-2, BCL-2, Or Bcl-2 For Lymphoma Pathology?
Jun 01, 2011

?? ...

Lymphoma S/l Mic And Translocation. Sm For Details.
Dec 28, 2012

Human immunodeficiency virus associated high-grade B cell lymphoma, unclassifiable with features between diffuse large B cell lymphoma and Burkitt’s lymphoma, mixed s/l Mic and translocation 8;14 positive.  He says the mixed clearly and then stumbles over the mic part.   ...

S/l RE PAW Chemotherapy For B-cell Lymphoma
Mar 21, 2014

nm ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

S/l "classic Wiblo Six Or Cyst"
Nov 02, 2009

"Classic whiblo cyst with removal of multiple benign cysts" or "Classic whiblo six with removal of multiple benign cysts"   ...

"Favor Burst Disease"? Hodgkin Patient On ACVD.
Dec 04, 2012

.  ...

Stage IVA (T4N0M0 "B2") Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma.
Jun 15, 2010

:) ...

How To Type "BCL6" For Pathology For Lymphoma Specimen??
Aug 10, 2010

Stage "IIAXNS" Or "IIAXNX" Hodgkin’s Disease.
May 16, 2011

Lymphoma Staging: T1bN0M0 "B Zero"
Feb 01, 2013

History of a stage IA, T1bN0M0 "B zero" cutaneous B-cell lymphoma follicle type. Doc says twice, so not a mistake.  I guess it might be related to B symptoms...but can't document it.  ...

Low-grade Lymphoma Or Low Grade?
Jan 25, 2010

this is driving me nuts! ...