A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lymphoma staging: T1bN0M0 "B zero" - ??

Posted: Feb 01, 2013

History of a stage IA, T1bN0M0 "B zero" cutaneous B-cell lymphoma follicle type.

Doc says twice, so not a mistake.  I guess it might be related to B symptoms...but can't document it. 

taken from cancer.org - hope-this-helps

[ In Reply To ..]
B categories:
B0: Less than 5% of lymphocytes in the blood are Sezary cells.
B1: Low numbers of Sezary cells in the blood (more than in B0 but less than in B2).
B2: High number of Sezary cells in the blood (at least 1,000 cells per microliter).

So would be it T1bN0M0, B0 or T1bN0M0B0 - with no space?

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you so much!

no space - hope-this-helps

[ In Reply To ..]
I'd go without space unless account specs are different.
Thank you so much :) - :)
[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Prostate Staging
Oct 15, 2009

how do I correctly write prostate cancer stages? ...

Is Cancer Staging IV Or 4 ...
Mar 29, 2010

x ...

Cancer Staging Help Please
Jul 17, 2011

This is exactly what the doctor says.  I'm unsure how to write it out.  Any help would be appreciated.  This patient is known to have metastatic colon cancer.  He was first diagnosed in 2006 and was originally PT4 PN2 NXG2 R1 and received chemotherapy and radiation therapy but had recurrent disease.  PT4 PN2 NXG2 R1 is what I need help with.    ...

AVN Staging...how Do I Transcribe This?
Feb 24, 2012

Help would be greatly appreciated because I can't locate it anywhere and have not in the last 3 years of doing Ortho had a doctor dictate this way...which I have transcribed verbatim.  " Mr. X is a 33-year-old male, with a history of Chrohn’s disease, who has a history of increasing left hip pain. X-rays, MRI, and plain films are consistent with a collapsed femoral head (stage IV B2). "   ...

Cancer Staging
May 21, 2014

I have a doctor dictating a cancer stage for colon cancer, this is what she dictated.  I am sure this is not typed right.  Could someone help me out with this?  Stage IIc PT4 BPN0PMX.  ...

Cancer Staging - How Do I Write 4A?
Dec 17, 2010

Oropharyngeal carcinoma. Stage 4A? Thanks for any help. ...

Cancer Staging And Grading
Aug 11, 2011

I have seen the staging/grading represented in conflicting ways and do not own a book of style. Can someone tell me if this is a correct way to represent renal cell carcinoma staging: Stage pT3a, pNx, pMx Thank you!!!! ...

Staging Endometrial Cancer
Oct 16, 2012

Dr. says:  Endometrial adenocarcinoma, stage 3c2 grade 2, currently undergoing chemotherapy.   Is that written right?  ...

S/l COL/lymphoma
Sep 09, 2010

I can't find this but it sounds like he's saying COL slash lymphoma ...

Q About Staging Of Chronic Kidney Disease
Jan 15, 2010

Doc dictates "The patient has a history of chronic kidney disease (stage 4 to stage 5) ?!?!  is that how it is transcribed per the BOS II ... I just moved and cannot locate my book for verification. ...

Type Of Lymphoma
Jan 18, 2011

Typing a GI doc this morning.  He says the patient is a **-year-old female who was found to have a s/l moss or maus lymphoma and a parotid cyst ...... Thanks for any help.    ...

Burkitt Lymphoma
May 18, 2011

Doctor dictates "Burkitt's lymphoma in need of CSF chemotherapy" Everytime he says Burkitt lymphoma he dictates it with the added -s. Is this correct to type or should it be "Burkitt lymphoma in need of CSF chemotherapy" ? Thank you! ...

Is It Bcl-2, BCL-2, Or Bcl-2 For Lymphoma Pathology?
Jun 01, 2011

?? ...

Hodgkin Lymphoma Or Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Aug 27, 2012

Hodgkin lymphoma or Hodgkin's lymphoma?  I am having trouble with all of the terms that have been changed regarding not using 's in them.  Is there any easy to to tell which is correct?  thx ...

Breast Cancer Staging: MpT2(i)N0(i+)M0 ?? Typed Right?
Jun 12, 2011

I think I'm mainly concerned about the plain " (i) behind the T2 ??  ...

Correct Way To Transcribe Breast Cancer Staging
Oct 02, 2012

Does anyone know the correct way to transcribe breast cancer staging when dictated as follows: pT2 "sentinel node 0" MX. I am not sure how to transcribe the dictated "sentinel node 0." Thanks for your help. ...

Non-cleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Patient has non-cleaved, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with a staging laparotomy with extensive involvement in many sites, treated with CHOP x 16 cycles.  He was restaged and a s/l pencard lesion was seen.  Lymphoma worse ______assist.  Now admitted for further chemotherapy with DHAP.  ...

Noncleaved, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Oct 20, 2009

Thanks so much, CR.  After that he says: Lymphoma was worse, something assist. Then, neck supple, trachea midline, sounds like a word that starts with a T, not palpable.  ...

Loganschram's Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Nov 01, 2012

Is there such a thing as this? I have tried 10 different spellings and I cannot find anything! Thanks ...

Lymphoma S/l Mic And Translocation. Sm For Details.
Dec 28, 2012

Human immunodeficiency virus associated high-grade B cell lymphoma, unclassifiable with features between diffuse large B cell lymphoma and Burkitt’s lymphoma, mixed s/l Mic and translocation 8;14 positive.  He says the mixed clearly and then stumbles over the mic part.   ...

S/l RE PAW Chemotherapy For B-cell Lymphoma
Mar 21, 2014

nm ...

Question About Treatment Of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma....
Dec 26, 2009

treatments were s/l "RCVP, R-chop, R-flu-dera-bean, single agent rotuxin and fenda-mu-stean"... ...

Pt With Nodular Sclerosing Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Sm
Nov 29, 2011

On restaging scans, ymph node measures 2.2 x 3.2 cm versus previously measuring 4.0 x 5.0 cm.  As such, the PPD is measured to 7.04 cm2, compared with 20 cm2 previously, yielding a response rate of 65%.  Not a TB skin test or anything with TB.  Seems like a mathematical size ??  I'm stumped!     ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

Breast Cancer Staging PT "small N Parentheses" 1bN0M0.
Feb 20, 2013

Sounds like N more than M. ...

On Breast Cancer Staging, It Is "mp" T2N0M0 Or NpT2N0M0?
Dec 20, 2010

? ...

Stage IVA (T4N0M0 "B2") Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma.
Jun 15, 2010

:) ...

How To Type "BCL6" For Pathology For Lymphoma Specimen??
Aug 10, 2010

:) ...

Is One Better Than Other: "Classic" Or "classical" Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Jul 25, 2012

? ...

Low-grade Lymphoma Or Low Grade?
Jan 25, 2010

this is driving me nuts! ...