A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

(s/l)biscopace classic padding compression stockings - cmt

Posted: Apr 11, 2013

(s/l)biscopace classic padding compression stockings.

Leg ulcer

Viscopaste - MTme

[ In Reply To ..]
??

Similar Messages:

Padding Account?
Jun 04, 2014

I'm looking for a general consensus regarding two spaces at the end of a paragraph. Everywhere I've worked, this is considered "padding your account" to create more characters.  However, one place I've worked is doing this and it doesn't sit right with me.  I'm wondering if this is common and maybe my experience with it is just limited?   I'm curious to hear the opinions of other MTs. ...

Shurga Stockings
Apr 05, 2013

Anyone heard of s/l shurga stockings?    Here is the sentence: Patient will be placed in a shurga stocking in her left lower extremity. ...

Kendall And Max? Pneumatic Stockings
Oct 03, 2010

In an OP report, I have a dictator who says "prophylactic antibiotics were given and (Kendall and Max) pneumatic stockings were applied." I have looked high and low for this.  Kendall stockings I can find with no problem, but he's definitely saying what sounds like "Kendall and Max" Anyone know what this might be? ...

"Brownseze Stockings?
Jun 11, 2011

There were "brownseze"  stockings  both lower extremities. Could this be a brand? Thanks ...

Cerner Classic! Need Help
Jun 15, 2011

I have started working on Cerner Classic and am -- after having worked for many years on other programs -- finding it both incredibly difficult and frustrating.  The most prevalent error message I am getting is "Editing not allowed," and I need to know how to cancel/get out of that without having to ditch the report and starting it all over again.  Thanks. ...

From Classic To Cornerstone Nightmare
Aug 31, 2012

Switching from Classic to Cornerstone is killing my income!  My CCM tells me, like all bosses do when they switch to SR, that no one is going to lose their jobs, and it will be better.  No.  What happens is our pay drops drastically, and then the work doesn't take as long to do.  Work that took 100 MTs to do can now be done by 50, and MTs lose out.  Good for MQ....bad for us. When I started here in 2006 45K a year. Now lucky if I make 25K. Now at .04 a line, tha ...

Diverticulum Having The ***classic Man In The Colon*** Sign?...nm Tia
Jan 27, 2011

x ...

Help With Compression Wrap
Mar 11, 2014

The patient is being treated for a surgical wound dehiscence.  It sounds like they applied a "mild dome space compression wrap."  Any suggestions?  Thanks. ...

Is This Correct? Grady Compression
Mar 14, 2010

Though I am still looking, I can not seem to confirm this.  The context is: Abdomen was soft and nontender both during Grady compression and the FAST exam.     ...

S/l Ganzen And SI Compression Maneuvers Nm
Apr 07, 2011

nm ...

L1-L2 Compression Fractures Or L1 And L2 Compresion Fracture
Jun 22, 2012

S/l Grade D Tool-la-gra To Help With Compression....Any Idease?
Aug 12, 2014

MRI Of Brain: Classic Fingers Of *long Horns* White Matter Plaque. Thanks. Nm
May 04, 2010

nm ...

Cold Hands When Typing? Anyone Try Compression Gloves?
Mar 20, 2010

I suffer from terribly cold fingers when I am typing.  My mom suggested compression gloves.  Has anyone ever tried them?Right now I am running a spaceheater pointed at my hands and I am still having to take breaks to warm them up. ...

"Padding A Line Count"
Apr 21, 2011

I am newish to the site, but saw a comment referring to "padding" a line count.  Fill me in and if you know why QA is so annoying changing perfectly correct terms and punctuation all the time, help me out. ...

A Compression Gauze Or Garment For Split Thickness Burn To Foot
Apr 18, 2012

Dr. seems to be dictating,"a single layer of TENSOFLEX." This is being applied over a healing skin graft on the foot. Thanks ...

Patient With Prior Compression Fracture - *ebulent* Bone Spur And Degenerative Changes. Thanks. Nm
Apr 02, 2011

nm ...

S/l "classic Wiblo Six Or Cyst"
Nov 02, 2009

"Classic whiblo cyst with removal of multiple benign cysts" or "Classic whiblo six with removal of multiple benign cysts"   ...

"exo Genic" Compression.
Mar 13, 2011

An esophagram done revealed focal narrowing and corkscrew appearance of the new esophagus just distal to the anastomosis concerning for "exo genic" compression ...

Is One Better Than Other: "Classic" Or "classical" Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Jul 25, 2012

? ...