A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

He can squat fully, he does use a little *galaâs* maneuver?? Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Nov 09, 2011

nm

Word Help - Reenster

[ In Reply To ..]
Gower's maneuver

Galleazzi maneuver ? - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
Galeazzi Maneuver/Limited Abduction ï® This would be a positive sign of developmental dysplasia of hip ...

sorry, Galeazzi - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Unable To Perform Squat *enterprise* Maneuver?? Thanx. Nm
Jan 11, 2012

nm ...

Patrickâs, Gaenslenâs And 'Somasâ Tests Were Negative.
Dec 16, 2013

I cannot find Somas' anywhere.  Anyone know this one? ...

The Sky Is Falling â College Closes Medical Transcription Program â MTSO Cut Out As
Nov 05, 2010

The sky is falling !!! Anyone else see this?  Is this an aberration or a portent of the direction Medical Transcription is heading?    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 College ends medical transcription program Recently Delhi University announced its Medical Transcription Program, for the first time, was producing better transcriptionists in India including South Asia.  In the meantime, San Juan College is closing its Medical Transcription Program stating that there is les ...

Her Arms And Legs Are Likewise Very Thin And Almost S/l âkakesicâ. Any Help Would Be
Sep 28, 2011

âexcitingâ News In The Link Today
May 15, 2014

Hasn’t anyone read their emails and seen the “exciting” news in the Link today??  “….new compensation structure to be simple to understand, transparent, competitive, to be effective around 10/1….”  Translate:Simple to understand = unable to be calculated by MT Transparent = we all make the same regardless of experience Competitive = MTSOs battle each other to pay the lowest rates Sounds like another pay cut is in the work ...

âvigorous Pinprickâ To The Face?
Apr 04, 2013

Does “vigorous pinprick” to the face sound correct to you?  I’m imagining the doc stabbing needles into the patient's face. "Cranial Nerve V:  She reports no facial sensation other than in her forehead, though with vigorous (s/l pimpering), she does flinch but says she still does not feel it." ...

Toxiblay Confirmed As "âetat Cribleâ"
Mar 27, 2013

rad filled in word etat crible pronounced atociblay ...

Anyone Has Yet Been Fully Transitioned To DQS 6.1?
Mar 09, 2012

I was curious whether or not anyone has yet been fully transitioned to DQS 6.1?  Like the age/gender discrepancy feature or the banned content feature?  I keep asking my CCM and really getting nothing in answer.  I just wondered if this has completely fallen by the wayside or if its something that my CCM just hasn't activated yet.  I feel so ridiculous having taken the training, waiting with baited breath hoping for an easy way to make sure that drs got the gender and age right and just ...

I'm Not Sure I Fully Understand The Role Of Our
Mar 28, 2014

"QC coaches."  Anyone really know ~ because I am curious. ...

What Happened To An Honest Dayâs Work For An Honest Dayâs Pay
Jul 29, 2010

It is amazing that more people are not committing suicide.  I guess that goes to the underlying optimism that human beings are inherently born with.   We always think there is good in all people and that we will be protected from evil.   But, what happened to an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay?  Every day there are posts about people working hard for their paltry wages, only to be paid late or not paid at all.  We cannot even apply for a job ...

Email Sent Late Last Night....compensation Plan More Fully Explained.
Mar 21, 2015

nothing else changed as far as I can tell.  Must get 300 lph for 0.1050 a line. Oh, and if you have any questions, send them to your TSM. No mention of any future meetings.    ...

S/l Seating Maneuver??
Jun 10, 2010

Hi, I am doing a report for a NovaSure endometrial ablation.  The doctor says "NovaSure device was inserted and applied.  s/l Seating maneuvers were done, and width of 2.8 cm was accomplished." Any help is appreciated! ...

Holping's Maneuver?
Oct 20, 2010

I know I've had this word before but for some reason, I cannot come up with it now.  This patient went to physical therapy for fibromyalgia, dizziness, and balance problems.  "It sounds like they did the s/l Holping's maneuver, and her dizziness did disappear." Can someone help me out, please? ...

S/l Javalay Maneuver
Feb 09, 2012

I'm doing a hydrocelectomy op note and dictates what s/l Javalay maneuver to turn the tunica vaginalis... ...

La Faber Maneuver
May 10, 2012

Orthopedics doc keeps saying "la faber's maneuver" when he is doing hip exams.  I have found FABERE but no la faber.  I have asked his nurse to find out what he is talking about and he insists that it is "la faber" and is French.   *Is* there a la faber maneuver and I just can't find it?    ...

S/L Castle's Maneuver
Jul 28, 2014

Sentence:  She has pain on pelvic rocking and distraction with positive a positive ? Castle's ? maneuver and FABER exam. ...

S/l Hibs Caris Maneuver
Dec 05, 2012

orthopedics "negative s/l hibs caris maneuver"    positive patrick's test, has lower back pain ...

Negative S/l Bayle's Maneuver? See Msg
Jul 08, 2014

The patient is being seen with regard to rheumatoid arthritis/fibromyalgia.  "Wrists, elbows, and shoulders move well throughout without tenderness or synovitis.  Hips, knees, feet, and ankles move well throughout without tenderness or synovitis.  No sclerodactyly or dactylitis.  Negative _____ maneuver." It sounds like Bayle's maneuver, but I cannot document it.  TIA :) ...

S/l "HANGRED's Maneuver - No Accentuated P2 With ...
Mar 17, 2010

Says ... "no accentuated P2 on auscultation such as with s/l HANGRED's maneuver..." ...

George Cohen Maneuver? C-section
Oct 26, 2010

Dictator says, "The s/l George Cohen maneuver was performed to separate the rectus muscles and to dilate the fascia." ...

Hauâoli Makahiki Hou
Dec 31, 2009

To all my MQ and MT Stars friends, may this year and this decade be better than the last.  May you and your families be richly blessed this new year. ...

Happy Motherâs Day To All.
May 08, 2011

With the transcription industry ever changing b___ s___ with paycuts, outsourcing, VR and big corporations taking over, being a mother is the most important job some of us have.  The only good benefits we have today as transcriptionists are we can be home with our children and we can avoid the gas guzzling drive to work.  So remember do not let the industry bring us down as we are mothers in this hard time for transcriptionists.  ...

At The End Of My Ropeâ¦.
Aug 15, 2012

Just venting……..I am so bummed.  I was doing so well a couple of years ago.  I was working as a Radiology Transcriptionist for six years for a very, very large radiology facility, two days in the office and the rest of the week from home in the evenings.  Then they went to VR, but kept me on because the some of the docs were not complying with VR so those reports had to be typed and in addition I was doing editing.  I was making good money and was able to put aw ...

.03¢ A Line VR Editing
Sep 29, 2010

Was just trying for a job with a company, sent my resume, asked me what hours I was looking for, how much experience I had and then dropped the bomb that they only pay 3¢ a line for VR editing.  Is there anyone out there making a decent wage doing editing for so little?  ...

The Possibility Of Alzheimerâs *lumes*. Thanks. Nm
Jun 14, 2011

nm ...

RE: Yes The Archives Are Chalk⦠And
Apr 25, 2012

"…  you suggest we dont go to work and what?????" Yes, don't go to work!  You must answer the "… and what?????" part of the question you ask.  I have made multiple posts with multiple suggestions on what each individual can do.  Those actions can include your suggestion of "lay on my couch?"  if you so desire, although that will not be as effective as say participating in your local May 1st activities.  See this link for more info on th ...

Regarding: ⢠Re: INSCRIBE - BooBear
Feb 20, 2013

I can't post a public reply on that thread.  The only option is "reply by email." Is it just me or is that normal for the company board?  I don't want to send an email.  What is up?  ...

Looking For Peace And Way To Pay Rent ⦠HELP ME PLEASE:)
Jul 30, 2013

Hey out there!! I know, I know, asked and answered many times, BUT, does ANYONE know of a great co.with straight typing, where headers count, where a person can make a great line count like they used to? Does anyone want to earn a sign on bonus?? (That is of course if your co. offers one.) Does such a place exist?? Come in MT sisters, help a gal outð I would love to pay my rent and have more than $10 to spread out for 2 weeksð° Thanks for your help!!! ...

FIESA â Miniature Writeups.
Jun 30, 2014

After reading responses to a post I made last week, and then the many posts about FIESA over the weekend, a thought occurred to me.  Basically, FIESA is like they're giving us a "write up," or a warning, and that each time we sign our initials, we are signing that writeup.  Not that they need or require a reason to let most of us go, but this is a perfect way to protect themselves.  They won't allow us to write comments in those boxes.  We get reprimanded if we do. ...

Poll Time, Either Straight Or VR, Could You Lose Your Job If You Donât
Oct 14, 2009

I just heard yesterday where 1 place is saying you have to do at least 4000 lines per day in VR in order to work for them. Are other places saying the same, how about where you work? ...