A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "HANGRED's maneuver - no accentuated P2 with ... - bex

Posted: Mar 17, 2010

Says ... "no accentuated P2 on auscultation such as with s/l HANGRED's maneuver..."

** Hand grip maneuver* Found it... - bex

[ In Reply To ..]
It is Hand grip maneuver...

Similar Messages:

S/l Seating Maneuver??
Jun 10, 2010

Hi, I am doing a report for a NovaSure endometrial ablation.  The doctor says "NovaSure device was inserted and applied.  s/l Seating maneuvers were done, and width of 2.8 cm was accomplished." Any help is appreciated! ...

Holping's Maneuver?
Oct 20, 2010

I know I've had this word before but for some reason, I cannot come up with it now.  This patient went to physical therapy for fibromyalgia, dizziness, and balance problems.  "It sounds like they did the s/l Holping's maneuver, and her dizziness did disappear." Can someone help me out, please? ...

S/l Javalay Maneuver
Feb 09, 2012

I'm doing a hydrocelectomy op note and dictates what s/l Javalay maneuver to turn the tunica vaginalis... ...

La Faber Maneuver
May 10, 2012

Orthopedics doc keeps saying "la faber's maneuver" when he is doing hip exams.  I have found FABERE but no la faber.  I have asked his nurse to find out what he is talking about and he insists that it is "la faber" and is French.   *Is* there a la faber maneuver and I just can't find it?    ...

S/L Castle's Maneuver
Jul 28, 2014

Sentence:  She has pain on pelvic rocking and distraction with positive a positive ? Castle's ? maneuver and FABER exam. ...

S/l Hibs Caris Maneuver
Dec 05, 2012

orthopedics "negative s/l hibs caris maneuver"    positive patrick's test, has lower back pain ...

Negative S/l Bayle's Maneuver? See Msg
Jul 08, 2014

The patient is being seen with regard to rheumatoid arthritis/fibromyalgia.  "Wrists, elbows, and shoulders move well throughout without tenderness or synovitis.  Hips, knees, feet, and ankles move well throughout without tenderness or synovitis.  No sclerodactyly or dactylitis.  Negative _____ maneuver." It sounds like Bayle's maneuver, but I cannot document it.  TIA :) ...

George Cohen Maneuver? C-section
Oct 26, 2010

Dictator says, "The s/l George Cohen maneuver was performed to separate the rectus muscles and to dilate the fascia." ...

He Can Squat Fully, He Does Use A Little *gala’s* Maneuver?? Thanks. Nm
Nov 09, 2011

nm ...

Unable To Perform Squat *enterprise* Maneuver?? Thanx. Nm
Jan 11, 2012

nm ...

The Medial Pocket Was Then Created Using The _____(3:05) Maneuver ...s/l "roncel" For Knee
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

Medial Pocket Was Created Using S/l "ronisel" Maneuver
Mar 28, 2014

nm ...