A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

George Cohen maneuver? C-section - craZmom

Posted: Oct 26, 2010

Dictator says, "The s/l George Cohen maneuver was performed to separate the rectus muscles and to dilate the fascia."

Kocher maneuver - perhaps

[ In Reply To ..]

Friend found it - Joel-Cohen technique - craZmom

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

another good one! - thx

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

David Cohen CEO (past Tense)
Aug 31, 2010

I was just reading an old post about Cohen.  I remember him also. Yes, I was very embarrassed too when I had to put that I was employed (past tense - I am GONE!)...at MQ.  Especially when the interviewer at the hospital I was applying to said THEY CAUGHT MQ DOUBLE AND TRIPLE BILLING THEM!!!!!...and had cancelled their contract with MQ because of it.They are thieves and should all go to prison for fraud and theft.  ...

Regarding "monitoring," George Orwell Would Be Shocked
Apr 20, 2013

Just to add a little to my prior posts on this subject, I invite all of you to search "data complex Utah" and you will be amazed at this gigantic "storehouse of personal communications of  every American" that is being built costing billions of dollars.  It is about 1 million square feet of space and the maintenance of that building will cost billions too.  So MModal monitoring us is nothing compared to the supposed fact that every single thing we do electronicallly (phone, intern ...

S/l Seating Maneuver??
Jun 10, 2010

Hi, I am doing a report for a NovaSure endometrial ablation.  The doctor says "NovaSure device was inserted and applied.  s/l Seating maneuvers were done, and width of 2.8 cm was accomplished." Any help is appreciated! ...

Holping's Maneuver?
Oct 20, 2010

I know I've had this word before but for some reason, I cannot come up with it now.  This patient went to physical therapy for fibromyalgia, dizziness, and balance problems.  "It sounds like they did the s/l Holping's maneuver, and her dizziness did disappear." Can someone help me out, please? ...

S/l Javalay Maneuver
Feb 09, 2012

I'm doing a hydrocelectomy op note and dictates what s/l Javalay maneuver to turn the tunica vaginalis... ...

La Faber Maneuver
May 10, 2012

Orthopedics doc keeps saying "la faber's maneuver" when he is doing hip exams.  I have found FABERE but no la faber.  I have asked his nurse to find out what he is talking about and he insists that it is "la faber" and is French.   *Is* there a la faber maneuver and I just can't find it?    ...

S/L Castle's Maneuver
Jul 28, 2014

Sentence:  She has pain on pelvic rocking and distraction with positive a positive ? Castle's ? maneuver and FABER exam. ...

S/l Hibs Caris Maneuver
Dec 05, 2012

orthopedics "negative s/l hibs caris maneuver"    positive patrick's test, has lower back pain ...

Negative S/l Bayle's Maneuver? See Msg
Jul 08, 2014

The patient is being seen with regard to rheumatoid arthritis/fibromyalgia.  "Wrists, elbows, and shoulders move well throughout without tenderness or synovitis.  Hips, knees, feet, and ankles move well throughout without tenderness or synovitis.  No sclerodactyly or dactylitis.  Negative _____ maneuver." It sounds like Bayle's maneuver, but I cannot document it.  TIA :) ...

S/l "HANGRED's Maneuver - No Accentuated P2 With ...
Mar 17, 2010

Says ... "no accentuated P2 on auscultation such as with s/l HANGRED's maneuver..." ...

He Can Squat Fully, He Does Use A Little *gala’s* Maneuver?? Thanks. Nm
Nov 09, 2011

nm ...

Unable To Perform Squat *enterprise* Maneuver?? Thanx. Nm
Jan 11, 2012

nm ...

Gyn - CS Section
Oct 12, 2010

s/l Lexus O retractor ??? ...

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

In Labs Section
Oct 07, 2010

Right after total bilirubin doc says what s/l t-time or t-timer 1446.   Thanks! ...

C-section Op Report
Jan 04, 2011

Pre adn post op diagnoses are:  A 38 week pregnancy. A previous cesarean section. Early labor.  There is also mention of cervical stenosis.  Dr. ESL and I am new so struggling with this paragraph. She has a significant history of having had a previous primary low transverse cesarean section in October, 2005 for ______ ( s/l  arrested descent) with labor and _______ (s/l  arrested debilitation) despite an extensive _____ ( s/l  trial) of labor. The ...

Pregnancy/c-section
Jan 24, 2011

s/l "Schwom of clear fluid..."   I'm stumped!! ...

Dr. Is Doing A Caesarean Section
Jun 01, 2011

Dr. is doing a Caesarean section.  I can't get get a good sound of type type of retractor - sounds like "biliary" ??  Thanks ...

C-section S/l Curr--any OB MTs Know This?
Feb 07, 2013

Doc says "repeat c-section s/l curr." Are there different techniques for C sections? I know there are different techniques for practically everything, but i rarely type OB reports so I'm not sure. Any OB expert who can help me out? ...

Abbreviations In INDICATIONS SECTION
Nov 16, 2009

Hello.  I was just wondering, are abbreviations allowed in the INDICATIONS section of a surgical report?  Thank you!   ...

Are We Not Allowed To Put ('s) In The Nickname Section?
Dec 16, 2009

Everytime I try to respond to someone and put a ('s) like if I put "plumber's wife" or something like that in the Nickname section on post a message, and go to send it I get an error and it will not send. Now if I remove the ('s) then it sends.  Happen to anyone else? ...

Physical Exam Section
Feb 10, 2010

S/l he is saying "scariotristic???? changes of the skin" ...

S/l P3 Rhom - Preg Pt To Have C-section
Dec 22, 2010

nm ...

S/l Marsue Procedure During C-section
Jan 20, 2011

she used this procedure for delivering the infant ...

Just Took A Typing Test And Did Bad On One Section...
Jan 20, 2011

I so badly needed to slow the dictation down but was not able to. I listened to two places a million times and just could not make out what the heck he was saying. Had to leave 2 blanks. That is going to look absolutely horrible.  Rrrrrg, so disappointed. ...

Section For New Opportunties; Branching Out From MT
May 05, 2012

Could there also be a section on this website for "New Opportunties for MT skills" or the like?  Or "What comes next" where people could share what they are working on for the future?     ...

S/l Sertropal Benz (in The HEENT Section)
Mar 08, 2010

NM ...

Words In Lab Section, Sounds Like Iron IBC?
Feb 21, 2011

ferritin, iron IBC, iron sat percent pending.    Is there such a lab?   Thanks! ...

CNM/OB Report In ROS GU Section S/l Lightenings X2 Days? Thanks!
Mar 12, 2011

.. ...

Obard Or Ovard Retractor Used During C Section
Feb 22, 2012

I cannot find this, does anyone have any ideas of what it is, placed in abdomen peritoneum was opened. ...