A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Aortic aneurysm stent graft - "stork wire?" - Jolly MT

Posted: Aug 05, 2012

I am working on an ops aortic aneurysm stent graft. Is the term "stork wire" a real term. I can't find it anywhere and my surgical word book is OLD! LOL Thanks for any help.

Not sure, but check out - Storq wire

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes, Storq wire is correct. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Aortic aneurysm stent graft - "stork wire?" - Jolly MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for your help. You saved me! LOL.

I truly love this board. Everyone is so great.

Similar Messages:

S/l Cente-eric Aneurysm Or Cente-aortic Aneurysm
Jan 22, 2010

thanks ...

Ascending Aortic Aneurysm
Nov 22, 2009

Left heart catheterization demonstrated no coronary artery disease, but evidence of a proximal focal ascending aortic s/l thacular aneurysm/penetrating ulcer versus pseudoaneurysm. ...

Some Type Of Aortic Aneurysm
Oct 17, 2012

On echo...dilated aortic root with _______ _______ aortic aneurysm of 4.0 cm. Sounds like ______ Haughton aortic aneurysm or "THEEK" Haughton   I know Haughton classifications are used at times, but I cannot figure out the other name with it. Any help with this one? Thanks in advance! ...

Surgery For Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Jun 15, 2010

Sounds like hypigastric??? ...

Aortic S/l *Zena* Graft?
Mar 10, 2010

. ...

Cardiac Cath - Support Wire Or Sport Wire?
Jun 22, 2013

In a cath report, is it support wire or sport wire?  With Google, it seems like it should be support wire, but it sure sounds like he (ESL) says sport wire. JR4 guiding catheter with side hole was used to selectively engage the right coronary artery.  Short sport wire was advanced all the way to the distal vessel.  After that, we placed 2.75 x 30-mm Resolute drug-eluting stent We used a 3.75 EBU guiding catheter selectively engaged left main and the same sport wire was advanced ...

Aortic Root Vs. Aortic Groove
Mar 07, 2010

Doing a radiology report, and it s/l doc says... "normal left atrial, right atrial, and right ventricular, and aortic _____ s/l root or groove?"  Can anyone say if 1 is more likely? found both online?  Thanks. Also, mitral annular calcification and ____ thickening. s/l baselet? baseline? Thank you.. ...

Mandril Wire Versus Mandrel Wire?
May 10, 2012

What is the correct spelling "mandril wire" or mandrel wire"?  I have seen both used now for abscess drainage studies. ...

Axis Wire Vs Access Wire
Apr 19, 2013

In podiatry op note, doc dictates axis wire (I am sure that it is axis wire), but my QA always changes it to access wire.  I tried to convince him that it is axis and not access, but he is not convinced.  Can anyone help me in providing any realiable documentation to prove it. ...

Heart Cath Wire: S/l "tumor Wire" ??? What Is It?
Sep 25, 2011

doing a heart cath report; the good doctor says what sounds like "tumor wire" Please! give me a clue!  some guidance.   (thanks for reading this far). ...

Aortic Insufficiency Or Aortic Insufficiency Murmur? Sm
Aug 16, 2011

Doc states, "There was no aortic insufficiency murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub." Should it be aortic insufficiency, murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub or is aortic insufficiency murmur correct? Thank you! ...

Cardiac Stent S/l "Darmidal" Stent
Jul 27, 2012

"Patient had s/l Dermidal/Damidol stent placed in the right coronary artery." I checked my Tessier book and it has nothing beginning with a "D" sound for this stent. Any ideas? This is an ESL doc so it could be anything.  Maybe it's Damniitall?! ...

Aneurysm Help
Oct 24, 2009

Rad is stating s/l "sesside" aneurysm. "There is a question of a tiny ______ aneurysm of the anterior communicating artery just at its junction with the A2 segment measuring about 1.5-2 mm."  Any help appreciated! Thanks! ...

Aorto-bi-iliac Aneurysm
Jun 05, 2012

How would you type aortobiiliac aneurysm?  Aorto-bi-iliac, or aortobiiliac?  I've seen both in place, and my gut says no hyphens, but it certainly makes it harder to read that way. thanks! ...

Coil Embolization Of Aneurysm
Mar 06, 2013

Cannot verify whether "interlock"  is a brand name or simply a type of coil or both.  Thanks in advance. ...

Which Is Correct? Paraophthalmic Artery Aneurysm Or
Feb 10, 2010

xx ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

Tudaplast Graft?
May 19, 2011

Used in eardrum perforation - thanks! ...

6 X 15 S/l PMs Or PMx ACell Graft
Oct 02, 2012

supposed to help with wound healing. Thank you! ...

***s/l Fee-b-x*** Bone Graft?...appreciate Any Help
Mar 06, 2013

nm ...

S/l *neal* Aortic Root....SM
Aug 25, 2010

The 25-hydroxy vitamin D level was quite low at 20.4.  I have prescribed Ergocalciferol 50,000 units twice a week for 3 months and I will recheck the vitamin D level in December.  William also had a cardiac MRI with and without contrast material.  The (s/l) *neal* aortic root was 4.4 cm and maximum diameter..... ...

Aortic Thromboembolism Word Help
Sep 27, 2010

Under FINDINGS The right common femoral artery was in reasonable condition, and after Fogarty catheters were passed distally down both (s/l perfundasemeris) "per fun da se mer is" arteries... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Prosidigrel??? After A Vein Graft
Apr 03, 2010

I have searched for various spellings and even tried wild card and nothing.  He has been changed from Plavix therapy to Persidogril???? or something like that.   Thanks for any help. ...

Osteoseal Bone Graft?
Apr 11, 2011

applied to the right tibia - any clues? ...

React Bone Graft?
Nov 11, 2012

FOLLOW-UP:  Right arm and hip.  Repair of nonunion of the right radial shaft fracture with ----- bone grafting.   Sounds like react? bone grafting but I cannot find that anywhere.  Thank you. ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

Need Help With Aortic Root Replacement Surgery!
Apr 05, 2014

During the surgery, the Dr. says the following: "He is being brought to surgery today for aortic root replacement as a (s/l ben tall?)."     I cannot get this one! Any fast help is appreciated! ...

Jay-wire And Zip-wire
Mar 29, 2010

Has anyone heard the use of a jay-wire and a zip-wire and is this spelled and hyphenated correctly? ...

Wire
Aug 19, 2010

s/l estatto wire  (for crossing a lesion) ...