A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Abscess after appendectomy s/l Marsen's pouch - SM

Posted: Mar 28, 2014

Sentence is "omentum inflamed, frank pus in (s/l Marsen's) pouch.  Can anybody help?  Thanks. 

Morison's pouch. nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

THANKS! - Op

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

AGUS Pouch Or AEGIS Pouch??
Apr 27, 2010

The generator was placed into an AGUS (age-us) pouch.     ...

Total Colectomy And Proctectomy With Ileoanal Anastomosis And Pouch
Jan 29, 2012

Dictator states: The fascia was divided in cruciate from the rectus abdominis muscle split and the abdominal cavity entered. Would this not sound better: The fascia was divided in a cruciate fashion, the rectus abdominis muscle split, and the abdominal cavity entered. or is it okay left as is? Thanks in advance. ...

Pancreatic Abscess
Nov 18, 2009

He was worked up and found possible pancreatic abscess by interventional radiology and needle core biopsy, 5 cm s/l palopancreas resteron organized pneumonia, although they said it was too little to drain. Thanks for any help. ...

Issue Ano Abscess???
Jun 28, 2010

Aaaargh!  Dictator is repeating this phrase again and again, and I cannot get it!  He is either saying "issu-ano abscess" or "issu-anal abscess."  I wanna go to bed! :( ...

Abscess And Antibiotic
Sep 04, 2010

The patient is being seen in followup of s/l craniotomy bed abscess.  He remains on empiric antibiotic s/l faropueis. ...

Appendectomy In The Three D And Cs??
Jan 17, 2011

Need serious help here. The past medical history includes what sounds like "Appendectomy in the three D and Cs." No other clues are given. Any ideas what that could POSSIBLY be? Thank you so much advance. ...

Alodontogenic Brain Abscess?
Mar 31, 2010

Cannot get a good sound on this.  Thanks for any help! ...

Pt With Tooth Abscess ..? Flocculence...sm
Oct 28, 2010

Patient had root canal and is now having swelling, maybe abscess.  For context:  Oropharynx does show swelling and erythema around the lower posterior tooth.  There is some s/l flocculence noted but no purulent drainage.  Thanks. ...

Appendectomy Question..
Nov 07, 2009

A 4 cm incision was made in the right lower quadrant between the umbilicus and the s/l "Ana-thigh-us".... ...

Laparoscopic Appendectomy
Jan 08, 2010

dictating a laparoscopic appendectomy and as a heading it s/l he's saying "prosthetic device:  None."  or "prostatic device:  None." ...

Transcribing An Appendectomy
Feb 06, 2010

Doctor dictates:  "The small bowel was viable.  The * were carefully inspected and felt to be entirely viable." It sounds like:  The area condition zones??? were carefully inspected and felt to be entirely viable. Thanks for any help! ...

Type Of Appendectomy?
Jun 06, 2014

The dictator is stating "she underwent a(n) ___ appendectomy" ... I'm almost completely certain that he is not saying "laparascopic", and it sounds like he is saying "abdominal" ... but abdominal doesn't quite makes sense :( Is there another descriptive word that might come before appendectomy that is an adjective? ...

Stuck On Word, 'right ? Abscess"
Oct 19, 2011

Doctor dictates: " He eventually underwent exploratory laparotomy and right hemicolectomy for a right (s/l colonic) abscess of unknown etiology." The patient has a left tibial plateau fracture. It s/l colonic but it also sounds as if it has a 'q' at the start of the word. I cannot make it out, and all my research has turned up nothing that would fit. Please help anyone??? ...

Serology Test On Liver Abscess
Feb 21, 2014

patient has liver abscess and physician is asking for s/l 'ekanosis' serology and amoeba serology... ...

Appendectomy - Jackson's Nail?
Dec 11, 2013

The surgeon is doing an appendectomy and says "the appendix and (s/l) "Jackson's nail" were swollen.... has anyone heard of Jackson's nail or is it something else? Any help greatly appreciated!   ...

Help, I Had A Day. Patient Has An Abscess With A Center Of (s/l Pruritic?) Material. Sm
Mar 16, 2011

I would not think this is correct because this means itchy.  He is definitely not saying pyopoietic.  I feel like I'm losing it....thanks. ...

Appendectomy- Findings: *indebitus* (??) Inflamed
Nov 06, 2011

NM ...

Previous Surgery - Appendectomy With S/l Stem-peed Extraction
Aug 25, 2011

x ...

"coke" Pouch?
Nov 28, 2010

Total abdominal hysterectomy with "coke" pouch ??  Thanks for any help. ...

Appendectomy Findings S/l "no Rush" Or "no Rough"
May 14, 2011

The appendix was inflamed, enlarged, and exudative.  There was no **rush? rough?**  There was no free fluid within the abdominal cavity. ...