A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Appendectomy findings s/l "no rush" or "no rough" - sm

Posted: May 14, 2011

The appendix was inflamed, enlarged, and exudative.  There was no **rush? rough?**  There was no free fluid within the abdominal cavity.

no burst? - jmn

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Appendectomy- Findings: *indebitus* (??) Inflamed
Nov 06, 2011

NM ...

Having A Rough Morning. Distal Radius Fracture Question
Dec 22, 2009

We discussed alternative methods of treatment, other than the surgical option, which include but are not limited to, casting s/l "in situ/inside chew", closed reduction, without percutaneous or external fixation.  LOL, that is the best I can hear!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.    ...

Big Rush Over The Weekend And Now NJA! NM
May 03, 2010

No Message ...

Smoove Rush 11
Oct 10, 2011

Anyone ever worked through them? Supposedly a "hiring" agency but I cannot find an actual website for them (even though they list one). Just wondering if anyone has ever used them? ...

MTs - Rush To Your MQ Central Mailboxes
Apr 22, 2010

You're gonna love it.  Talks about our "exciting" new purchase of Spheris.  Yea, "our."  Should be read "the MT's new purchase" as OUR LOST INCOME paid for it! How nauseating it is to read this from the CEO's POV.  I especially love the end where he states: "There will also be continued opportunities for all those who share our vision and commitment to uncompromising customer service." What a crock.  You're gonna need a cervical collar af ...

Appendectomy In The Three D And Cs??
Jan 17, 2011

Need serious help here. The past medical history includes what sounds like "Appendectomy in the three D and Cs." No other clues are given. Any ideas what that could POSSIBLY be? Thank you so much advance. ...

Appendectomy Question..
Nov 07, 2009

A 4 cm incision was made in the right lower quadrant between the umbilicus and the s/l "Ana-thigh-us".... ...

Laparoscopic Appendectomy
Jan 08, 2010

dictating a laparoscopic appendectomy and as a heading it s/l he's saying "prosthetic device:  None."  or "prostatic device:  None." ...

Transcribing An Appendectomy
Feb 06, 2010

Doctor dictates:  "The small bowel was viable.  The * were carefully inspected and felt to be entirely viable." It sounds like:  The area condition zones??? were carefully inspected and felt to be entirely viable. Thanks for any help! ...

Type Of Appendectomy?
Jun 06, 2014

The dictator is stating "she underwent a(n) ___ appendectomy" ... I'm almost completely certain that he is not saying "laparascopic", and it sounds like he is saying "abdominal" ... but abdominal doesn't quite makes sense :( Is there another descriptive word that might come before appendectomy that is an adjective? ...

Appendectomy - Jackson's Nail?
Dec 11, 2013

The surgeon is doing an appendectomy and says "the appendix and (s/l) "Jackson's nail" were swollen.... has anyone heard of Jackson's nail or is it something else? Any help greatly appreciated!   ...

Abscess After Appendectomy S/l Marsen's Pouch
Mar 28, 2014

Sentence is "omentum inflamed, frank pus in (s/l Marsen's) pouch.  Can anybody help?  Thanks.  ...

Previous Surgery - Appendectomy With S/l Stem-peed Extraction
Aug 25, 2011

x ...

EGD Findings
Mar 01, 2010

Using fluroroscopy, the markedly enlarged gastric bubble was apparent, as was some enlargement of the dudenal bulb with very s/l "puff-a-teal" gas beyond where the head of the scope was located. Cannot find a reference.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

EKG Findings
Feb 08, 2012

Normal axis deviated from the (s/l)"virgin" at III aVF. ...

GU Findings
Jun 25, 2013

Doctor performing a: Repair of rectovaginal fistula and peritoneoplasty. FINDINGS:  A fistula at the posterior s/l forchus just outside of the hymenal ring. ...

MRI Findings
Dec 15, 2014

On MRI findings of lumbar spine, doctor says "discogenic degenerative changes and moderate s/l diskite loss at L3-4. Can't find any reference to diskite or disckite. ...

Laboratory Findings
Jan 17, 2010

Laboratories on admission include sodium 127, potassium 6.0, chloride 98, bicarbonate 19, calcium 7.9, phosphorus 6.8, glucose 54, BUN 39, uric acid 3.1, creatinine 1.8, alkaline phosphatase 315, total protein 6.9, albumin 2.5, total bilirubin 1.6, direct bilirubin 0.7, LDH 630, ALT 47, AST 122, protime 34%, hemoglobin 13.6, hematocrit 39.9, white blood cells 4,300 with 26% polys, 56% bands, 14% lymphocytes, 1% monocytes and "2% els".  Is this how it is written? ...

Findings Jobs
Jun 15, 2010

For those quitting their jobs right now are you having any luck as an IC finding other jobs or is it getting impossible.  This is for IC and critical care work. ...

Database/Lab Findings
Sep 08, 2010

ALt 47, AST 122, _____ 34% (sounds like he's saying "chrotom").   He follows with hemoglobin 13.6, hematocrit 39.9, white blood cell 4,300 with 26% ___ (sounds like "paulies") 56% bans, 14% lymphocytes...  Any help you can offer with my two blanks would be greatly apprecaited. Cheers ...

Physical Findings
Jan 06, 2011

EXTREMITIES: There is lower extremity edema present on the s/l ocburt extremity.  On the forearms and hands are tattoos.  Thank you. ...

Tenosynovectomy Findings Sm
Mar 24, 2011

Pt with rheumatoid arthritis.  She had thickening of the tendon sheaths with the little s/l nizzle bodies visible in the fluid. ...

Hip Arthropathy X-ray Findings
Dec 15, 2011

Doctor dictates:   Radiographs show a right total hip arthroplasty that is in place and demonstrates good alignment and version. I clearly hear "version."  Is this term used to discuss x-ray findings for a total hip arthroplasty?  To what does "version" refer? Thanks! ...

Ultrasound Findings
Mar 02, 2012

History on patient: multinodular goiter and thyroid nodule. Ultrasound scan reveals diffuse heterogenous A with multiple slightly (s/l) hyperchloic hyperechoic nodular area. Not used to ultrasound terms.  I usually just do geri evals and H&Ps for a nursing home. ...

Quado Cado Findings S/l
Feb 26, 2010

MRI of her lumbosacral spine demonstrates some mild degenerative changes, but no evidence of radicular findings or codoquado findings. ...

HEENT: No _______ory Findings.
Mar 25, 2011

Any idea what this could be on a cardiac consult? HEENT:  No _____ory findings.   Thanks!!! ...

Carotid Duplex Findings
Aug 18, 2012

She had a carotid duplex done, which showed no significant hemodynamic "althralitis " changes or flow restrictive disease. cannot find anything on google - any help would be appreciated. ...

Check Your Audit Findings Yourself
Apr 07, 2014

Just had an audit today returned saying "failed audit".  Well I reviewed it with audio in DQM and the auditor was clearly incorrect, and in fact changed my sentence around to look pretty when the dictator in fact said exactly what I had via the ASR.   So check, check and recheck each time you get an audit.  This is the 3rd time this has happened to me in the last 30 days.  Good luck ...

Pulmonary Findings S/l Desenal Adenopathy
Feb 22, 2012

"There is diffuse s/l desenal adenopathy."  This is a heavy ESL dictator, so if someone could even point th way to what kind of adenopathy or lymphadenopathy someone with lung problems might have, I'd appreciate it. ...

CT Scan Findings. Does This Make Sense. Please See Message
Nov 10, 2009

There is a large structure that is filling oral contrast that does not seem to connect to the bowel on this CT scan. Does there seem to be a word missing, or does this make sense? ...