A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Serology test on liver abscess - Loonlanegirl

Posted: Feb 21, 2014

patient has liver abscess and physician is asking for s/l 'ekanosis' serology and amoeba serology...

? trichinosis - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Echinococcus? Nm - Oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
Xx

Similar Messages:

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Liver Function Test S/l Serumelous And Normal
Jan 15, 2010

any ideas what serumelous could be? ...

Serology? Sm
Oct 16, 2009

Here is the sentence dicated:  She has liver cirrhosis most notably from hepatitis C, I do not see any other serology, and developed ascites. Is serology the correct word here?  ...

Serology Help
Oct 03, 2012

Okay - I've searched and searched - QA cannot even get this, and this is the 2nd report with same blank.  glomerulonephritis serologies were negative. SPEP and UPEP without _____. SPEP was negative for _____,  The first time s/l Mspite - 2nd time Mspy.  Thank you in advance for any help.  ...

Triple Pneumo Serology?
May 05, 2011

ANyone? ...

Pancreatic Abscess
Nov 18, 2009

He was worked up and found possible pancreatic abscess by interventional radiology and needle core biopsy, 5 cm s/l palopancreas resteron organized pneumonia, although they said it was too little to drain. Thanks for any help. ...

Issue Ano Abscess???
Jun 28, 2010

Aaaargh!  Dictator is repeating this phrase again and again, and I cannot get it!  He is either saying "issu-ano abscess" or "issu-anal abscess."  I wanna go to bed! :( ...

Abscess And Antibiotic
Sep 04, 2010

The patient is being seen in followup of s/l craniotomy bed abscess.  He remains on empiric antibiotic s/l faropueis. ...

Alodontogenic Brain Abscess?
Mar 31, 2010

Cannot get a good sound on this.  Thanks for any help! ...

Pt With Tooth Abscess ..? Flocculence...sm
Oct 28, 2010

Patient had root canal and is now having swelling, maybe abscess.  For context:  Oropharynx does show swelling and erythema around the lower posterior tooth.  There is some s/l flocculence noted but no purulent drainage.  Thanks. ...

Stuck On Word, 'right ? Abscess"
Oct 19, 2011

Doctor dictates: " He eventually underwent exploratory laparotomy and right hemicolectomy for a right (s/l colonic) abscess of unknown etiology." The patient has a left tibial plateau fracture. It s/l colonic but it also sounds as if it has a 'q' at the start of the word. I cannot make it out, and all my research has turned up nothing that would fit. Please help anyone??? ...

Abscess After Appendectomy S/l Marsen's Pouch
Mar 28, 2014

Sentence is "omentum inflamed, frank pus in (s/l Marsen's) pouch.  Can anybody help?  Thanks.  ...

Help, I Had A Day. Patient Has An Abscess With A Center Of (s/l Pruritic?) Material. Sm
Mar 16, 2011

I would not think this is correct because this means itchy.  He is definitely not saying pyopoietic.  I feel like I'm losing it....thanks. ...

Liver Reference
Feb 09, 2010

"Pychmial" widening of the sinusoids in the central zones. ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

Liver Biopsy
May 13, 2010

The patient underwent transjugular liver biopsy.  Corrected s/l "sign-u-sorto" gradient was not significantly elevated and was less than 5. ...

Shock Liver
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  Has anyone heard of shock liver.  Thanks.  Carol. ...

Isoconic Liver Biopsy?
Apr 14, 2012

Any help would be appreciated! ...

CT Abdomen ..... Fatter Big Liver
Feb 27, 2014

the doctor states,   .....fatter big liver, , and gallstones on CT abdomen.  tia ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Liver Biopsy Results....please See Message
Mar 28, 2011

Her liver biopsy showed cirrhosis of the liver with marked s/l rozating perinodular ballooning and Mallory bodies, and lymphocytic cholangitis, suggestive of autoimmune hepatitis and PBC overlap syndrome.   TIA ...

Yin-yang Phenomenon Of Liver??? On Doppler
Apr 14, 2011

on doppler sounds like yin-yand phenomenon in liver???? ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

Drug S/l Fec-ta-vic...pat Has Colon Mets And Liver Tumor
Sep 02, 2010

. ...

The Liver Is Four Finger Breaths Below The Right Coastal Margin
Nov 26, 2010

Is this the correct sentence? The liver is four finger breaths below the right coastal margin and tender to percussion? ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

Liver Segments Numeric Or Roman Numeral?
Apr 16, 2012

Does anyone know if it matters if the liver segments are roman numerals or numeric?  If you know the answer, give reference to where you find it.  Thanks ...

OP Note For A Simultaneous Kidney-liver Transplant.
Mar 25, 2015

One patient was being kept alive until the organs could be harvested. The other patient was being prepped for a combined simultaneous kidney-liver transplant. Both reports were very detailed with tons and tons and tons of minutia that I had to ensure made sense. This was dictated by an East Indian man who speaks so fast he makes my head spin. I can guarantee the patient got a very good operative report placed into the chart. I made just over $10 per hour this pay period we signed off on ...

Liver Biopsy; We Passed A S/l Manopty-type Tru-Cut Needle
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...