A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Doing a report on a 95 foot tall woman - and it is randomly - inserted into report, apropos of nothing - nm

Posted: Sep 28, 2013

nm

At least it wasn't a "penis allergy." - VR's mind is constantly in the gutter.

[ In Reply To ..]

VR Inserted - Addison

[ In Reply To ..]
âI informed the patient that if he did not have the surgery, he would dieâ inserted during complete silence.

Similar Messages:

Do You Say 5 Feet, 4 Inch Woman Or 5 Foot
May 29, 2011

5 feet or 5 foot. I think it should be 1 foot and anything over 1, then feet, but now its sounding weird. I always type feet. Just wondering what other people do. ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...

S/l Liss Rinx Complex (having To Do With Metatarsal/foot Report)
Nov 10, 2011

Help! ...

Why Does The Audio Randomly Start At The Beginning On DQS 7?!
Jun 25, 2012

This happens to me several times during a report.  I don't know if I'm hitting a key or if it's just from hitting my pedal a couple of times in a row or what.  The old DQS never did this to me...!  Very frustrating trying to constantly find where I was in my dictation before it decided to move me to the beginning yet again. ...

Tall Tales And Lies...SM
Mar 05, 2012

Today I had a QA person tell me that HIPAA requires that all transcribed documents need to have a score of 98% or better.  She says "it's the law".  I can see a MTSO requiring 98%, but seriously doubt this is a HIPAA violation, more likely a Joint Commission requirement when they audit the hospital.  If this was the case, why even do an audit of 3-5 transcribed documents and do an average score.  They could just keep track of every time you went below 98% and count em up ...

Slender Body Habitus, S/l Eight Tall Days Chest X-ray
Mar 23, 2011

Slender body habitus, s/l eight tall days chest x-ray. Slender cardiac silhouette. ...

THE OTHER WOMAN
Mar 30, 2014

I am one of those oldies, but goodies...higher education, BS university level, married to a professional as a young woman for many years.  At the time of my divorce, I told many of my friends and family, "When the men get away with doing this to their wives ("First Wives" movies needed to condone it), the corporations will do the same to the men, and those same men will not be able to point any fingers because they did the same thing to their women," a labor issue, if you will, wh ...

WOMAN'S ROLE
Mar 31, 2014

In answer to my original post to Val, only 2 issues here, Val:1. We are almost all woman. It is run like a system that once historically ran hospitals. We are not a Walmart, Kmart, Target, McDonalds. We are skilled workers, women for the most part, and from the old days, historically this has been a woman's role/job in a fraternity of higher powers, the men who once often had nuns as cohorts filling this postion for no pay at all.2. Although some individual hospitals may not care about thei ...

Supplement - S/l Kir-say-tin Plus. Pt Is A 67 Year Old Woman.
Jan 06, 2011

x ...

Is It Possible For A Woman To Take Avodart??? I Thought It Was For BPH. (nm)
Jan 10, 2011

nm ...

TERMINATED: A WOMAN SCORNED
Aug 15, 2013

It's 7 hours since being terminated and I have begun the dismantling of my office, sorting through e-files, papers, sticky notes, reminders, etc., gotta oil the shredder because it's gonna be working overtime (pun intended).  After 26 years of working here in this room I have many emotions.  I loved working at home for Secrephone and Medquist.  MModal, however, is the worst, the worst management crew, no scruples, no morals, (just plain no brains), money-hungry execs loo ...

Pt To Be Taken Off Toprol And Put On S/l "Mess Tall" For Palpitations And Chest Discomfort
May 20, 2010

d ...

Do You Like Transcribing For A Woman Better Than A Man Or Vice Versa? (SM)
Jan 19, 2010

I am to the point where I despise hearing a woman dictate because she is usually even more unorganized than my male dictators (if that were possible, lol), at least that is how it is for me.  The 1 that I am working on currently cannot make up her mind, is mushed mouth, once she makes up her mind she rattles it off so quickly that it is barely understandable, if at all at times and constantly goes back up into the report because she forgot something. Just curious as to how every once ...

How Would You Type, 69- Nearly 70-year-old Woman? Would That Be Correct? Thanks! Nm
Sep 22, 2012

.. ...

Cool Story About A Remarkable Young Woman
Jan 06, 2012

in how corporations do business.  I think sold-out American workers like ourselves could make the same changes in how they think about offshoring.  http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/06/us-usa-companies-backlash-idUSTRE80424T20120106 ...

To All MTs Who Claim To Make More Money Than Woman With BS Degrees.....
Jun 13, 2012

Those of you who claim to make TONS OF MONEY TYPING....  You are not straight typing MTs under regular circumstances IF I believe you...and I don't.   You probably work 7 days a week, all hours of the day like most MTs.  You DO NOT work a regular 8-hour day, 5 days a week and make that much money.  If that were true...there would be much more competition.  The only perk is being at home.  Period...End of story.  Stop trying to sell me your ocean front pro ...

Richest Woman In The World Believes In Paying
Sep 08, 2012

Here's the link:  http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-richest-woman-pay-20120905,0,6971046.story And, JMHO -- if I were the richest woman in the world, and I looked like that, I'd invest some of that money in bariatric surgery, a hairstylist, and a face lift! ...

Foot Pain. Does Anyone Know If There Are Hand Controls Instead Of A Foot Pedal?
Aug 12, 2013

Nm ...

Foot Debridement S/l Bocasterile Foot Dressing
May 10, 2012

Operation of debridement for necrotic tissue.  "The patient's s/l bocastera/bocasterile foot dressing was applied." I'm bad on brand names (if this is one). Any operative expert MTs know what this might be?  Thanks. ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

This Is A Middle-aged To Elderly-aged Caucasian Woman.
Jul 23, 2012

This is a middle-aged to elderly-aged Caucasian woman in no acute distress.  ...

Foot Pedal Without Foot?
Jul 11, 2013

Just wondered if anyone here had ever heard of a foot pedal that could be activated some other way than by pressing with your foot.  I have a handicapped friend who was hoping there was one that could be activated any other way.  Thanks ...

Difference Between A USB Foot Pedal And An Infinity Foot Pedal?
Sep 10, 2010

Is there a difference between a USB foot pedal and an Infinity foot pedal?  I have a part-time job that lists equipment needed as an infinity foot pedal, I have an USB one that worked fine to take the test, if there is a difference then I need to order one fast. Thanks. ...

Right Foot X-ray...
Oct 20, 2010

This is a pt with OA/DDD/DJD and the dr is giving the results of the x-rays.  "Right foot - s/l (accessory ossal cool with hypertrophic) changes.  Left foot - OA."  She runs the whole thing together so I'm not sure where the words separate and I have no idea what to look up. Does anyone have any ideas? ...

One Foot Out And
Aug 02, 2012

After 13 years of being an MT, I am beginning to see a way out.  I've always had an interest in being a writer, and dabbled a little, but it's hard to make a living that way.  But then again, so is transcription.  I figure the world of writing and publishing can't possibly be any more stressful, and its a lot more fun (and I can listen to music while I do it ). After a year of moonlighting, I just had a book of true short stories published (I was an editor and a co ...

What Would Be The Best Foot Pedal?
Oct 30, 2009

Hello.  I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on the best footpedal to buy.  I am just getting back into transcription after being away from it for several years and I am not very technologically bright :-)  I don't have any clients yet but I would like to have a wave pedal or foot pedal ready for whenever I do find a client.  What would be the kind that would be the most versatile and go with most platforms/systems?  I have Windows Vista.  Any advice ...

DVI Foot Pedals?
Jan 15, 2010

Does anyone else have issues with the DVI-INF foot pedals using the USB adapter?  I can push the pedal and nothing happens.  The file will not play.  It often will to the 1 second step-back, but does not play after that.  So, I'm here pressing the pedal 4-5 times getting it stepped back 4-5 seconds before it'll finally play.  It's driving me crazy!  I'd like to know if this is a common problem with this pedal/system or if it's just me having ...

Using Foot Pedal...Help!
Jun 24, 2010

I'm over testing for the Q on their test site and thought I had installed my foot pedal but it's not working.  Does anyone know how to use your foot pedal on the test rather than that silly F1 function key to start and stop the audio?  I'm afraid I'll be here all night getting 5-6 words at a time with the "hand" method as opposed to the "foot" method, LOL! Any suggestions greatly appreciated...Grazi! ...

USB-1 Or USB-2 Foot Pedal
Jul 11, 2010

I've got a USB-2 foot pedal here, brand new from Martel Direct, as part of an all-in-1 kit.  Some job listings specify a USB-1 foot pedal; others just say USB foot pedal. Is there a huge difference between the 1 and the 2 versions? ...

The Shoe And The Other Foot
Dec 03, 2010

I was just wondering, reading the job ads, if it would be considered offensive to the experienced MT for ads for employment to state: No senior or experienced MT's over 5 years need apply! Ok, sure it is hypothetically a stupid question but, even though no experienced MT will answer it honestly, still makes a point. No matter what, if every job you looked at AUTOMATICALLY knocked you out of the water because the company preferred newer, younger, fresher, more trainable, less set in their ...