A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Copying ESP phrase expander file onto disc - out-of-the loop

Posted: Oct 31, 2009

Does anybody know how to copy an ESP file onto a disc?

Copy it to desktop, then copy to flash or CD. - My suggestion.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Copying ESP Onto Disc
Apr 03, 2010

I'm trying to copy my ExText ESP word expander onto a disc.  Everytime I try, it says "please insert disc into drive D" even when I have one in.  Does anybody know why it won't copy?  Thank's ...

Where Can I Get ESP Phrase Expander For Ms Word At
Nov 23, 2010

can any one help me,  i am looking for a place to get ESP phrase expander for MS wiondows at ...

What Would Cause A DQS Expander File To Become Corrupted? Sm
Dec 22, 2009

When I signed off yesterday everything was fine and when I signed on this morning many of my expansions had a quotation mark at the beginning and missing the last letter of the expansion.  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  Does anyone know why it might have happened? ...

Text Expander File
Apr 20, 2015

Can anyone tell me how to find the file on my computer that holds my text expanders for DocQScribe/Fluency.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

In DQS7.1, Where Is The Expander/macro File? I Can't Find It. Please Help! Nm
Sep 23, 2012

. ...

At L4-5, There Is S/l (disc-a-zation) Of The Disc Representing Loss Of Water Content.
Mar 07, 2012

TIA :-) ...

Disc Or Disk? Degenerative Disc Disease?
Jun 03, 2010

Just wondering... I know AAMT is saying use "disk" for all, but what about DDD?  Do you use degenerative "disc" or "disk" disease?  ...

Disk Versus Disc - Degenerative Disk/disc Disease?
Sep 26, 2014

I work with an MT who insists that it is degenerative disk disease, but we have an ortho doctor who insists it is degenerative disc disease.  He is so annoyed that in his latest dictation he says "humor me and just spell it d-i-s-c" and then proceeds to spell the word every single time he says it throughout the report. Now, I will say that I always typed it "degenerative disc disease" because I worked for an ortho office and was told that was the preferred spelling.  When I start ...

Anyone Know How To Convert Wma File To DSS Voice File??
Oct 13, 2010

Does anyone know how to convert wma file to DSS file?  I am using Express Scribe but, for some unknown reason, the sound quality is very poor.  I thought if I could convert this to DSS it would sound better on my computer. Any ideas?  Also, anyone know what else I could use besides Express Scribe (free) to play these files?  THANK YOU SO MUCH.   G ...

Copying ESP
Dec 31, 2009

I use Dictaphone ExText at work and want to copy the ESP from it onto anothercomputer. Somebody told me that I need to have the ExText  in order to do this.  My question is, . . where do I get it?  Can I buy this program or download it?  I looked on Google under "Dictaphone" and couldn't find anything.  THANK's.  ...

Copying ESP Onto Another Computer
Dec 30, 2009

Can anybody tell me how I would go about copying my ESP onto another computer?  I copied it off my computer that uses the Dictaphone ExText program.  My question is do I need to have the ExText program to copy my ESP onto it?  Do I have to buy the ESP expander program or is it part of ExText software?   Please bear with me, . . I am completely computer stupid.  ...

Copying Text
Aug 16, 2012

I switched computers about a week ago.  Since then, I have been unable to copy text within the same document on Escription.  Can someone please help me with this? ...

Problems With Copying And Pasting From The Net.
Dec 23, 2009

Sometimes I when I click on text to be highlighted, it won't "take" or the highlight skips all over the place. Or when I finally manage to get it highlighted on the 10th time and right click my mouse and choose copy, the highlighting disappears and I'm back to square one. (By the way, I experimented and this page is an example). Is there a trick to this?  ...

Copying Autocorrect Onto My Computer
Nov 13, 2013

I have autocorrect copied on my external hard drive.  My computer died and I have a different computer with Microsoft Word 2007.  How do I get the autocorrect entries from the external hard drive onto my new computer.   ...

Copying Common In Electronic Medical Records Sm
Jan 05, 2013

http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/copying-common-in-electronic-medical-records ...

Copying Word 2003 Autocorrect...but Didn't Take Addresses?
Feb 28, 2011

So, I did the whole process of copying Word 2003 autocorrect with the support.doc macro, and it worked wonderfully.  Only thing, it didn't copy any of the doc addresses I had on the original computer.  Took everything else though.  Any ideas? ...

? DISC
Jan 31, 2012

Neurosurgery:  Left L4-5 retroperitoneal retrieval of s/l "sharatade" disc.  ? disc Thanks. ...

Disk Or Disc
Jan 19, 2010

Does anyone have a trick on how to know which is the right form to use?  When I look them up in the dictionary I am thinking disc is for eyes and disk is for spine??  Any help appreciated!  ...

Cup-to-disc Ratio
Mar 30, 2010

doctor states "cup-to-disc ratio is two to three"  How is this typed?  ...

Disc Contact?
Oct 08, 2010

did anyone ever hear of neural foraminal disc  contact?  This is new to me.  ...

S/l Disc ANNULI C3-C4
May 09, 2011

Cervical MRI 07/22/09 showed bulging disc annuli C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6, and C6-C7 without impingement ...

Herniated Disc
Apr 15, 2012

Paraspinous muscles were dissected or resected (not sure could be either by the sound) and William retractor was inserted to allow visualization. ...

Disk Vs Disc
May 11, 2012

I am curious as to the correct way to use this word when talking about the spine.  I have seen it both ways in my references and back in the day it used to be disc when talking about the eye, but it seems now ortho is using it.  Can someone enlighten me please as to the current preference? ...

Disc Or Disk?
Feb 25, 2015

what is the preferred spelling of disc/disk?  The way I learned was that it doesn't totally matter as long as the spelling is the same throughout the report.  But now I am getting feedback that it does matter.  Thoughts? ...

Please Help With Phrase
Dec 09, 2009

When a physician dictates “It should be noted as well within the family history” and you are already typing the family history. Do you still type “It should be noted as well”? The doctor dictates this frequently. ...

Phrase Help Please
Jan 06, 2011

Sounds like "n" ease viopathic changes? involving the greater tuberosity.   Any clues? Thanks! ...

Help With A Phrase
Oct 09, 2011

Okay, I am sure I have heard this before but for whatever reason cannot seem to get it this time..... he is saying.....  "negative hawk sign, negative cochans sign" Please help - can't take the time to search any more!  Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! ...

Is There Such A Phrase?
Jan 22, 2012

The patient progressed to independent transverse? Is this an actual phrase and what exactly would it mean? ...

Phrase Help
Mar 16, 2012

In pulmonary dictation, sounds like dictator is saying "lungs are known to have rales in the anterior and posterior....." But I know that is incorrect. Please help with the "are known" part. ...

GI Phrase
Oct 25, 2012

Has anyone heard of the phrase "four gut pathology"  Dr. dictated very clearly, tried to find it, was unsuccessful Thx!   ...