A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there such a phrase? - Linfay

Posted: Jan 22, 2012

The patient progressed to independent transverse? Is this an actual phrase and what exactly would it mean?

can you hear independent transfers? - Dee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Is ther esuch a phrase - Linfay

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks Dee. That is probably it as the case is a pelvic fracture and the patient underwent ORIF.

Similar Messages:

Please Help With Phrase
Dec 09, 2009

When a physician dictates “It should be noted as well within the family history” and you are already typing the family history. Do you still type “It should be noted as well”? The doctor dictates this frequently. ...

Phrase Help Please
Jan 06, 2011

Sounds like "n" ease viopathic changes? involving the greater tuberosity.   Any clues? Thanks! ...

Help With A Phrase
Oct 09, 2011

Okay, I am sure I have heard this before but for whatever reason cannot seem to get it this time..... he is saying.....  "negative hawk sign, negative cochans sign" Please help - can't take the time to search any more!  Thanks in advance for any help you can offer! ...

Phrase Help
Mar 16, 2012

In pulmonary dictation, sounds like dictator is saying "lungs are known to have rales in the anterior and posterior....." But I know that is incorrect. Please help with the "are known" part. ...

GI Phrase
Oct 25, 2012

Has anyone heard of the phrase "four gut pathology"  Dr. dictated very clearly, tried to find it, was unsuccessful Thx!   ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard This Phrase Before?
Dec 06, 2009

ER report concerning pt stating was assaulted by an ex-boyfriend. EXTREMITIES: Both knees with very minimal s/l "tall dime-sized" bruises. ...

Unfamilar EKG Phrase-help!
Jan 10, 2010

Doing EKG due to syncopal episode.  EKG is obtained because of a complaint of syncope showing a normal sinus rhythm, no s/l "current of entry." Am I even hearing this right.  I suspect I am not. TIA! ...

Any One Heard This Phrase Used Before?
Feb 09, 2010

Has anyone heard this phrase before in ROS? All other systems reviewed s/l including ten were negative. ...

Stumped On Phrase
Aug 25, 2010

I could certainly use some help on a phrase- been working on it all morning and I cannot get it for the life of me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Here it is: She had had an operation for to release the tethered cord and also fusion s/l elfatha swan.   Thank you ...

Does Anyone Else Hate This Phrase....
May 26, 2011

I have 20 years of experience doing medical transcription in hospitals and at home, and lately I have heard things like "4 cpl, this is the going rate now."  I find it a little offensive when companies do not think of and appreciate the experience we are bringing.  They are basically justifying not paying us for the experience and knowledge we are bringing to the position they want to fill. Does anyone else feel the same way?  I am insulted....I am desperately searching for the ri ...

Comma After Since Phrase?
Nov 21, 2011

Since his last office visit, he has not had any..... OR Since his last office visit he has not had any.....    Comma or not after "since his last office visit" ?  Thanks! ...

How To Type This Phrase
Nov 29, 2011

How do you type the phrase "Half plus swelling." ...

Is There Any Dictator Who Can Use The Phrase
Dec 25, 2011

I really don't think any of them know what it means.  It's been getting under my skin lately. ...

Old Fashion Phrase?
Apr 03, 2012

Dictated: "If the s/l tick of relief is temporary then return to the office." I've never heard of anything like this :( ...

Phrase Definition
Jul 30, 2012

Has anyone heard the phrase "office artifact"? It sounds like he's saying that or "off its artifact" and is referencing a tremor.  Any help is appreciated. ...

Phrase Or Word
Oct 06, 2012

Doc says, "At this time it was determined that she would likely need an I&D of her hip.  She was admitted to hospital and routine blood work as well as a 50/50 s/l mixing site or mix in situ? to determine the etiology of her coagulation abnormality was ordered. " ...

In The Know Meaningful Phrase?????!!
Oct 31, 2012

Does anyone have any idea what these emails are about?  They seem rather lengthy, IMO, and I am not getting the reason/objective of them.  TIA!!! ...

Medical Phrase
Dec 16, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of phrase "skip days" as used in the following sentence -   "He has occasional skip days with the bowel movements"   We have having a spirited discussion about whether this should be skip days or skipped days.   ...

Word Phrase
Jul 17, 2014

Cervical decompression surgery......... term cervical decompression, instrumentation and fusion.  Recently did a report where it was stated clearly it was a cervical instrumentation fusion.  Researching this it is very unclear, any feedback welcome what is the correct version   Thanks ...

Medical Phrase Index?
Jan 26, 2010

Hi.  I was lurking around here and saw where someone mentioned mentioned  the Medical Phrase Index.  I looked it up online and it's kind of pricey.  Question:  Is it worth it?  Would you recommend it?  I do psych transcription, which is where the majority of my experience lies.  However, with psych hospitals, etc., I also have to do some general med notes and Internal Medicine notes, etc., and also want to broaden my experience . . . so would this be ...

ESP Phrase Exapnder - Extext
Apr 19, 2010

I am using Extext Client and it has ESP Phrase Expander. How should I type in my phrase so that I do not get a space with a jump to the next line after putting in a word? I use "Shorthand" and I use {@NOSPACE}. Is there such a thing in the ESP Expander. Please help.   Lorraine ...

Where Can I Get ESP Phrase Expander For Ms Word At
Nov 23, 2010

can any one help me,  i am looking for a place to get ESP phrase expander for MS wiondows at ...

Does This Phrase Make Sense
Jun 02, 2011

The patient had a biopsy study, which showed the anterior wall alive. I clearly hear those words but cannot confirm that statement at all, nor have I ever heard anyone say the same.   Thank you.   ...

Correct Format Of A Phrase
Mar 10, 2012

How would you correctly write " he has 3 to 4 minus out of 5 in strength in bilateral hip flexors left worse than right." ...

NEED HELP WITH PHRASE - HAND DOCTOR
Jan 09, 2013

S/L"dense bony discrimination" is 6 mm both S/L "ferrally" and ulnarly. ...

Surgical Specimen Phrase
Jan 10, 2013

Dictated:  These were sent off to/the field as specimens. The underlined words in bold are the ones he is slurring right through.  This must be a common phrase... ? Thanks for any help. ...

This Phrase Is Making Me Nuts!
Nov 26, 2013

"...no evidency of malignancy"..  and she says it EVERY TIME!!!!  grrrrr!!  Sorry, I know there are bigger problems in life, but this is grating on my nerves more than usual today.  Must be pre-holiday stress :) ...

Help With Word Or Phrase-don't Laugh Too Hard
Jul 03, 2010

This is a PE on a 70-yo woman.  "Breasts are symmetrical s/l "up my ass."  Really, that is exactly what it sounds like he is saying but obviously that is not correct. (at least, I hope not-LOL)  Any idea what this could be? ...

Copying ESP Phrase Expander File Onto Disc
Oct 31, 2009

Does anybody know how to copy an ESP file onto a disc? ...

Hypertrophied Vaginal Rugation (could Not Confirm The Whole Phrase Or The Word Rugation) TIA!
Jul 16, 2010

Thanks! ...