A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is the Nuance VR rate? - nm

Posted: Dec 11, 2012

x

rate - Coco

[ In Reply To ..]
They have different levels of compensation and level 5 is the highest. If you apply with them try very hard to get on a level 5 account.

Similar Messages:

OT Rate Nuance
Sep 12, 2012

On looking at my pay stub, it looks like the OT rate is not time and a half, is this correct or am I reading this wrong?  Thanks. ...

Nuance - Rate Of Pay
Nov 10, 2014

Hello - I am a long time salary employee for an orthopedic group that is laying off all inhouse transcriptionists and outsourcing to Nuance.  Does anybody know the production line rate of pay offered by Nuance?  ...

Wmx/Nuance Upcoming Rate Changes
Nov 05, 2011

Shall we make our guesses?  Wonder if the new pay scale will be an across the board percentage reduction in rates or will everyone be moved to the bottom rate of 8 and 4?  What about the people recently hired who make 8 and 4?  Will they go even lower? My personal opinion (pure speculation on my part) is they might just reduce all shift differentials and perhaps jack with the incentive plan some more.  I know they were going to roll out this new pay scale soon, but the anti ...

Does Nuance Pay Hourly Rate?
Feb 10, 2012

I've seen several posts mentioning this.  I'd probably make more money hourly than this 4 cpl editing I have to do.  ...

Nuance Line Rate
May 28, 2013

I'm new to this board but have been working as an MT for many years in a rather unusual pay structure. I started out years ago with Medquist at something like 8 or 9 cents a line I think. I'd love to know what the going line rate is now as far as working for Nuance? TIA ...

Nuance Line Rate?
Jun 19, 2014

With 14 years' experience, what would the average line rate be for Nuance? Are QA paid line rate or hourly? ...

Can Someone Tell Me Current Line Rate For Nuance??
Nov 22, 2012

Just wondering what the current cpl for editing and transcribing is for Nuance.  I know what I make with Transcend and would like to keep it that way.  Hubby is out of work and I cannot afford a pay cut of any kind.  Peanut butter and jelly - it's what's for dinner!!!! :( ...

Average Line Rate At Nuance (sm)
Dec 20, 2012

With our new line rate starting Saturday, if we do over 12,500 lines we get increase of 2 cpl, means 2500 lines a day or about 320 lines an hour.  Do many of you do this many lines an hour now? ...

Hourly Rate For Editors At Nuance
Mar 05, 2013

Anyone know what the hourly rate is for editors at Nuance?  I don't want to waste time applying if not good.  Do you run out of work there?  ...

What's The Starting Hourly Rate For QA At Nuance?
Apr 16, 2014

x ...

Anyone Know Nuance Editor Pay Rate? Work Steady?
Jan 31, 2011

x ...

WMX/Nuance Insurance DOUBLE Rate For Zip Code!!
Nov 14, 2011

OMGGGG!!!  Already in shock at the high insurance rates, wondering how anyone could afford them with the high deductibles and co-pays, and got an e-mail that my zip code is out of their area and so my rates would be DOUBLE!!! For the same stinking high deductible and high co-pay plan???  My entire pay would not cover the insurance!!  Anyone else get such an e-mail, and what the heck are you going to do??  I am not in a "rural" area and am within 30 minutes of major medical ce ...

What Is Nuance's Standard Cpl Rate For Straight Typing?
Nov 20, 2012

x ...

QC Editor Position At Nuance Hourly Rate
Aug 15, 2014

The Nuance QCs are paid hourly, anybody have an idea what the range is? ...

What Is The Average Benefit Rate/PTO Rate? Friends I Talk To
Dec 05, 2012

Their way of figuring it is so convoluted.  I wonder if they keep us all low like that.  ...

Line Rate Pay Versus Audio Minute Rate Pay
Mar 18, 2013

Can anyone tell me if line rate pay is comparable to getting paid by the audio minute? Is 0.50 or 1.00 normal? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

MQ Pays 1 Rate For 100% QA, A Lower Rate For Non 100%. How Do You
Oct 29, 2011

ty ...

Piece Rate/line Rate
Apr 19, 2012

Would someone please tell me what the "piece rate" is on the check stub - and where does it show line rate?  Thank you. ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

What Is A QA Sub Rate?
Nov 05, 2009

Just got mine, had one last pay period, well duh-------nobody explained it to me!! ...

Pay Rate-HELP!!
Jun 13, 2010

I've been out of the industry and on unemployment for over a year, and have just been contacted by a previous employer to work for them again.  The catch?  I was very well paid by this company and I will be discussing my rate of pay tomorrow with the payroll manager.  I am gunshy about asking for too much money because I now know what slim pickings it is out there.  Should I just jump in and ask for the same rate as before?  I was paid by the page, does anyone ...

DSG Pay Rate
Aug 09, 2010

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can give me an exact cents per line that they make at DSG, documentation services group.  Let me know! I've just received email that i can now test with them and was wondering.  Also how was the test?      ...

What Is The Rate?
Dec 23, 2010

I was offered a second shift job doing QA.  They pay by the hour, but I am not sure what the going rate is. What should I ask for? ...

PTO Rate
Jan 17, 2011

Has anyone noticed an unfamiliar rate in the ultipro system when viewing your pto hours available?  Mine is way off unless they dramatically dropped my PTO pay rate without me knowing yet.  I have not received the dreaded 6th months pto rate change for january in the mail.  I contacted payroll and waiting for a response back. ...

Pay Rate - Rad MT
Jul 11, 2011

What a shock to wake up this morning and realize the almighty "Q" has just sent me hurling into bancruptcy!  My husband lost his $75,000/year job 3 months ago and just found another but only making $8.50/hour.  As we don't live beyond our means, we thought that would at least let us catch up on the major bills.  But now I'm going from $1.65 a report to $1.20 a report.  That's a MAJOR cut in pay ($1,000 to $3,000 PER MONTH).  This is devastating and I feel ...

IC Pay Rate
Sep 20, 2011

I am thinking of taking an IC position.  Can anyone tell me the going rate of how much to charge a company?  Thanks! ...

VR Pay Rate
Oct 11, 2011

I recently read a job posting that required 150 lph for straight type and 225 for VR - Does this make sense ?  These companies are using the excuse that we should be able to produce "twice as many lines" with VR - thus - HALF the pay.  If that is truly the case, then why in the world would the line requirement not reflect that as well.  Obviously, these companies know VR is not nearly as productive for the MT as they claim; however, I would venture to guess with the MT making hal ...

Going Rate For IC?
Jan 05, 2012

After nearly a decade of working with Webmedx, I like many others am looking for extra work to supplement what I will be losing with Nuance.  I have a chance to pick up some part-time IC work, but I have no idea what a good acute care IC rate is.  Ten years ago, I charged $0.12/line.  Is this still an okay rate?  More?  Less?  I don't want to ask for too much and have them laugh at me, but I also don't want to sell myself short. Thanks for any advice! ...

Rate Of Pay
Jan 08, 2012

Wow, I'm an independent contractor and was looking at the job seekers board to maybe take on another part time job.  The rate of pay is still 7 to 8 cents per line??  This seems a bit ridiciulous.  I mean 10 years ago when I started with an online company, this is the rate of pay they started you out at!  I work for local doctors and charge starting out no less than 11 cents per line, especially as an independent contractor where you get no benefits or paid time off. &nb ...