A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Quit 6 days ago, now can't log in to N email but can to FIESA. - curious NM

Posted: Dec 31, 2014

xxx

Not Nuance - Why?

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't work for Nuance but my experience has been that when an employee quits their email account is deleted and they lose access to the system. If you quit, why are you trying to use company email? To your employer, you are history.

Why do you care, what business is it of yours? - Probably another N screwup as usual. No big deal.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

I Quit Looking At FIESA
Jul 14, 2013

I quit looking at Fiesa the second week in June, quit answering emails, went part time 2 weeks ago and I'm still working.  Go figure. ...

How Many Nuance Employees Have Quit In The Past 30 Days?
Aug 04, 2013

I'm just curious because I'm actively looking for anything other than this MT crap. On my main account, most of this a.m. no work. Now all of a sudden there's work plus they want me to move to another count to help out. Why didn't you need my help this morning? Sorry, but my shift ends now and I'm outta here. It seems every day there are people quitting - I can't wait to jump on that band wagon. :) ...

Oh Look! A FIESA Email! :D
Dec 12, 2013

Don't you love starting your day with a few informative emails with the mistakes you made? It brings such joy to my life. But seriously, I will be giving myself away with this one but COME ON, I got a BMI wrong yesterday because evidently he didn't mean to give me a blah.blah-blah-blah%, he was "stumbling" over his words. The "helpful" note said that I should have consulted a BMI calculator to find the correct BMI. Sigh.... just another clerical duty, part of my job description... ...

I Haven't Been Able To Access My Email For Days.
Dec 26, 2010

Is this more than just the standard ASR pay cut?  Please tell me no.  It's CHRISTMAS! ...

No Reply To Email, 9 Days And Counting
Mar 01, 2013

Don't you just love it. We're supposed to be sitting here with one foot in the air, ready to reply immediately to any e-mails sent out by our managers, but apparently what's good for the goose isn't good for the minions.9 days ago I e-mailed my boss, her boss, AND the person in HR who handles our group, letting them know of an impending situation for which I am going to need some time off.Can you hear the crickets chirping? I can, and that's all I can hear. ...

Two-week Notice 2 Days Ago And Already No Email Access
Dec 09, 2014

Supervisor asked me if there was anything she could do to get me to stay. One of my complaints was the lack of communication. That was yesterday afternoon. This morning my email was disabled.....My last day isn't suppose to be until the 18th! ...

Email About New Fiesa Pilot Program
May 06, 2015

Did anyone else get that email? Anyone else think it is a joke too just like everything else related to Nuance?  "We have listened to your feedback about nitpickiness regarding QC1 scoring and have decided to try this program out."  So, they are going to start leaving QC1 reports out of Fiesa, so if we want to see any feedback for QC reports we have to email our TSMs for it, yet even more work that is unpaid, which I won't be doing (never really paid attention to QC feedback any ...

No Email From Supe(s) In 5 Days...anyone Else With This Issue? West Region...
Nov 18, 2009

d ...

Anyone Else Get "moving Deadlines" FIESA Email?
Jan 15, 2015

So I guess they're moving around the dates for reversal request cutoffs, etc.  They're all over the place...seems like they're moving dates so it looks more favorable on their end? ...

Response To Email Saying After 10 Days Of No Work There Is Some Work
Dec 19, 2011

"The dictators are picking back up – would you like some work??  I haven’t heard from you and I am unable to just assign without a work request.   Just let me know - thanks"  My response: Definitely not!!    You have SO screwed me financially by not giving me work for so long and then only 1 or 2 reports for a day for weeks.    You are one of THE WORST managers I have ever encountered.    You have lied to me over and over and ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

Seriously, Is TT Trying To Get Everyone To Quit?
Jan 26, 2010

Not only can I not get up to speed flip flopping back and forth between traditional work and VR each and every report, not only did they cut my pay for this not so great new platform, not only can I not change accounts because there is no work on anything but my account, not only has production incentive gotten completely out of my reach, and not only is this year's insurance not actually what I signed up for, but now the latest? Seriously WHAT IS UP?  I can&# ...

BOO HOO -- Can I Quit?
Feb 01, 2010

This is the first time I am transcribing an intubation procedure.  The doctor keeps stating that he used an instrument "Glide slope."  I can only find a GlideScope.  Is he mispronouncing the name of this instrument, or is there a Glide Slope? ...

Anyone Who Has Quit MQ
Mar 15, 2010

Just curious how long it took to get your 401K. I'm thinking about quitting, taking the penalty for cashing in the 401K and living on the rest while I look for a new job. Probably not the best strategy, but this FTR thing is really making me crazy. TIA ...

Want To Quit
Apr 07, 2010

How much notice should I give? ...

Everyone Quit!!
Apr 14, 2010

I am so serious.  Everyone needs to quit transcribing for a while.  We need to get this industry back to where we could actually make a decent living.  I am making less money now than I did 15 years ago.  It is absolutely ridiculous.  As long as we keep agreeing to all the junk that these transcription companies keep throwing at us, it will only continue to go downhill.  I really think I could make as much money at McDonald's than I am now.  Something ...

What Happens To PTO If You Quit?
Jun 01, 2010

I am thinking about starting to look around for another job and was wondering if I need to use up my PTO before I quit or will it be paid out?  If I have PTO saved up and put in my notice will they find a way not to give it to me?  Thanks! ...

QUIT MQ
Jun 15, 2010

Does anyone know about how many people have quit MQ in the past 6 months or so?  It seems that things are going from bad to worse recently.   ...

Quit Job?
Jul 14, 2010

I am thinking about quiting my job at the hospital to try and work from home, but after reading some of the postings here i am wondering if that is such a good idea. Is there really a shortage of work out there? Do i dare take the chance?   jkl ...

Can You Get TAA If You Quit?
Jul 15, 2010

This job has become so impossible to make any money.  I am below min wage on SR, and now they are sending off a bunch of our accounts to Global.  I technically still have work and have not been laid off.  Is TAA possible if the company still has work for us to do?  Can part-time workers get this too or only full-timers?  Many thanks to anyone who answers this.  I did read some of the DOL website but could not find this info.  ...

Does MQ Pay Your PTO If You Quit?
Aug 13, 2010

Does anyone know if MQ is good about paying you for accumulated PTO if you quit or do you have to fight them for it? ...

About To Quit
Jan 05, 2011

I am about to quit MQ due to a health condition and was unable to find in MQCentral the Resignation policy anywhere. Can someone tell me where I can find it.   Thanks ...

MQ WANTS US TO QUIT
Jul 12, 2011

CBAY would prefer to outsource all of the work to India where they can get it done for much cheaper.  To top it off, we do QA for them thus training them to take our jobs!  I'm outta there! ...

I HAVE HAD IT AND I ALSO QUIT
Aug 17, 2011

The pay cut hit me hard last PP and now, this is the third day in a row that not even an hour into my shift I'm out of work.  I don't have any PTO to fall back on and the NJA rate is just as bad...  I went to a friend and practically begged for a job until I find something else.  I'll be cashiering and doing store clerk duties for a little more than 10 bucks an hour.  I feel silly, because he usually hires high school kids and kids in their 20s, you know a ...