A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA running 97.17% for past 6 to 8 weeks. s/m - mt

Posted: Dec 02, 2012

Seems funny to me it is exactly the same score each time. So now what? Are they going to fire me?

Score is for the quarter. That's why it stays the same so long. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Where are you seeing it? Fiesa or when you go to approve timecard? The one on the timecard is actually last quarter's score.

Both places. Same score for weeks. - mt

[ In Reply To ..]

My supervisor has - threatened to take me off my account

[ In Reply To ..]
if my accuracy score does not show improvement in the next week. Got an email from her saying she's giving me 1 week to get it up, then said if I don't get it up she has no other choice but to take me off the account, and there is no guarantee that there is another account for me. I've been with Nuance for less than 2 months. I am straight out of school too. My accuracy was 98.something then QA decided to audit me 2 days in a row, 5 reports each day and that brought my accuracy down to 96.8. Nit-picky 1-point deductions too. They have not audited any reports since (that was Nov. 20th and 21st). Screwed up if you ask me.

taken off act - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
That happened to me but it worked out great because they did put me on another account which I love and am doing triple what I was doing on the old account. I had not been with the company very long either. They moved me to another account and put me back on nonDSP which I stayed on for quite awhile it seemed but now am off of it and love the new account so don't think the worst. It stinks that she felt she had to threaten you because in my case that backfires and I get so nervous about having them look at everything I do I just find myself making stupid mistakes.

Similar Messages:

Running Out Of Work For Weeks And Suddenly
Apr 16, 2013

the work skyrockets overnight like nothing we have had in at least 2 months or more. I had to ask why all of a sudden did the workload go up so high? I found my answer-earthquake hit India yesterday/last night so my guess is many of the MTs over there can't work. This company gets "better" all the time. My days are numbered and I will be so glad to stop playing the Nuance game and be done with this place. ...

Week, Weeks Or Weeks' History
Aug 25, 2012

still confused as to how or when to use the above mentioned. anyone? thank you, THMT ...

SA2 Running Out Of Work?
Nov 03, 2009

Has anyone else been running out of work in Sa2 the past few weeks?  I have been told to change my schedule and been offered crapola hours.  Just wondering how others have been doing lately.  It has been a while since I posted on here.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Else Running Out Of Work?
Feb 10, 2010

I'm so sick of having to hit the pawn shops up to pay my bills because the company I've been with for 7 years has overhired. I've not had any work now for 3 hours. ...

Not Walking But RUNNING!
Sep 30, 2010

After 10 years with Medquist I've decided to not walk but RUN!  Does anyone know how I can take the abbreviations I've spent 10 years developing on my own?  Is there a way I can copy them to a disk?  Any help would be so appreciated! ...

Running Out Of Work During The Day
Sep 11, 2012

I am running out of work every weekday.  I don't get work till around 11 am.  Are there accounts that are busy during the day? ...

Bonus Running Out
Feb 24, 2013

How many acquired Transcenders are going to quit/move on, once the grandfathered bonus runs out April 1 - and realizing that their bonus is never going to be achieved thanks to India QA? ...

Maybe Why We Are Running Out Of Work.
Jul 21, 2013

http://prnw.cbe.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/mxsecure-becomes-mmodal-2.html TIME FOR UNITED STATES MTs TO GET OUT OF THIS FIELD......NOW!!!! MModal will train 150 freshers from Philippines between now and December 2014, and will look at candidates having paramedical background. This offers an ideal opportunity for these candidates to start a successful career in clinical documentation with a leader in the industry." M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation and Speech Underst ...

Recommend Running
Aug 21, 2013

Ever since last week when problems opening this site, my system has been superslow.  I ran SpyBot and had 2 malicious bots BYPASSING my firewall. FYI.   ...

Running Scared
Aug 22, 2013

Making myself sick.  Recently got an audit and made a critical error dropping be down below the required 99.  Worrying about whether I will keep my job.  This is not normal to worry like this.  Keeping my fingers crossed. ...

Running Out Of Work
Feb 22, 2015

Hi, this is my first time on this forum, so hope this post goes through.  The hospital that I work for is outsourcing the transcription department to Nuance Transcription Services.  We have been offered a job to move right over, etc. and everything sounds just wonderful.  LOL.  However, I see on the board many, many unhappy employees.  Is there anyone that is happy with Nuance? and about running out of work - is that mostly radiology or is it also medical records?  ...

Why Does TransPortal Keep Running Ads
May 12, 2015

It seems like they advertise a lot for their acute and ortho accounts.  Is something wrong with this company that they have to keep advertising for transcriptionists?  Are they an awful company and/or why are people leaving, or maybe they just keep getting new accounts?  Does anybody have a clue?  ...

Is Archivus Running Out Of Work?
Nov 04, 2009

Does anyone work for Archivus?  For the last couple of weeks it's becoming quite a pattern for them telling us not to log on and work until they give the okay with no explanation except that it's per the facility, usually ending up missing one or more days of work.  Not sure if they are running out of work or not.  Anyone know? ...

Congrats To All Who Are In The Running For MT Of The Year!!
May 18, 2010

Good luck ...

Anyone Else Running Out Of Work At Transportal?
Jul 17, 2010

Living on 400-500 lines a day is impossible. I 'm told there's no work.  REALLY? Why do you hire MTs if there's not enough work to go around? ...

Computer Running Slow
Aug 06, 2010

Is anyone elses computer running slower since they installed the new Email?  Also how often do you do disk defrag?  Thanks. ...

Running Out Of Work Low Lines
Aug 17, 2010

I will never understand why companies over hire, we were ontop of TAT.  In 2 weeks we have gone from 100s of files to 20 and fighting each other for them.   1200 lines to 400 a day ?  Amazing the amount of job hopping necessary to support our families as most of type long hours, low pay to support our families.  I am sickened by the thought of losing another job to no lines and the financial downfall it will have on my family..... I do not want to name company as I fear ...

Running Windows Programs On A MAC
Sep 25, 2010

I have an opportunity to get a brand new MAC as a gift.  My boyfriend has an extra one.  I work on the BeyondText platform and remember seeing someone on here had a MAC but had a way to split it so her Windows programs ran on the MAC somehow.  Tech support at Transcend says it won't work on a MAC. Or maybe I was wondering if an external driver could be used that was Windows and would run on the MAC.  Probably a pipe dream, but a MAC!  Oh I would love it!  Anyb ...

Need Help Running Lines In Meditech 4.0
Nov 05, 2010

I'm using Meditech 4.0 for the first time and can't figure out how to run transcription lines.  The facility typically pays by the hour and is paying by line for the first time, so they aren't familiar with how to do it either.  Their IT department is busy and not able to give me much help.  Anybody know how to do it? ...

Softscript Running Out Of Work?
Jan 27, 2011

Has anyone noticed Softscript suddenly has very little work? ...

I'm So Sick Of Running Out Of Work.
Feb 07, 2011

Today I managed to get a whooping 297 lines and then no more work.  Sat in front of this computer for 11 hours. ...

Running Two Versions Of EditScript
Sep 21, 2011

I am an IC working on EditScript version 9; however, I want to take on another IC job but it works off of EditScript version 8.  Is it possible to have both of these installed on my computer to work off of? ...

Ad Running This Morning On TNI Transcription Co.
Feb 07, 2012

Anyone heard of them before?   If so, are they San Francisco-based? (I'm looking for a CALIFORNIA company - I'm tired of working for these out-of-state companies that treat their CA employees like the lowest life forms on earth.) Do they pay decently?  (8cpl +) Health insurance? How's their platform? Pros?  Cons? ...

I HATE RUNNING OUT OF WORK
Jul 26, 2012

I am here when you hired me to be here.  I am ready and willing to work.  But there is no work.   My account is a secondary for a bunch of people.  So some other doctor or hospital is slow and you come over and eat up all my work.   SO depressing!!!!!!  I should just get a summer job.  There is never any work in the summer anyway.   ...

Running Scripts Error
Aug 05, 2012

??? While working in 7.0 I get a message almost daily of saying an error occurred while runniing scripts on this page and do I want to continue to do so?  Anyone else get this? I called x3 to support. The first 2 times they 'took over' my computer for hours and the third time the girl said just keep hitting a button that will allow you to go on!?! ...

Running Slow Today, Anybody Else?
Jan 28, 2013

I just came on shift and the system is sluggish, taking forever to download jobs and to switch between screens for ADT.  As if that wasn't delightful enough, I just got the dreaded "unable to provide further audio" on the only decent-length job I've had, and I was actually able to hear it just fine.  I broke it just to be on the safe side - I'm not going to do a job if I'm not sure of getting credit for it.  Is anybody else dealing with ...

FutureNet Running Out Of Work?
Jul 09, 2013

Is anyone at FutureNet running out of work? Have they given any explanation? ...

What Are The Odds Of Running Out Of Work
Dec 23, 2013

Don't want to work, but I will..just really hoping there is no work. ...

Why Is Opti-Script Running An Ad???
Feb 05, 2014

I tested with Opti-Script less than 2 months ago and I was told that I passed, but that there was a waiting list to be hired and that they would contact me as soon as they had openings.  I just noticed that they posted an ad on Monday for acute care MTs "needed immediately", but I have not heard from them.  I also have a friend who tested with them even before I did and is also on the waiting list, and she hasn't been contacted either.  Why wouldn't they first contact th ...

Computer Running Very Slow
Jun 29, 2014

Are any of you having computer issues today, with the computer running really slow uploading, etc.? ...