A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance benefits costs for a single person? - me

Posted: May 12, 2013

Can anyone tell me the medical and dental insurance costs for a single person please? Thanks. Smile

Medical 46.35, dental 15.46 per period (nm) - Bindi

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Thanks! nm - me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Don't forget the $2,500 deductible coming out of your pocket - upbeatbutpoor

[ In Reply To ..]
Whatever the monthly costs coming out of your paycheck, do not forget that the first $2,500 of all medical expenses are on you if you choose that option, otherwise they are $5,000. Divide that up by 12 months and factor that into your monthly expenses before you decide!

Good advice!!! - Never before have

[ In Reply To ..]
I ever had to deal with a $2500 deductible until I got hired with this company! Had NO CLUE what that meant until my x-ray and office visit bills started coming in! I had to have a hearing test in February after getting this insurance and figured I would be responsible for SOME money, but I had to pay ALL OF IT. I'm STILL paying for it. Oh! If you are on any "maintenance" drugs (and get them monthly or quarterly), if you don't get the higher priced insurance, you WILL be paying in full for those drugs. Be forewarned, because I wasn't. :(

Sorry you had to go through that. - me

[ In Reply To ..]
What a ripoff.

Gaaaa.... what a rip-off!!!! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Tell me another insurance - Company

[ In Reply To ..]
In this day & age where the deductible is below 2500 and premiums are less than 140.00 a month!!

My last job was 5000 deductible with 309.00 a month premium.
Right BEFORE Nuance made this last - change in insurance
[ In Reply To ..]
companies, my deductible was only $250.00 (yes, that's right, $250.00). That's why I was so SHOCKED when my bills started coming in because never in my 43 years of working history have I EVER had to pay for X-rays, office visits, and total prescription costs, like I do now. I was just in shock, that's all, because I didn't really "READ" the benefits when they changed companies this last time. My own fault, but I didn't want someone else to go into that as blind as I was.

Thanks for letting me know - me

[ In Reply To ..]
That really sucks. Maybe I'll jut get dental, if I get hired.

The dental is really good, but use an - in-network dentist. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

insurance - me

[ In Reply To ..]
you can thank comrade O'Bama for that, companies MUST provide insurance to everybody and it's ungodly expensive now, so they are going with bare minimum. It's not just here, it's everywhere.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know How Much Health Insurance Costs With Nuance For 1 Person?
Mar 07, 2012

I know there is a 2500 deductible, just wondering about the cost for one employee to have insurance for herself per paycheck or monthly.  Thanks! ...

Insurance For Single Person ?
Jul 28, 2013

I know it is not great, but I am coming to point where I have no choice.  Can anyone tell me what the rates are for a single person and whether it covers prescriptions/office visits, what deductible is?   Thank you in advance. ...

Medical Benefits - What The Deductible Is For A Single Individual, Full-time
May 02, 2010

Hi, Someone was kind eough to answer a question regarding health benefits for me, but I forgot to ask what the deductible is for a single individual, full-time.  I would appreciate this if anyone knows!   ...

Nuance Wants A Positive? Here's One. Even One Person With Ethics
Jan 05, 2015

Unfortunately, the ones with ethics are not speaking out, not challenging the decisionmakers. Maybe they're all gone by now? Or cowering in fear of their own jobs. Yeah, now THAT is a positive corporate culture.     ...

Nuance Benefits?
Jun 21, 2011

Can someone please tell me what the cost of benefits are for a single person? Also, do you have 401K matching or anything like that? How much vacation after 5 years of employment? Thanks! ...

Nuance/WMX - BENEFITS
Nov 21, 2011

I understand the new benefits are lower than prior.  Has anyone figured out for 1 person if you got the medical, dental and vision what the cost would be every 2 weeks?  Thanks. ...

Nuance Pay/benefits
Oct 29, 2012

My former employer sold the transcription department down the river. My pay is now $9.01 less than before, had to give up my 401K, health insurance is basically worthless to me ($2500 deductible on everything).... BUT I'm supposed to be happy that I have a job. Anybody else in the same boat? ...

What Are The PTO Benefits At Nuance For An MT
Jun 16, 2014

working 30 hours? ...

Nuance Benefits Center
Aug 07, 2013

Can anyone help me please. I have been trying since March to get someone from the benefits department of Nuance to help me. I cannot get a single person to return my calls or emails. Does anyone out there have a number for me? Please and thank you. ...

Dear Nuance, Thanks For The CRAPPY New Benefits. Sm
Nov 04, 2011

A $2,500 deductible for individuals? Are you nuts? $5,000 for families? Are you going to give us ANY paid holidays? Or are you going to make it so we no longer get any paid holidays just like the rest of your poor employees? As a publicly traded company, you should be ASHAMED to be offering your employees such lousy benefits. And thank you, Webmedx losers at the top who sold our company to one that is obviously going to make our benefits even more unaffordable in addition to sending a portion ...

Nuance Benefits For Part Time
Mar 05, 2012

What do they offer?  I read here on this board that you do receive medical, dental, and vision, but does anyone know what else?  ...

Nuance/Alphastaff Nightmarish Benefits Enrollment Mess
Dec 16, 2011

I have never seen such a disorganized operation. We've been getting forms periodically emailed. Many forms don't have adequate instructions on where they're supposed to be sent. State tax forms haven't been sent to everyone as they should have been. Some employees haven't even gotten news about what they'll be paid next year, and yet they're expected to choose benefits without knowing what they'll be earning. This has been incredibly stressful and unneces ...

Costs For An IC License ?
Jun 04, 2012

Hello again, everyone. Thank you SM for giving me some information on ScribeRight.   I am new at this type of position, and there is no guarantee they will call me or even want me, but if they do get in touch, does anyone here know how much an IC license will cost in Ohio and what the cost might be for a certificate for HIPAA ??    I searched several sites and I am not sure what I should be pricing.  Thanks everyone.  ...

Anyone Know How Much COBRA Costs?
Feb 21, 2013

Just considering my options. That's all I'm saying. I have the cheaper of the 2 health insurance plans, as well as the dental and vision plans. ...

Avoid DicTran At All Costs
Nov 03, 2009

DicTran had few reviews online so when we looked into purchasing their platform we could only rely on the deceptive sales presentation from their owner Bill. The company claimed to be able to satisfy all our needs but after we paid them communication became a major issue. Our MT's hate the platform since it forces them to use their custom software which has numerous errors. When we try to contact them for support they just might as well not exist. The worst part of the experience is we pay ...

Reducing Nonproduction Costs - - HA!
Mar 02, 2010

In the E-mail it says they are trying to eliminate nonproduction costs.  Well, I have a great idea in mind to reduce a lot of nonproduction costs, starting with some upper management and all of their worthless VP of this, VP of that.  Really, MQ, you are driving yourself into the GROUND!!!! ...

Focus Insurance Costs
May 16, 2010

Can someone explain to me what insurance plan Focus has and the cost for single and family?  How is the insurance?  Are there deductibles to meet first?  Thanks in advance. ...

No Wonder Medical Costs So Much Now Days
Sep 14, 2013

Self referred to a vascular physician last month. He saw me about 10 minutes, said he "did not have a clue" what my issue was. I have straight forward aching at night waking me from sleep pain in the legs plus very tired feelings, sometimes worse with ambulating during the day. As a lay person I could myself have a clue. Got bill the other day with my copay and his cost to my insurance was $325.00. I called office manager, explained the short time seen, also "not having a clue" thought the bill ...

MQ Has To SEVERELY Cut Employee-related Costs And
Mar 22, 2010

There are severe legal ramifications if you put in writing that you agree to this cost cutting/salary control maneuvering by MQ.  Essentially they are getting us to let them off the hook with these "ESSAYS."  Please note on the email it states:  "All entries become the property of MQ and may be used in future communications."  Also, not to be outdone by their own salary slashing FTR program, they have also taken more time/money away from us as these are to be done on OUR O ...

Medical Costs To Raise 8.5% In 2012
May 20, 2011

Wonder how much more our wages will drop as medical costs continue to skyrocket out of control. ...

To Everyone So Worried About Paying Back Costs
Mar 11, 2014

if they change your schedule to something you don't like don't work it.  WOrk what you want.  Then if they fire you you can't be forced to pay it back.   ...

Need Advice - Drug Costs/CVS 90-day Mail
Oct 31, 2014

Does anyone out there get their generic drugs via the 90-day CVS plan by mail? I'm doing a price check.  I just noticed on this week's open enrollment "executive letter" regarding 2015 insurance that participation in CVS's 90-day mail order plan will be mandatory, unless we opt out.  Currently, we're on the High Deductible plan and my husband is on 3 generic meds that we get at Walmart because they're on Walmart's $4 (or sometimes less) list.  We ge ...

Any Idea What Family Insurance Costs For Webmedx?, Also Line Rates, Etc.
Jan 20, 2010

Just looking for a range here if you don't mind.   Also, are they strict with their schedules? ...

Single Mommies
Oct 19, 2011

I just want to send a message to all you hard-working, single mommies out there. I was in your shoes and had to make a living doing transcription to support my young family. I want you all to know I admire you, and I know how hard it is to do what you do, especially with the changing times in our career. When I read your posts, it breaks my mommy heart all you single moms giving so much of themselves to support their families. Let's not forget these mommies still ne ...

If Someone Says That BMP Is Always A Single Number Value
May 15, 2012

BNP, what would you do?  I was always taught that BMP is usually a set of numbers and BNP is usually just 1 number.  Am I wrong? ...

Every Single Doctor
Sep 17, 2012

has been eating and chomping and slurping and slobbering and mucking up every single report.  Hour into my shift and I have a throbbing headache.  Not to mention the middle eastern $%@# who is listening to the top ten favorite hits from his satellite arab radio station, cymbals and banging and whirling and clacking.  ...

If Every Single MT Stopped Transcribing For One Day?
Feb 04, 2010

What would happen if every single MT stopped transcribing for one day?  How much money would they lose? ...

Not A Single Thread On TTS Today?
May 16, 2010

Maybe Monday the TTS MTs and managers will come to play?   Seriously, how many MTs are employed by TTS?  I never heard of it till lately.   ...

Anybody Know Why A Single Non Critical Feedback...
May 26, 2010

on a single report, would give me, to the right, a score of 96%??????????? The mistake?  C-difficile instead of C. difficile.   Mind you, they're all over the place auditing only the most awful reports i'm doing.. ...

Does Anyone Know How Much Single Cobra Is For WMX For Medical,
Jul 20, 2011

nm ...