A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Merry Christmas, NJA. How do I enter OOW on Webclock? - anon

Posted: Dec 25, 2013

What I mean is, do you let the clock run for an hour and clock out, or the scheduled 8 hours and enter OOW in the comments section?  Haven't done this before. 

OOW - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I've thought about doing that. Just clock in and stay for the shift whether there's anything to do or not.

you need to clock out. sm - mt2

[ In Reply To ..]
Otherwise, the time you let the clock run w/out working counts against your PTO time. Clock out and click in the line on time card.

thanks! nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

MERRY CHRISTMAS And HAPPY NEW YEAR To All !!!! And To Those Who Do Not Celebrate Christmas
Dec 23, 2014

BEST WISHES for the holidays ...

How Do You Enter PTO Time Taken Into Webclock?
Dec 27, 2012

I'm just getting started on Webclock and I have been through the manual and don't know if I missed it or it wasn't there.  I took some PTO time during Christmas, which was approved in Webclock, but I don't know how to enter my PTO hours for those days.  Thanks so much for any help and have a great day! ...

Merry Christmas Everyone!! :)
Dec 21, 2009

have a great one!! Abby ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
Dec 25, 2012

My Christmas wish for all of us is that we find great companies to work for and definitely make more money. (I believe in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny too!). Happy and healthy holidays to everyone. ...

Merry Christmas To ME!
Dec 21, 2013

Bwahahaha! I am finally rid of this craphole! Quit right in the middle of my shift 2 nights ago, and I have to tell you.....I feel fabulous. Got the call from my supervisor today saying she would hold off putting my paperwork in on the chance that it was a split second decision and I'm rethinking it now plus the good old "no notice, no rehire" diddy they throw out.  My response: No offense to you in what I say, because you have been a really good supervisor.  It may have been a ...

Merry Christmas -- NJA
Dec 24, 2013

Scheduled to work today and NJA.  No surprise as it happens every year.  Hoping some work trickles in today.  I don't want to sit here all day as well as all you other MT/ME's.  I have tomorrow off and then back on Thursday and Friday with probably no work either.  This paycheck is going to hurt.  Hoping for a sock full of money from Santa.  Ha. Ha.  Hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and that you enjoy your time with your family/famili ...

Merry Christmas To All Currently Working!
Dec 24, 2009

Typine away and feeling very alone, a little sorry for myself, when I remembered all of you are out there working away too! So Merry Christmas to all of you, and God Bless Us Everyone! ...

To All Who Read Here: Merry Christmas!
Dec 25, 2009

I just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas.  I hope you keep all your family and friends close at this time and that you're all snug and warm.  I know this year has not been easy. Keep the faith. ...

Merry Christmas MTStars And MTs Everywhere! Nm
Dec 24, 2010

nm ...

Merry Christmas From, Web/Nuance
Dec 12, 2011

So nice of them to break the news about a  pay cut right before Christmas.  ...

Merry Christmas From Nuance
Dec 24, 2014

Just got a peek at next pay, the first with the new pay scale. I was astounded to see the pay was the highest I have seen in years! True, I worked my S off to get it, and I realize it can disappear in a flash at the whim of QA,  but in this probably very brief moment I'm going to bask in the glow and hope for the best..... Indeed, Merry Christmas!! ...

Merry Christmas To All! MModal, Take Note On
Dec 25, 2012

Not even a card or word or wish or acknowledgement from my MModal supervisor or QA coach or management.  Not a word that I even existed as I work on this holiday for their company. On the other hand, I work a retail position part time. MModal take note. It didn't cost them much in either money or time. This company had the class to send a real card not an e-card to my home (that was hand signed by every member of management), had a small box of cookies and seasonal coffee fo ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Dec 23, 2014

Everyone have a safe and hopefully happy holiday!     (Sorry, wanted to spread cheer on this board today).  ...

LOVE THE SNOW FLAKES.... MERRY CHRISTMAS
Dec 15, 2010

I Just Watched The Old Christmas Special "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"
Jan 05, 2015

NTS (Nuance) who stole Christmas.....My version......We all know the tune, replace The Grinch with NTS (fits better sound-wise)...NTS = Nuance... You're a mean one, NTS.... You really are a heel You're a Monster, NTS.... You're heart's an empty hole You're brain is full of spiders, You've got garlic in your soul, NTS......(drag it out here!) I wouldn't touch you with a......39-1/2-foot pole !!!!! You're a foul one, NTS... You're a nasty wasty ...

Why Not Just Enter Everyone And Pick Some Names Already
Sep 14, 2010

Why on earth have a deadline but then extend it until everyone downloads?  Its already been 8 days past original deadline... how much time is needed? ...

M*Modal Enter Key Not Working
Feb 23, 2012

Suddenly today when editing in M*Modal I can hit enter to get text to go to the next line, but it does not skip a line like it should for a new paragraph, and if I hit enter again at the beginning of that line it will not put in another line. It's not my enter key because it works fine in word and here.....:-) So it's within the program and I have searched and searched to try to find out what I did. I must have disabled that somehow but I have no idea and I need it back! I can ...

How Do You Enter The Time In Schedule Source For
Nov 26, 2010

days off request when it involves the night shift, thus spanning "2" days for 1 shift? I noticed it says to enter in EST, but it won't take entering my shift hours in EST because I start before midnight but end after midnight EST. ...

What Is The Best Way To Accurately Enter Time With SoftScript?
Apr 28, 2011

I can't figure out the best way to enter my time with SoftScript.  I have been told several times to enter only the time spent typing, which is okay but then it looks like I only typed 2/3 of my shift.  Just calculating typing time alone is around 200 lph.  If I include proofreading, reviewing account specs, and slow upload/download times added in, my line count is too low.  HELP!  Can't seem to make them happy either way!  Mid winter they had no work.... ...

S/l Plo-a-see Technique Was Used To Bluntly Enter The Abdomen.
Feb 11, 2014

Procedure is exploratory laparotomy.  More context below. A Pfannenstiel skin incision was made sharply and carried down to the level of the fascia sharply.  _____ technique was then used to bluntly enter the abdomen.   ...

How Do We Enter Tech DT - Under Work Availability?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Are They Only Using Test Scores As Criteria To Enter The Program?
Mar 20, 2014

x ...

What Percentage Of Your Dictators Enter All Demographics Needed?
May 18, 2014

. ...

Jumping Off The MTSO Merry Go Round (sm)
May 11, 2010

A couple of months back I posted my opinion about how things started going south for MTs when we no longer worked directly for the hospitals.  I decided to put my paycheck where my mouth is and started looking.  Lo and behold, practically in my own backyard I found a large hospital group who had been outsourcing everything, but then took it back in house because of poor quality and TAT.  My new job starts in a few weeks.  Great benefits, more leave time than I curre ...

Cannot Log Into Webclock
Dec 11, 2012

Is there anyone else who cannot log into Webclock.  I can get into Alphastaff, but I am unable to go to the Webclock site to clock in ...

WebClock?
Dec 20, 2012

Have any of you coming from Transcend done the WebClock training? Is it easy to use? TIA! ...

PTO On Webclock
Jan 26, 2013

Just noticed that my whopping amount of PTO (24.87) is the same on all three pay periods for this year.  Do they add it in at the end of the month or what?  Just wondering why in pay period 1 of this year I have the same amount of PTO as I do now.  Help!!! ...

On Webclock There Is A Way To See Three
Jul 09, 2014

weeks of clock ins.  Then as the next week comes up the last one disappears.  Is there anyway to see former weeks' clock ins??  TIA ...

Question About New Webclock
Dec 19, 2012

Those of us who have been using webclock and are not new from other companies - do we have to go on and do something different and set up a new pin etc.  I got an email about having to view an 8 minute instruction on setting up an account with webclock but I already have one.  Of course it is through alpha staff so do I need to do anything?  ...

Last Day Together Into Webclock With New PIN Number
Dec 22, 2012

I still have not been able to get into the correct window to select my pin number. I called the solution center and he told me to call another department to help. Of course they aren't even open today. Is anyone else getting as desperate as me? ...