A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Plo-a-see technique was used to bluntly enter the abdomen. - dk

Posted: Feb 11, 2014

Procedure is exploratory laparotomy.  More context below.

A Pfannenstiel skin incision was made sharply and carried down to the level of the fascia sharply.  _____ technique was then used to bluntly enter the abdomen.

Could be Pelosi - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Why Not Just Enter Everyone And Pick Some Names Already
Sep 14, 2010

Why on earth have a deadline but then extend it until everyone downloads?  Its already been 8 days past original deadline... how much time is needed? ...

M*Modal Enter Key Not Working
Feb 23, 2012

Suddenly today when editing in M*Modal I can hit enter to get text to go to the next line, but it does not skip a line like it should for a new paragraph, and if I hit enter again at the beginning of that line it will not put in another line. It's not my enter key because it works fine in word and here.....:-) So it's within the program and I have searched and searched to try to find out what I did. I must have disabled that somehow but I have no idea and I need it back! I can ...

How Do You Enter PTO Time Taken Into Webclock?
Dec 27, 2012

I'm just getting started on Webclock and I have been through the manual and don't know if I missed it or it wasn't there.  I took some PTO time during Christmas, which was approved in Webclock, but I don't know how to enter my PTO hours for those days.  Thanks so much for any help and have a great day! ...

How Do You Enter The Time In Schedule Source For
Nov 26, 2010

days off request when it involves the night shift, thus spanning "2" days for 1 shift? I noticed it says to enter in EST, but it won't take entering my shift hours in EST because I start before midnight but end after midnight EST. ...

What Is The Best Way To Accurately Enter Time With SoftScript?
Apr 28, 2011

I can't figure out the best way to enter my time with SoftScript.  I have been told several times to enter only the time spent typing, which is okay but then it looks like I only typed 2/3 of my shift.  Just calculating typing time alone is around 200 lph.  If I include proofreading, reviewing account specs, and slow upload/download times added in, my line count is too low.  HELP!  Can't seem to make them happy either way!  Mid winter they had no work.... ...

Merry Christmas, NJA. How Do I Enter OOW On Webclock?
Dec 25, 2013

What I mean is, do you let the clock run for an hour and clock out, or the scheduled 8 hours and enter OOW in the comments section?  Haven't done this before.  ...

How Do We Enter Tech DT - Under Work Availability?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Are They Only Using Test Scores As Criteria To Enter The Program?
Mar 20, 2014

x ...

What Percentage Of Your Dictators Enter All Demographics Needed?
May 18, 2014

. ...

Help With MRI Technique, Please
Apr 14, 2011

Doc is doing an MRI of the foot and says the technique is:  "Long axis inversion recovery, sagittal T1, inversion recovery, and short axis fat suppressed proton density. " I have added the commas but I'm not confident about it AT ALL.  Any help, please?  Does anyone know of a web site that explains all this terminology?  Thanks! ...

MRI Technique - 3B
Jan 23, 2013

This is new to me - "axial diffusion weighted imaging with 3B values including b50, b500 and b1000."  In Googling this, I see both lower case (b50) and upper case (B50).  Anyone familiar with this?  Thanks. ...

S/l Pelvicum Abdomen
Oct 12, 2009

It almost sounds like pelvic and abdomen or pelvicum abdomen, but I dont know. Distinct 'c' sound, so not pelvis The pelvicum abdomen is then visualized. ...

Help With CT Abdomen Results Please.
Nov 24, 2009

I'm typing a GYN report.  Patient had 2 abdominal hernia repairs and TAH/BSO 30 years ago.   A recent CT scan showed "posterior anterior" abdominal wall thickening.  This kind if thing always confuses me.  It does not sound like the doctor said "and" in between posterior and anterior.  Is it correct the way I typed it?  Thanks very much.  ...

S/l Coogal Technique
Jan 13, 2010

left inguinal hernia repair via ________ technique....any ideas? ...

S/l Globulus Abdomen
Mar 02, 2010

s/l globulus abdomen, but is the correct term globose abdomen? ...

CT Abdomen Shows (sm)
Apr 29, 2010

compression fracture and marked ?"Gibbles" deformity.   Patient is several years status post MVA with paraplegia, multiple surgeries, and complications.   Thank you so much for helping! ...

Referring To The Abdomen..
Aug 06, 2010

s/l  "no clavasea sign"    Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.  ...

CT Abdomen/Pelvis
Sep 11, 2010

The gallbladder (S/L) circulatory tract unremarkable. Thank you in advance... ...

Is It Some New Management Technique Not To Say Thank You To
Sep 22, 2010

I'm a high producer and self starter. I don't need hand-holding.  But, geesh, it's just human nature to want to hear a sincere, individual compliment for a job well done sometimes, if for no other reason than it motivates me to do a better job and make the company more money.  At some point, it seems most management has started to treat the worker bees as enemies instead of part of the team.  It's short-sighted and lazy, and I know it has to be costin ...

CT Abdomen & Pelvis
Nov 10, 2010

The uterus is heterogeneous and appears to be mildly S/L levo flexed.  If that is correct, is it one word, hyphenated, two words...? Thanks in advance! ...

Scan Of The Abdomen - Please Sm
Nov 24, 2010

Patient is tender in the right lower quadrant.  No rebound.  No other masses, organomegaly, or tenderness.  Bowel sounds are somewhat diminished. Sent for a s/l PCT scan or TCT scan of the abdomen compatible with diverticulitis but no abscess or rupture. Thanks for any help :) ...

S/l McKally's Technique
Dec 19, 2010

s/l McKally's technique   has to do with ACL injury ...

S/l TUB Upright Abdomen
Jan 24, 2011

It is some sort or x-ray.  I've never heard of TUB upright abdomen though.  Any ideas?  Kelley ...

S/l Bullseye Technique
Mar 17, 2011

SI joint injected using the s/l bullseye technique ...

Questions On Your Technique
Jun 12, 2011

I am wondering what method you all use for transcribing.  Do you listen and type word for word, or do you listen to the complete thought before typing it?  Has anyone who was formally trained been taught a certain way?  Has anyone switched from technique to another and seen a difference one way or another?  I am continually trying to find ways to improve speed without a lot of success.  I am very frustrated and having difficulty paying my bills. Also, in case it co ...

Cardiology Technique
May 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of a rotoshaver (?) technique used in Cardiology? ...

A New Bypass Technique
Jun 30, 2011

Has anyone ever done a "pneumograph tunnel technique" for operation entitled  Two-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting.   2-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting?  Preop is left main coronary stenosis. ...

Tumor Of The Abdomen
Oct 02, 2011

I'm sure I'm hearing him correctly....spit cell tumor of the abdomen.  When I google, it wants to revert to split cell tumor.  He couldn't be more clear.  Patient has a history of metastatic GIST in her chart (gastrointestinal stromal tumor).  HELP!!   ...

Koch Technique
Apr 30, 2012

What is the Koch technique?   ...

Epidural Technique
Mar 31, 2014

Lumbar epidural, sounds like "herbal ottman" technique. cannot find anything when I search for it. it always goes with using a glass syringe. ...