A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has our minimum line requirement changed? - PandaBear

Posted: Nov 19, 2014

It is still 150 lines/hr for straight isn't it?  (I think I've gotten a total of 3 straight transcription jobs in the last month). 

So, is it 150 lines for VR too, which is what the majority of our work is?  Or is the line requirement much higher for VR? 

This is all assuming there is work of course........

Last I knew it was 186 lph - combined for both straight transcription and VR

[ In Reply To ..]

186 combined. Probably will be increased with new - comp plan to meet min wage

[ In Reply To ..]
requirements at the "minimal base rate" according to my TL.

lines - xx

[ In Reply To ..]
Its 186lph for speech accounts and 150 lph for straight accounts. It has to be more than 50%. So if your account is 55% speech then its 186lph, etc. If you get hardly any traditional then its 186lph. Ask your TL, they will know.

Similar Messages:

Has The Weekly Line Requirement Changed?
Dec 15, 2012

/ ...

What Is Your Minimum Line Requirement, Typing, VR, Or Combination.
May 03, 2012

x ...

Have They Changed Accuracy Requirement?
Nov 23, 2013

got a report from auditors with a several below 99.6% and they were still marked as passing. anyone else? ...

To The AP Transcriptionists: Now That There Is A Line Requirement And An Hours Requirement (sm)
Sep 25, 2012

what are you all doing when there is no work during whatever your shift may have been?  Are you having to make up the hours elsewhere?  (That could lead to potentially a lot of bouncing around the shifts trying to find work.) ...

Do You Always Make Your Minimum Requirement
Mar 16, 2010

on your lines?  I have the worst time staying focused and get worried at the end of every pay period if I haven't met my minimum line requirement.  I get paid more on minimum wage anyway.  Do you always make your line minimum requirement? ...

What Is The Minimum Quality Requirement For Nuance.
Sep 23, 2014

Any info for this company would be helpful.  Currently work for a company that has set quality standard to an unachievable number so they can lose US MTs. ...

Line Requirement For
Mar 15, 2010

Can somebody explain this to me?  I know you can work up to 40 hrs weekly, but what is the required line count?  I'm wanting to go to PT so I can get another PT job somewhere else, as the NJA drives my nuts.  I'm currently required to get 100 lph at FTLB.  Is this also my requirement if I go PT?  CCM has been MIA, so I'm not getting any help there and having a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for on Central.  Thanks ...

Line Requirement
Dec 05, 2011

Last month, there was a post about a company that requires 12,000 lines per pay period full time requirement. I cannot remember which company it was.  Can anyone refresh my memory? ...

Line Count Requirement
May 07, 2013

Is anyone else having difficulty making required line counts on Accentus Canadian account? ...

Accounts Changed Around And Line Count Suffering
Dec 20, 2010

Hi everyone. My supervisor recently added a new account to my pool and made it priority #1. Now I was just starting to get my line count up to where I could actually earn a decent living to support myself (I am newly divorced and trying to make it on my own in a 1 bedroom apartment yet still very tight). A little background--our company recently switched to M-Modal and the voice quality is horrible on a lot of reports and my pay had gone down anyway because a good majority of our reports are on ...

Synernet - What Is Their Daily Line Requirement?
Aug 01, 2010

Are you only allowed an 8 hour window to do your work? ...

How Come No One's Talking About The Increased Line Requirement?
Dec 21, 2012

I'm aware of the increase in lines per hour to 186 (average between regular and edited) which I think might be a little challenging to sustain on a regular day-in and day-out basis, but why is no one discussing the increased weekly line requirements. It's a pretty significant jump.  ...

Question - What If You Make Your Line Requirement
Dec 30, 2011

Do I still have to make up those hours?  ...

Line Count Requirement Nuance
Mar 06, 2013

Does anyone know the minimum line count per hour required for Nuance for an MLS.  Thanks Vick ...

Does Anyone Know The Line Requirement For Full-time And
Jan 12, 2015

Line Count Requirement Change. Lowered For Us
Jul 01, 2013

I'm in FuturNet so it was acutally lowered for me.  Wowza!  ...

So, Starting Today Is The 1500 Line Requirement On Fluency?
Sep 01, 2013

just wanted to make sure i'm getting it in! ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Meeting Line Count Requirement At Nuance?
Nov 06, 2014

Just wondering ...

Minimum Line Requirements
Jan 20, 2010

Have any MTSOs set a minimum number of lines per hour for VR Editing (per hour, day, week, or pay period)?  I have seen posts where Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors have lamented about losing benefits because they are not able to meet straight typing minimums (the average seems to be around 150 lines per hour, 1200 lines per day, or 6000 lines per week), but I have never seen anyone talk about not being able to meet MINIMUM VR Editing requirements.  Since it seems as though most la ...

What Is The Minimum Line Count
Mar 28, 2012

I've been trying to go through the older posts on here, but I've waded through so many opinion-based comments that my mind is beginning to spin.  Thanks for any fact-based answers. ...

Minimum Line Requirements 150 LPH?
Nov 22, 2013

For the sake of clarification, is the minimum line requirements really 150 LPH for all MTs on all accounts?  I watched the recorded presentation this morning and am not really liking what I see.   What happens if you don't make the 150 LPH???  Probation???  Firing??  Insurance was EXPENSIVE.  Also, looking at the posts, does the "clock" we use track our keystrokes to see when we are working or how does that work??? ...

What Is The Minimum Line Count At Keystrokes?
Jan 18, 2011

Is there a strict 8-hour schedule?  How is their clinic work?  Do you have to type out an unending pool of doctors or can you have your own doctors to transcribe for?  Thanks! ...

Can't Seem To Meet The Minimum Line Counts
Dec 30, 2012

I am new at Nuance - started in Nov. I am beginning to get frustrated though cause I just can't seem to meet the minimum line counts with VR or typing. Please, someone tell me it's not just me .... I know they give you 3 months to "get up to speed", but I don't think that is going to be long enough for me at the rate I am going. Do they terminate you if you aren't meeting line counts after 3 months?  How long did it take some of you to be able to consistently meet the line c ...

Medical Transcription - What Is The Minimum Line Count Required
Dec 27, 2011

What is the minimum line count required for your jobs. ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

I See Little Has Changed
Apr 15, 2010

Well, I see not much has changed.  I've been out for nearly three weeks, just flat out stopped working, I think they probably know by now I'm not coming back.  Have not heard a thing from the Q about it. But I think I've found another way to go.  We have a bartending school near where I live.  My sister used to bartend, I never have, but I know what she used to do.  The school will teach everything about mixology and offers job placement when you graduate ...

Has QA Changed?
Aug 20, 2014

Doing the same thing I have done for years...Now all the sudden there are some QA that are comma and semicolon nazis..They are everywhere. You want them, you will get them, more money for me with the extra spaces. ...

QA Changed ML To Cc On One Of My Reports!
Apr 02, 2010

I didn't get points off but still - the client profile says NOT to use cc but to change it to mL Go figure! ...

OTT Has Now Changed Up Some More Things...
Oct 15, 2010

All headers are now no longer counted in the line count. We're already out of work most of the time and now this. We don't get paid for cc's that we add or all the info on the pt before we ever start typing. I'd say when we do have work they're getting a lot of free work from us. ...

Rule Changed?
Jun 29, 2011

murmurs, gallops, or rubs  OR  murmurs, gallops or rubs? I am old school and taught that the first is correct, but I waste a huge amount of time and keystrokes correcting this and other instances like this.  I looked at the AAMT link, but really didn't get a sufficient answer if the second is OK to leave as that is the preferred way ASR puts it; however, every grammar site I looked at online puts the additional comma in. ...