A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HAPPILY EMPLOYED AT NUANCE FOR 5 YEARS - KNick

Posted: Jul 16, 2014

For the record, I have been happily employed by Nuance for 5 years and I still love it.  I do both editing and straight transcription and I average $16.00 to $18.00 an hour easily and I maintain better than 99% accuracy.  They do pay for spaces (some companies don't, and that makes a big difference in total line count) and they pay ON TIME, EVERY TIME.  Their line rate is comparable or better than where I've worked in the past.  I have worked for companies before and had a hard time even getting PAID on time.  I have good benefits and get more than plenty of PTO to use for sick days, vacation, whatever the need.  I always have more than enough work available to me except the usual slow down on a holiday where I may need to work on a different account, but the work is still there if I want it, and they are always begging for extra help if I want OT.  For those of you who are legitimately seeking a good job, apply and try it for yourself rather than taking someone else's word for it.  There are always 2 sides to every story and there are many of us who are happy there, and I won't be leaving anytime soon. 

Happy for you - me

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to make $30-$36/hour - that is when rates were wonderful. Glad you're happy but I found them to never have enough work in the pool no matter when I got on - had to move on. Can't live on waiting for jobs.

Happy for you- - maybe management

[ In Reply To ..]
should look at how you are treated, sounds like you have the same accounts, and do this for all their MTs. Seems one of the biggest complaints is unfamiliar accounts, and we all know it is hard to do unfamiliar dictators and takes time to learn the account. It is good to hear that someone is happy. I guess all the unhappy MTs ask is to receive the same considerations as you, then they would probably be happy too; enough work and familiar work.

FYI - That was in all probability a FAKE post. - (An HR plant / smoke screen.) nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

No thanks!! BTDT - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
b

I completely agree! - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm happily employed by Nuance as well, same circumstances as you have found. Plenty of work, plenty of OT, a paycheck that isn't laughable and that's always on time, and an encouraging, available TSM.

They ARE looking for help because they have so many large accounts that are understaffed (hence the OT availability and very few instances of OOW). I do wish more would give them a shot instead of listening to the few that come here to complain about being written up for errors (we all get written up for errors if they are made and if we don't follow specs) that, yes, can be avoided. It's so simple to do what is asked in our jobs whether it be for Nuance, another MTSO, or for McDonalds.

LOL come back and tell us that when they have - unwrapped your current Accentus account glee.

[ In Reply To ..]
Believe me, MLS do what is asked of them every single day at Nuance. Unfortuntely, in return they don't receive the same courtesy from Nuance. You're kidding yourself if you believe for a minute they are looking for help because of the many large accounts that are understaffed. They are understaffed because they can't hold on to good, decent MLS. Why do you think they've turned to hiring those with very little experience?

Definitely come back and tell us again once they've kicked your Accentus soap box out from under you.

THAT STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACTS ABOUT WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY THEY ARE - YOU FOOLISHLY WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT

[ In Reply To ..]
is destroying the American economy, seeks to push wages further and further down while gorging themselves on profits.

There's not a doubt in my mind that the day will come when everyone recognizes working there is a huge mistake on so many levels.

I think it's foolish to believe that because you dislike - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
...a company, that people should not work for them in an effort to support themselves and their families.

Sure, many of us dislike Monsanto, BASF, various exhaust system manufacturers, drug companies that experiment on animals, but to believe that a person should go by the beliefs and opinions of others and leave a job that is perfectly suited to them and their efforts at supporting their families, well, in my humble opinion, that's what is foolish...

When this cesspool moves its bowels - the rest of the industry follows, that my friend

[ In Reply To ..]
hurts American MTs. I'm for American MTs doing well. Working for them is nonsustainable and in the end, we are all hurt. You participate in the destruction of all our jobs.

There are other better places to work.

Foolish - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
What is foolish is that others might believe what HR obviously put on this board. If you like having no TSM support, no RAISES EVER, unfair QA, ridiculous emails from said TSM about her wonderful vacations (and you can't even afford to take a day off), then you are the foolish one. I don't believe I am alone in my thoughts on this company and others like it.

Consider yourself lucky to have all those things you listed; however, I don't think that's the reality for most of us.

Sorry, but post reads like a paid advertisement. - Too funny.

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't work for Nuance, but my first thought upon reading your post is what a random post it is and way too vague in the pro awesome department to be believable.

My thought exactly. Touting getting paid, and paid on time, as benefits? Please. nm - LPn

[ In Reply To ..]

Planting the idea in head of the Nuancers that MTs should be happy to be beaten and - consider it a benefit to be paid rupees on time

[ In Reply To ..]
That way, when the next round of pay cuts and benefit downgrades happen AND IT WILL, you'll still feel good about how you're treated.

Bend over Bambi.
Rupees LOL! Thanks for the chuckle. nm - LPn
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Deceptive Plant by HR - Not rocket science

[ In Reply To ..]
Then have all your co-workers go on and hit "like." Nice try, but not buying it. I like that you put it on the company board, too, but it will soon be moved over to the Nuance Nest of Nastiness, where it belongs.

We MTs have seen it all, and it's laughable that - HR thinks such fake drivel can fool us. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

HAPPILY EMPLOYED - LIES - Ninja

[ In Reply To ..]
For the record, you must be upper management or HR trying to get more people to apply because Nuance is a HORRIBLE place to work for. The pay is a slave wage and their expectations are getting worse and worse. Now they want 99.3% in quality. Why? So they don't have to pay out on the bonus. It's all about numbers with Nuance, it's NEVER about the employee or work life balance. More than enough work available? Maybe for now because they are having a hard time keeping people! It is EXTREMELY rare for an MT to hit a $14.00/hr mark nevermind $16-18/hr, so this is a LIE. I would never recommend Nuance to anyone. This is a very cut throat company who treats you like a number and identifies you according to your login ID. Their upper management could give a crap, HR is worthless and mindless. I'm so happy to be out of there and on to a company who REALLY appreciates their employees!

"More than enough work?" For whom? - INDIA? LOLOLOLOL!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

It's Impossible - Meh

[ In Reply To ..]
It's imnpossible to make $16.00/hour. You'd have to have bionic brain and fingers to get a speed of 400 lines/hour. Yes, bullshit, without a doubt.

Coincides with the 2 recent postings for help. - Coincidence, I think not. Also

[ In Reply To ..]
if pays on time is the best you can come up with, I think you've shown your management/recruiter hand right there. I don't think Nuance has ever been accused of not paying on time and this statement is just a management ploy to pull people in.

Another item that sticks out is the claim that you've worked for Nuance 5 years and the pay is on par and better than any other place you've worked. Well, pay scales have changed over the past 5 years so how can you possibly compare your 5 years here to those other past places?

I'd like to know what position within Nuance you hold that has you write these publicity/public relations postings. You might want to study up to come off possibly more believable as an employee because as is, your post STINKS of HR or recruiter speak.

I'm sure your pay does actually approach or exceed the $16-18/hr your quote, but let's be honest, that's not as an MLS for this company (do the math and consistently that is impossible). It is more in line with your HR/recruiter position.

The only thing your post has shown is the desperation that Nuance has come to in order to hire or retain its sweat shop MLS'.

Hate to say it, but I think this new public relations campaign/posting is just way too late. I wonder how much money was spent on the concept.

Also coincides with an email I got asking me to return to Nuance. Wonder if others got it, too. nm - LPn

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Once I've left a place, either voluntarily or not, - I would never return. sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Things don't change. Most notably, MTSOs don't change.
me neither! sometimes you can't learn if you don't burn - Bridgeburner
[ In Reply To ..]
its sort of like when you are trying to break up with a boyfriend and he shouts "You'll NEVER meet anyone like me again!"

Now why in H would I want to meet the same kind of guy I'm leaving, ergo, why in H would I want the same job I just left???

Sweatshop is Right - Meh

[ In Reply To ..]
Who wants to work in a sweatshop? Yuck. Unfortunately, the pay at Nuance sucks just as bad or worse than any other transcription company. Fortunately, because the pay is so low, it shouldn't be too hard to become self-employed and make an equivalent amount of money. I'm not talking riches here, just about $1,400 monthly self-employed in some way and not make any less than being an employee at Nuance, and then leave for good. At Nuance's rate of pay, everybody is a temporary employee.

HA HA! NUANCE IS GETTING DESPERATE! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Acute care or ambulatory care - TMK

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you work on acute care or ambulatory care? I have been offered a job and your experience sounds great, but was curious as to what type of accounts you work on.

I'm on the Ambulatory Care side, TMK - sm - - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm so glad, too, because the MTs who post on the boards that are so unhappy all seem to be on the Acute Care side. Things in Ambulatory are seemingly COMPLETELY different.

ok for you, sadie, but how about the OP, KNick - amb or acute? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx
I'm actually on the acute care side... - KNick
[ In Reply To ..]
I work on acute care on eScription. I do have an ambulatory account as my tertiary but I don't work in there often.

I have dumb question about ambulatory? - bornfree

[ In Reply To ..]
what is ambulatory? I thought we had 4 tiers: newbie, radiology, clinic, acute care. can you describe? I've always done acute care & love it because I learn so much, but making Zero $$. Maybe I just need to change tier/type of MT work and it would go faster and I could still like it. Plus, I have 3 A.Care accounts and they all run out of work constantly, I think we're overstaffed or something.
No question is a dumb question :) - sadie
[ In Reply To ..]
Ambulatory (at least with regard to what we're talking about here) is what most folks would call "doctor's office" ... multispecialty clinic work. So think about the large clinics or groups in your area or in metropolitan areas - the PCPs, the GI docs, ortho docs, pediatricians, psychiatrists, rehab center docs, oncology offices (both hematology and radiation oncology), podiatrists, endocrinologists, cardiologists... the list goes on and on.
makes sense - bornfree
[ In Reply To ..]
All I could think of was the 4 tiers, and didn't recall one being "Ambulatory" but I maybe recalled "Clinic" -- so I thought possibly there was some new Ambulatory category I wasn't aware of.

They're calling your post fake now - I suppose that means mine is as well... smh... - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm very happy to be happy with my job, and I'm genuinely sorry for those that have had truly bad experiences, on ANY job, such that it makes them this utterly miserable.

So, if you're so happy with your job . . . - exmm

[ In Reply To ..]
then why take time away from your happiness to tell the "utterly miserable" how happy you are? Doesn't all their misery squash your happy? Admit it, you're a fake.

I have come to MTStars for years - sm - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
I am no more fake now than when I discovered this site in 2006.
I'm not going to get into a - exmm
[ In Reply To ..]
whole discussion about fake/not fake. In fact after this post, I am done with this discussion. I will say that the overall consensus is that medical transcription is no longer a career that a person can have and live/retire comfortably, not to mention the horrible and unrealistic demands, impossible VR, outsourcing, etc. When people say they are happy being a medical transcriptionist, I don't believe them.
Acute care very different from ambulatory it - seems.
[ In Reply To ..]
I never knew there was such a thing as the ambulatory side. Sounds very nice from sadie's post in another thread.

Acute care has 8+ work types, many, many different dictators, residents (teaching hospitals), heavy ESL, account specifics that are complicated and different for each hospital and once you learn them, they change.

I guess I'd be happier too if the job wasn't so challenging day after day, and that's just the doctors. Throw in Fiesa/QA and low line rate and it has soured me after doing this for 25 years.

My attitude would be completely different, I think, if I was on the ambulatory side. Sounds nice. Sounds like what this job used to be years ago. I thought that had gone forever. Nope, it's acute care that has soured me I guess.

Oh, well, glad someone's happy.

so, hmmm, even way down here on this thread - there are only 10 likes on your post

[ In Reply To ..]
so that makes 10 happy employees out of, what - 1500 or so?? Sad.

What's sad is that you think every MT at Nuance is - posting on this board...sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Not all MTs come to this site or even know about if. I have been an MT 14 yrs and didn't know about this board till 3yrs ago. I don't come here daily, I don't read every post and I think the dislike feature is rather childish and I definitely would not formulate an opinion based on the number of likes vs. dislikes a post has.

Congrats and I believe you. I was actually happily - employed by MM before

[ In Reply To ..]
Leaving the MT business. Not sure why you're being slammed and challenged for being happy.

How is that possible? - Meh

[ In Reply To ..]
How is it possible you make $16 to 18 per hour easily? You're talking about Nuance, aren't you? Isn't it 4 pennies per line for editing and twice that for regular transcription? That means to make $16 per hour, you'd have to have a speed of 400 lines/hour, which is nearly impossible. In order to be that fast, you'd have to have the audio speed at 200% just about constantly with no time out for research at all. Remember, at Nuance, we have to check demographics and such too and pend sometimes which takes more time. You say the pay rate is equivalent or better than other companies--so that must mean you make more than 4 measly pennies a line, I assume?

Yes, very possible - KNick

[ In Reply To ..]
It's quite possible, I do it every day. I can type 300 lines an hour on straight transcription and I can edit at least 400 lines an hour most of the time. Sometimes more or sometimes less depending on the speakers I get. I keep my audio at 154% and have no problems with that. I actually get bored when I listen at slower speeds. I work extra hours anytime OT is approved and get a lot of straight transcription lines when I help type on a go live, which I love to do and make myself available for. Yes ma'am, it's very possible.

I Say Impossible - Meh

[ In Reply To ..]
At least 400 lines per hour? Only if all your dictations are partial dictations. What about checking demographics? What about filling in the MRN when the speaker doesn't have it even filled in? (This does happen occasoinally.) I also keep my audio at around 154%, but 400 lines an hour is only possible if all dictations are partial dictations.

And actually I get shift differential too.. - KNick

[ In Reply To ..]
So it's around .085 and .045, plus any OT line increase, plus production bonuses.

Similar Messages:

If You Find Yourself Employed At Nuance Through No Fault Of Your Own, With No Other Choice
Mar 13, 2014

Claim bankruptcy right away because soon you won’t be able to afford debt, and then you won’t be able to afford to file bankruptcy either, and you could lose much more than your self-esteem. You will probably eventually lose that. Buy a cappuccino maker because you won’t be able to buy fancy coffee anymore. You will know exactly what is in it too.  Keep the basics stocked: rice, beans, taters, nuts, fruit, eggs, flour, sugar, etc, because your food budget will be ...

Happily Sent My Letter Of Resignation To SS Today. I Do Note Sm
Feb 09, 2011

that their current ad no longer promises an abundance of work ... finally .. truth in advertising!  LOL   Happy Days are here again ... lalalala ...

Left Nuance After 2 Years, Suggestions To Improve Work Ethic?
Jan 02, 2015

just got so discouraged with Nuance.  Now with a new company and want to improve production and attitude.  Still like transcription. ...

New Tax Changes For Self-Employed
Mar 17, 2010

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/03/16/tax.tips.selfemployed/index.html?hpt=Sbin ...

Stay Employed At TTS
Jun 15, 2011

So, from what I understand, to stay employed at TTS, you basically have to just work and agree with mgmt at all times?  Never question them on anything?  Is that the only thing they are concerned about??!!  No one has ever mentioned how they feel about production met or not, etc.  Not that meeting production would be a problem for me, but if they don't care about that, it makes me wonder what kind of company they are running if all they care about is being right and not being questioned ...

Self-employed Means No Unemployment. Please Help
Jan 29, 2010

I have been a self employed transcriptionist for 10 years, with great accounts that I have been lucky to have.  Today I have been told that my job may be in jeopardy. Now for months I Have sent off my resume to companies ... and NEVER hear back from them. now i have applied for outside the industry jobs... and of course nothing, and because fo the economy they only want top candidates for anything. The reality is this... If they say we aren't using you anymore, my income is gone in ...

Question For Employed Newbies
Jun 30, 2010

Hi everyone, I am just wondering about when you first started that first job. How long were you in 100% QA? How long does it take before they let you do what you do without watching every file you hand in? At what point do they trust a newbie to be on there own? I know that it is different for everyone, but I am just looking for a ballpark figure here. Thanks in advance. ...

After Years And Years Of Being IC, Obtained Employee Status At A Co. Sm
Nov 26, 2012

Thought that after not having enough work for a couple years now and always chasing work, I'd now have a "real job" as an employee and wouldn't have to worry about a steady paycheck and paying the bills anymore. The reason I thought this was because at the interview and in their professional company emails, they use all the "real job" words:  Shift, scheduled hours, overtime, PTO, benefits, etc.  I felt relieved to finally have a "job." What a big bunch of BS! I was "hired" ...

3 Years. Question: How Many More Years Do You Plan To Be An MT/editor?
Dec 20, 2013

There is much speculation about the field of transcription - how many of us actually plan to be here 5 years, 10 years, 20 years from now. I realize that the field is going to change, which will contribute to your answer. Will there be enough transcriptionists/editors to fill the need in 5 years and in 10 years? Will the industry be forced out of offshoring because of taxes? Will there be a need even for editors if VR gets better? These are all unanswered questions, but my question is, what ...

Self-employed Health Insurance Deduction
Mar 02, 2014

My husband's employer offers health insurance benefits to spouses but doesn't pay any part of it.  I  was wondering if any of you ICs in the same situation still claim the self-employment health insurance deduction?  There doesn't seem to be a set definition of subsidized for this purpose.  Some claim that the spouse still gets a negotiated reduced rate to pay and the premiums are pre-tax, so it is subsidized.  Unfortunately, it would still cost over ...

Health Insurance For Self-employed Medical Transcriptionist
Feb 18, 2011

My husband is 6 years old than I am and retiring and starting Medicare in couple months.  I have always been on his insurance.  Anyone have any good leads to health insurance for us self-employed types.  Thanks. ...

Moving From EE Status To Self-employed; COBRA Or Individual
Feb 18, 2013

In my late 50's, health history mainly diabetic and overweight...in general, have those of you who have made a similar change found premiums of individual plans to be better or worse than offered through COBRA?  Thanks for any input. ...

Anyone Employed By Terra Nova Transcription Out Of Canada?
Mar 07, 2013

Is anybody else on MT Stars employed by Terra Nova transcription out of Canada?  I have worked for  them for a little over a year and am wondering what others are thinking about the drastic changes taking place.  Maybe it is just my account, I don;t know, but am interested in what others may be seeing and thinking.  It just comes out of the blue with no discussion or information at all. ...

I Worked For M*Modal A Couple Of Years Ago Or So And I Worked For Medquist Several Years Ago.
Aug 08, 2014

Lately, I've been getting legal notices mailed to my home from I believe the east coast somewhere informing me of a class action lawsuit against M*Modal and inviting me to joint if I have a claim.  I don't think I have a claim, but then again with all the shady practices in this business, I'm not so sure.  I'm just curious what the heck is going on. Anyone care to give me the lowdown? ...

I Am Now Getting My 9th CCM In 7.5 Years. I Have Had
Dec 04, 2009

horrible ESL accounts, horrible teaching facilities with residents who don't know how to dictate.  By the time you get used to them, they're gone.  I have been insulted by taking an enormous pay cut for the over rated, under performing ASR.  Through all of this, I have mostly been happy with my job.  Now, however, I will finally say that I hate MQ.  I hope they lose all their accounts to nice mom and pop people.  I hope they go bankrupt and have to move in ...

A FIRST For Me After Many Years Here At MQ
Mar 13, 2010

A 12-second dictation interrupted secondary to ....   orgasm Did they ever show this on ER? ...

My CPL 26 Years Ago
Jan 13, 2011

Twenty-six years ago I had a part-time job on the side working for a local service in CA, and I was paid 6.5 cpl as an IC way back then.   It's shocking to me that all these years later, the rate is still so low. ...

18 Years
Dec 12, 2011

So, got my congratulatory e-mail from medquist today for working here for 18 years as of this month  How ironic . . . I got that e-mail on the same day that I got the call from the Department of Welfare telling me that due to my low income (despite working full time) my kids are eligible for medical benefits from welfare!  I even replied to my "congratulatory" MQ e-mail stating so!  I know some of you will retort with "why stay?" but I have a disabled husband to take care of, ...

Its Taken Almost 2 Years
Sep 05, 2012

I wanted to take a moment to tell you all how grateful I was to find this board over a year ago.  I was sitting there not understanding why I couldn't make any money, why I felt like a piece of crap about my abilities.  Having this board, people who understand and validate my feelings made a huge huge difference for me.   My last day is tomorrow.  I got a medical records job.  I'll  work days, I'll have Friday and Saturday nights off again, ...

Pay Changes Over Years
Jan 12, 2013

Is anybody out there making very good money with speech recognition?  It seems anybody I talk to indicates they are making a lot less with speech than straight typing.  Course the MTSOs want you to believe you can do the speech in half the time of straight.  ...

I Have Been Doing This For 15 Years And Just Can't (sm)
Jul 02, 2013

believe the crap that this company dishes out to us.  I know 150 lines is achievable because that was the minimum at my last company (bought back, not here by choice!).  My former company, however, did not have a time clock, which took the pressure off if I had a string of difficult reports or extensive referencing because I could work a bit longer to make up the lines if I had to.  I am PT with no benefits, no sick days, no holidays, work Saturdays, and only a few PTO days a ...

After 36 Years -
Nov 16, 2013

Working for Nuance has been horrible since the onset a year ago with immediate pay cut.  Since then it's been one thing and another to make an MT feel imprisoned working for this company.  With their 99% accuracy criteria OR ELSE - very few of us stand a chance of maintaining our jobs.  My job was threatened for not meeting consistent FIESA scores of 99%. COME ON -  we're making half what we used to and now some QA "specialists" come along and arbitrarily "grade our ...

25 Years
Feb 06, 2014

doing this job and NOW I cant pass an audit..Lets see Mmodal, had you not made it next to impossible to make a living wage, I could slow down and re-read every word..And you make up THE most stupid crap so that I HAVE to fail...So question is if I get fired for not passing an audit (because I am not changing a freaking thing I do) can I collect U/E? ...

Out Of A Job After 20 Years
Dec 18, 2014

After 20 years, I was put out of business by Nuance taking over the last hopsital I was working for and earning a decent living.  I eventually started working for Nuance in August of this year.  I had such a hard time turning in 1100 lines in 8 hours, significantly down from my average of 250 per hour, and not to mention getting stuck with two hopsitals in Maryland that were very, very difficult with the majority being ESLs.  Sadly, i was let go on December 5th because I could not ...

GETTING OUT OF MT AFTER 28 YEARS
Apr 15, 2015

I to am getting out of MT after over 25 years, the last 10 of those at home.  Yes, I was scared at my age (49), but it feels like the weight of the world is off my shoulders.   I have been offered a "real job" with amazing benefits (holidays, vacation days and sick days), and to the icing on the cake... a better salary than I could ever make in MT. So, for all of you ol' timers out there, yes, it can be done.   ...

To All The MTs Out There With 20 Plus Years' Experience
Jan 11, 2010

Could you please tell me HOW you did it?  Nevermind the decreasing pay or anything like that.  I'm talking how did you do it PHYSICALLY?  I'm 10 years in, love the nature of the work, etc.  However, I feel beat up from head to toe after only 10 years and while I'd love to stick it out another 10 or 20, assuming it's still a viable option, I just don't know if I could do it.  I'm healthy, pretty fit, but my entire lower legs are constantly ac ...

Please Help. What Would You Do? Been With The Q For 10 Years. In The Same Boat As
Jan 13, 2010

everyone else here. You know the deal. Anyhow, I am only flex part-time and consistently bring home about 250 every 2 weeks. About 6 weeks ago I landed another job. It's an IC  job, though. Pays on-time, pretty good work load. Again, very part-time there. But between the 2 jobs, I feel I'm overextending myself. Why can't I just let go of the Q??? What the heck am I holding on to? I know if I quit MQ, I can dedicate more time and energy to this new job as it seems I can work ...

10 Years And No Notice
Mar 22, 2010

Got a call from the insurance girl at the doctor's office today.  Seems they've hired an in-house gal and are not needing my services after ten years.  I look back on all the missed vacations I never took.  Don't make my mistake.  No notice and my salary was approximately $36,000 a year.  I've been thrown to the sharks.  If any one needs a rheumatology gal, let me know.  My cable folks are turning me off, plus my phone, plus any other thing ...

Returning To MT After 10 Years Away
Aug 07, 2010

I was a medical transcriptionist for about five years in the late '90s.  Now that my kids are both going to be in school full-time, I'd like to go back to work.  I was able to get an old set of SUM tapes and a transcriber on ebay, so I'm going to be spending the next few months re-learning what I've lost over the years.  At the same time, I will be calling around town to see if I can find some work.  I used to do a lot of chiropractic, which was really eas ...

It's Been 100 Years Since I Transcribed ...
Oct 06, 2010

ob/gyn.  What's the correct way to transcribe G3 P2 012 ? ...