A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FIASCO - anon

Posted: Feb 11, 2014

I had FIESA regarding MAJOR ERRORS (more than 1, which could affect my bonus) on an account that I DON'T EVEN DO. 

WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.  You grade my work, be ACCURATE, like me. 

Amazing - anon2

[ In Reply To ..]
that they can find an "a, an, the" that is supposed to be there OR NOT, but cannot get the ACTUAL MLS that did the original report. Simply amazing. And you wonder why we hate FIESA? having to spend your own time getting a reversal. What a bunch of _____

FIASCO - 7th child

[ In Reply To ..]
I TOTALLY AGREE! They will throw anything at us, whatever sticks, whatever makes us look like incompetent fools so that when our jobs ALL GO TO INDIA, and the next class action lawsuit comes up, they can say, see, this person made tons of mistakes. I just got a 3 point deduction for something that when you read the corrected version, IT DOESNT EVENT MAKE SENSE!

fiasco -7th child - sweet

[ In Reply To ..]
Share, please.

I know - Unhappycamper

[ In Reply To ..]
That is why I do not work on other accounts to "help out."

Very wise decision! Over my 30+ years in MT... sm - Kitty

[ In Reply To ..]
I've learned over & over & over again that "No good deed goes unpunished".

FIASCO - Pollyanna

[ In Reply To ..]
PLEEZE- those of you getting bonuses with this company must be the fair haired children. 90 plus percent will never see that regardless of the endless years of experience doing this dead end job.

Similar Messages:

FIASCO Is At It Again
Jul 25, 2014

So I went in to check my FIASCO while I was OOW.  Stupid QA took "Patient has undergone biopsy" to "Patient has underwent biopsy."  These things have to come from India with a mistake like that.  These are my initials or number or whatever on this report, and I don't want some pariah in India changing things around to their version of "correct" English.  Sorry about the rant.  ...

Outsourcing Fiasco -
Nov 24, 2009

Click on link.  UK patient medical records end up on black market. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221186/Private-medical-records-sale-Harley-Street-clinic-patients-files-outsourced-input--end-black-market.html#ixzz0UVTq0qNI ...

This Has Nothing To Do With Coding Fiasco.
Mar 21, 2014

Okay, maybe a tiny bit to do with it but It's weird I was kinda an MM "liker" not lover, but after the Ch. 11 announcement and the non notification thing with the coding program, I find myself being very unmotivated to give it more than my minimum effort right now.  It seems so pointless to do anything more.  Kind of found the events this week eye opening regarding this place. Yeah, go ahead, tell me you told me so, I can take it. ...

FIESA/FIASCO
Jun 11, 2014

Got an email from my supervisor this morning to the effect that "we're only at 8-% compliance. We need to get our scores up." Personally, I don't care.  As has been stated so many times, FIESA is demoralizing and demeaning to MLS. I for one am sick of it and refuse to sign off. ...

Fiesa Fiasco
Jun 05, 2015

After experiencing horrendous outcomes with the Fiesa Fiasco since December, I thought I had seen it all.  Nope...  This week, I was audited on a report that although had my ID#, was not one I had typed, or even an account I work on.  This was the ONLY report audited for the pay period, and was right at 98%; AND the ONLY REPORT AUDITED FOR THE PAY PERIOD, go figure.  Now it's been 4 days since I discovered this error, my time card has NOT been corrected, I have been sent our infamous "m ...

Any News On LM Insurance Fiasco?
Jan 26, 2011

xxxx ...

Anyone Have The Fiasco Of New Platform Thrown At You
Jan 25, 2015

Which is supposed to pay more, but has disgustingly bad all ESL. They "allowed" us 30 minutes to read the new account specs and then threw us like red meat to the lions, DSP immediately. Meanwhile the what now looks like normal account work is now the reddest out of TAT I have ever seen. I am enjoying watching their crash and burn. ...

Fiesa Fiasco Had A Bad Report Show Up
Dec 23, 2012

Well, I had a bad report show up.  Was not running at 100% anyway and now this puts me just a hair under 98%.  Am I likely to be terminated or what is likely to happen? ...