A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

gallbladder ultrasound help - anon

Posted: Jul 02, 2010

Ultrasound showed small echogenic ____ s/l non-shedding focus.  Differential diagnosis was polyp versus _____ s/l timif active sludge, but there is no _____ sl/l shedding calculus.  (Her shedding sounds like sharing).

Shedding is probably shadowing - Oracle nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I think "timif active" = TUMEFACTIVE sludge. - Not sure about the others. (n/m)

[ In Reply To ..]
X

shadowing? - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]

Bless you all! It is shadowing and tumefactive - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have probs with Asian ESL - along with being dumb as a rock! Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Gallbladder Ultrasound
Aug 19, 2011

Pt was sent for s/l bradaperpussion ultrasound to look for biliary dysfunction. ...

OB Ultrasound S/l ADAC Ultrasound
May 02, 2011

s/l ADAC ultrasound which is used to determine breech presentation? ...

Gallbladder
Mar 31, 2010

Has anyone heard of something like "gallbladder gyon?"  She lists gallbladder thickening, gallbladder _________, hepatomegaly, etc.  Thanks.  ...

Help! Lab For Gallbladder
Jul 21, 2010

Gallbladder workup - lab s/l barboso count 9.7. ...

Episidimis Gallbladder??
Nov 04, 2009

Does anybody know what this might be??  It says complains of upper right quadrant pain and ultrasound revealed an "episidmis" gallbladder.  Not sure what that is suppose to be?? ...

S/L Slarith Gallbladder
Jan 08, 2010

Mild acute pancreatitis most likely related to gallstones versus.... S/L slarith.... gallbladder Any ideas...pls help...........   ...

Gallbladder S/l Bili Drain
Nov 03, 2009

The patient underwent interventional procedures including chest tubes and a gallbladder s/l bili drain. ...

After The Gallbladder Was Removed, We Then Further Irrigated
Apr 27, 2010

and placed the patient with right side down and head down in order to suction out the s/l "affluent" or" eflluent". ...

Spasme Of The Gallbladder Duct
Aug 02, 2010

Sounds like he is saying spasme of the gallbladder duct.  Could be spasmi maybe?  Tried looking it up but nothing found.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Gallbladder Removal...Impression Is "questionalbe Evolving S/l PYRANASE Vs Phlebitis R/O
Apr 14, 2012

Gallbladder was removed, and the impression was "questionable evolving *PYRANASE* versus phelbitis"...anyone know? I have no clue! :( ...

GV Ultrasound??
Jun 28, 2010

Elderly patient brought in to ED for eval of chest pain and seen by GI doc.  Cardiac evaluation was negative and Dr. XXX xxx, his gastroenterologist thought his symptoms were related to gallstones noted on be s/l "GV" ultrasound. ...

Ultrasound
Sep 14, 2010

GYN: Ultrasound reveals a large amount of bowel and stool, bile in stool, bile and stool? which one? Thanks   ...

OB Ultrasound Is It GPP, GBP ? Pls
Jun 11, 2012

Bedside ultrasound showed cephalic presentation with s/l "GBB, GPP, GBP" of 4.7 ...

S/l Merchan Ultrasound
Nov 17, 2009

s/l merchant ultrasound?  TIA ...

Abdominal Ultrasound
Aug 01, 2010

Multiple gray-scale and color flow images of the __________ were performed The __________ appears slightly prominent with a length of approximately 2 cm.  Sounds like she is saying "pillars".  HUH???? ...

IUP On Ultrasound S/l Blinks
Oct 29, 2010

This patient's food poisoning turned out to be a surprise pregnancy! She undergoes an ultrasound, and doc says: "Ultrasound indicated an intrauterine pregnancy with s/l something something blinks consistent with a fetus 9 weeks 2 days." I'm wondering if "s/l blinks" thing is something to do with the ultrasound machine itself. Does it emit blinks? Bliips? Still don't know what the something something is. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Is An Ultrasound Of The Kidneys The Same As
Feb 16, 2011

I believe it is but today am just second guessing myself. ...

Ultrasound Findings
Mar 02, 2012

History on patient: multinodular goiter and thyroid nodule. Ultrasound scan reveals diffuse heterogenous A with multiple slightly (s/l) hyperchloic hyperechoic nodular area. Not used to ultrasound terms.  I usually just do geri evals and H&Ps for a nursing home. ...

Renal Ultrasound
Mar 07, 2012

The corticomedullary differentiation appears maintained, though, please keep in mind that the (___) secondary to patient body habitus.   1. corticomedually is it spelled correctly or is it cortico-medullary? 2. should there be a comma before and after , thought,?   ...

Reflex To Ultrasound Or 2 Or II
Jun 24, 2015

Good afternoon.  Here is the sentence.  I cannot find a model number Reflex II, so is this some kind of procedure where the mammography goes "to" this Reichert Reflex screen maybe? For breast mass, we will order her mammogram with diagnostic bilateral Reflex "2" ultrasound ...

Re: Renal Ultrasound Report/BPH
Dec 03, 2010

#1: I wanted to know if this sounds like the correct phrase?  "EXAM: Renal ultrasound. HISTORY: (S/l "Focal"?) destructive BPH.  TECHNIQUE: Multiple images were taken of both kidneys and the bladder."   #2: In the same report, I see under findings that it says right after dictating the size of the kidneys: "No other (?) noted." Would that be "No other deficits noted" ? #3: Should the word be just typed as "symmetric" or "symmetrical"? I think symmetrical sounds better but wa ...

Ultrasound Area 5:30, N4 - Is This The Right Way To Type Location? What Is #4?
Jul 12, 2010

s/m ...

Pelvic Ultrasound S/l Secular Images
May 01, 2011

In pelvic ultrasound, doc says  color flow _____ images.  s/l  "secular" but I'm wondering if it is  "sector"   Also same word in venous Doppler.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

S/l Colatent Right Breast Ultrasound Was Done At The Same Time Nm
Jun 04, 2012

nm ...

Radiology: Ultrasound-guided Breast Biopsy
Nov 24, 2009

16-gauge BioPince s/l *variable throw* needle was used to obtain four core passes through this lesion.  Thanks. ...

Cyst At The 1 O'clock To 1B Position (breast Ultrasound)
Jul 01, 2010

A simple-appearing cyst is seen at the 1 o'clock - 1B position measure...   Thanks :) ...

The Patient Had An Ultrasound Of The Scrotum Which Showed Diffuse Mental Health Rigidity
Jul 02, 2010

Hahahaha. ...

"cholelithiasisystic" Gallbladder Wall
Dec 04, 2010

Patient has gallbladder problem, and the doc says: Patient had a sonogram which showed a cholelithasisistic galllbladder wall."  I know this isn't the correct word. I'm thinking he probably means that the gallbladder wall looks like the kind of gallbladder wall a person with cholelithiasis would have, but how is this correctly transcribed?  ...

Pt Had A B&K "Aye Aye Four Aye" Transrectal Ultrasound Transducer Probe.
Jun 16, 2011

Sounds like B&A  A-A-4-A transrectal ultrasound for brachytherapy planning.  ...

S/l "Clara Tee" Ultrasound System.
Mar 21, 2012

? ...