A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

what light do you guys keep talking about?? - On Fluency?

Posted: Dec 15, 2014

No clue. 

light - Tiredmt

[ In Reply To ..]
http://depnow.mmodal.com/

oh wow thanks! - bookmarked it

[ In Reply To ..]
x

light - Tiredmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Of course, half the time it's green when Fluency is actually down. ;)

Similar Messages:

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

No One Talking About DIT
May 30, 2011

I am really surprised that there is no one talking about DIT.  I know that I am not the only one that got the shaft from them.  The owners last excuse for not paying me for work completed was that he just found out that he was losing his eyesight!.  Again, I fell for it hook, line and sinker.  He couldn't answer his emails because he had to find someone else to read them to him.  By the end of the conversation, I was in tears..... I am such a fool.  I did however, get my pay in full, ...

Nobody Talking??
Jan 07, 2015

Must be extremely busy with M*Modal today.  Nobody has anything to say. Either that or they were taught properly and know if they can't say anything nice they won't say anything at all! ...

When Talking About Positions.....
Feb 21, 2012

is 12 o'clock position/axis/radians or twelve o'clock.....please check the book of style, cuz I'm getting confused with these new people.... ...

People Are Always Talking About How ICs Should Not Have
Sep 27, 2012

a set schedule, but I also thought as an IC you should be able to say how much you charge, not let the MTSO tell you how much they are willing to pay you. ...

Tired Of Getting Talking Down To
Nov 14, 2013

anyone else tired of being talking down to by their QC, so sick of it, they act like we are babies and they are the only ones with knowledge.  So we make a mistake, their mistake in this company if making the point value so high on silly things, but there again that is one way of getting rid of us and giving more to off-shoring. Just tired of it all but looking every chance I get.   And I guess the higher ups who get copies of all the QC emails probably are eating it up when they ...

Talking Type
Mar 30, 2015

Has anyone worked for Talking Type?  I just tested for them and wondered how they are as far as paying on time and having enough work.  Thanks.  Ev ...

I Have A PA That Is Dictating Metacarpals When He Talking About
May 02, 2010

xx ...

......He Could Be Talking About Any MTSO In America.
Aug 20, 2010

Gotta love George Carlin; he doesn't mince words.   As I listened to his monologue, I felt like he was describing most MTSO's, not just corporate America: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI ...

Talking About Blood Cells S/l Rue Low...
Oct 26, 2010

s/l rue low...then goes on with platelet count ...

Found The V-mail I Was Talking About
Jun 15, 2012

From 05/08 "During the second quarter, across U.S. and India, you will see integration of our people policies, including compensation and benefits, across all entities. As another step in our Mission ONE organizational integration process, we are continuing to evaluate and align job titles and salary structures, and we expect this to be completed by early summer. Being structured on job titles and salary ranges will help us ensure that we are market competitive and allow for easier integration ...

What Platform Does MModal Use? Someone Was Talking To Me About Sm
May 10, 2013

work and said the use the "M Modal" platofrm.  What is that?  I know back in the Medquist day it was DocQScribe.  Is it that, something like that, or something completely different? ...

Remember When We Were Talking About Words
Dec 20, 2013

People where I live have all started saying Mmbye when they say goodbye.  Like they are getting off the phone and they say mmbye.  It's driving me nuts. ...

Questions To Ask When Talking To Recruiters
Jun 10, 2014

Does anyone know if there isa good website when asking general questions with MT recruiters?  Sometimes I forget to askcertain questions until after I  hagve hung up the pone?  I have made lists before, but would also like another opinion or two.  Thanks ...

Don't See Anyone Here Talking About The New Rules That Have Not Even Been Instituted Yet. Sm
Dec 20, 2014

The hopeful folks....did you forget we have not even started with the new guidelines by which our work will be audited at a yet unspecified date?  You may be feeling all warm and comfy right now with your 99.9% to 100% reviews.  I would not be counting on that. I've had plenty of those, too, and regularly achieved the quarterly bonus up until recently. So, I work 25 hours, and they audited 1 report only with 1 error and I am at a tad over 98%. Meanwhile, I pended 4 jobs and that ...

Pay Per Audio Talking Minute
Jan 16, 2015

Note, these are non-MT jobs. I have been applying to jobs that pay per "audio talking minute." These are all basically customer service jobs which might include a little tech help and also might include some upselling. Anyone have a take on this? After I quit MT, I SWORE I would never do any job that was not hourly or otherwise a guaranteed amount per paycheck. Has anyone done this type of work? I guess I'm curious what "audio talking minute" means. I'm assuming it means not ...

Someone I Was Talking To Told Me Coding
Apr 29, 2015

as transcription of being automated and/or off-shored.   Needless to say this was very discouraging.  Anyone have an opinion about this?  I hope it's not true.  ...

So I Get An Email From N Talking About How They Are Hiring
Apr 30, 2015

for acute care.  I sent them the following email and wonder if I came across as rude. Hi.  I have tried contacting you all several times.  I was hired, finished the paperwork, got the foot pedal and then it seemed like you all forgot about me.  I got another email just like this one and responded to a girl, was told she would get back with me and again I was forgotten.  Please let me know if I can work for you all or not.  If not, please do not email again. ...

Arrrggggg -- Making Me Crazy -- Talking
Feb 26, 2010

in such slow halting manner, almost like a computer voice only worse...I have this dodo at maximum speed and he is still so slow I want to browse between windows... this is probably the result of using voice transcription machines.  Hello, we're human !! please just talk like a regular people-person... ...

What Happened To The Post Below Talking About The Companies
Apr 13, 2010

doing illegal things/getting busted that listed a specific labor law in detail with highlighted areas pertaining to what these MT companies are doing?  Has it been removed, and if so why?  That post had some really good info regarding these companies. ...

Extremely Fast Talking With An Accent.
Feb 07, 2011

I have been transcribing for 11 years and everytime I get a fasting talking dictator with an accent, it slows me down so much that it affects my production.  I have slowed down the speed and added several expanders but that does not seem to help. Are there any tips or suggestions anyone has that can help? Thanks, Mel ...

How Come No One's Talking About The Increased Line Requirement?
Dec 21, 2012

I'm aware of the increase in lines per hour to 186 (average between regular and edited) which I think might be a little challenging to sustain on a regular day-in and day-out basis, but why is no one discussing the increased weekly line requirements. It's a pretty significant jump.  ...

People Who Work For This Company Will Know Who I'm Talking About...
Nov 03, 2012

This company got a huge account that we as MTs cleaned up their late reports at a rate of 9 cpl (1,000 to 2,000 or more) as they put them in our system.  Not a bad line rate, right?  Dictation was bad, sound quality sucked, and on and on. Now that they are dictating into our system daily, the "contract has been renegotiated" and if we still want to type for the account we are getting 7.5 cpl.  What a damned ripoff!! Who can guess what company this one is?  I' ...

How To Type This 10 To The 5th ?? See Msg. Talking About Urine Culture
Dec 11, 2012

We also are awaiting urine culture.  Preliminary she has 2 organisms less than 10 to the 5th in quantity.   Not sure how to type this.  10 and then 5 superscript?? ...

Do These Super-fast-talking Dictators
Apr 12, 2014

their dictation comes out with VR?   I have to retype most of it, whatever I can understand, that is.  :p   ...

The Light Is Now Red
Jan 19, 2013

The light is now red. ...

Some Light For MTs (I Think)
Feb 13, 2013

I have a friend who works at a local hospital and she told me that they are about to start outsourcing their central scheduling department.  She said it is a U.S. based company that will be answering calls, scheduling tests, etc.  She also said that they have already begun outsourcing the discharge followups and surveys.  It is bad for the hospital, as they are losing staff, but I guess it could be good for MTs who just don't want to leave their home. Maybe they could work fo ...

Just Want To Thank You Guys For Being Here
Apr 18, 2012

lets face it the situation rots,,,so we can make the best of a bad situation or curl up and die (cant afford the latter so)...But again thanks for the helpful hints and letting me vent now and again..Im in a better boat then most pulling a disability check from my former job...I just really wish I could do more for you all that depend on this money as your main form of income..There is no way I could do it....so any ideas you all want to try, count me in, if I get fired, I can survive, not very ...

I'm Sure You Guys Have
Mar 24, 2015

dated February 2015 http://crankalicious.hubpages.com/hub/The-Worst-Companies-to-Work-For-M-Modal some of it goes a bit far, in that we do get paid time off, but otherwise, its pretty spot on. i would so love to post this on MM's facebook page or on Twitter for their business partners to read, but i don't know how to do it anonymously.   ...