A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Check the new e-mail - about enhanced benefits

Posted: May 14, 2012

Just now got it.  The good news is no pay cutCool

Nothing really in it for part-timers other than the 401-k increase. - Sour Grapes

[ In Reply To ..]
Us part-timers get shafted again. Sigh.

what exactly are you looking for? - PT benefits?

[ In Reply To ..]
Please enlighten me on what PT benefits would look like. What do other companies (not just transcription companies) offer for PT benefits besides 401K and PTO? I have been FT for so long I wouldn't even know. As far as FT benefits, they hit rock bottom last year so anything they do this year would be an improvement.

It is still early - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
They could still send out another e-mail. I hope we do not get a pay cut.

I guess they could be waiting til - MT week to announce

[ In Reply To ..]
anything else. Remember, that's when we learned about cbay. But I'm trying to be positive.

Remember, - last year

[ In Reply To ..]
the pay cut announcement was in July, long after the benefit announcement about the crappy insurance.

It isn't over yet.

Similar Messages:

Wed. Mail - Still No Check
Mar 28, 2012

Struck out here.  Hopefully one of the others still waiting has better luck.     ...

The Check Is In The Mail....sm
May 18, 2012

How long should I buy the line the check is in the mail?  A week, 2 weeks?  Grrrr..... ...

Check Your E-mail
Jul 15, 2014

anyone speak corporate & can translate? ...

New Incentive - Check Your E-mail
Nov 05, 2010

How nice, we get a 4 cent incentive this time to clean up the work so our ILPs can enjoy their holiday!!!!! ...

Check Your Mail For A Letter From
Aug 12, 2014

DH says it sounds like they are selling our 401K overseas and says it doesn't sound good. I haven't read it yet.  Just FYI. (snail mail, not e-mail) ...

Just Got A Check In The Mail From The DOL Landmark Settlement!
Apr 03, 2015

It was about twice the amount I was expecting, if I was to get anything at all!  I'm pleasantly shocked!  The DOL had called me about a month ago to ask me several questions about when I had worked there.  The letter included with the check from Landmark said that they don't agree with it, but agreed to pay it anyway.  LOL  Hopefully there will be some other former Landmark employees who will also be getting a nice surprise in their mailboxes!   ...

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

Help With E-mail
Mar 25, 2010

I am applying for a position under "Job Seeker's Board."  When I tried to send the E-mail from the job posting, I got this message.  "The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D" Can somebody please tell me what it means and how to fix it? Thank's!   &nbs ...

E-mail?
Jun 30, 2010

Not that I really WANT to hear from the Q, but am I the only one who does not have e-mail still?  I can log into MQ Central fine, click the "my community" button, and the regular e-mail page does come up but with only four boxes at the top (no e-mail list). One of those boxes says something about currently experiencing problems with MT mail, we are contact with the vendor trying to resolve issues.  That's it.  Rest of the page is white. Am I the only lucky one -- an ...

E,mail
Jun 28, 2010

Aaarrrrrrg - are we EVER going to get e.mail again.  Mine has been down since the wk-end.  Are they working on it or what? ...

Not Getting Much E-mail
Jun 27, 2010

This week I have not been getting much e-mail. Anyone else having this problem? Will I get banned from the forum for sking this question? ...

MQ E-mail
Jun 24, 2010

Anybody having trouble getting into MQ e-mail this morning?? It gives me a message that user name or password is not recognized??? ...

I Mail
Sep 22, 2010

Is anyone having trouble getting into MQ mail?  When I try to get in I get a message that says "No content available - Please check if there is content defined for the markup of your client device."  ??????!!! ...

PAY CUT E-MAIL
Jan 10, 2011

I've read a few postings about a "pay cut" that's suppose to take effect soon...  I never got such an e-mail.  Can someone explain what it said, where it was posted please? (ot cut and paste it here)  I checked all my e-mail this weekend, went over everything with a fine toothed comb and got no such e-mail. How can they just cut pay?  ...

No E-mail All Day From TT
Jun 01, 2011

Hi everyone:)  Has anyone received any e-mail today from Transtech.  I haven't gotten 1 e-mail all day, which is unusual.  Thanks! ...

F11 E-mail
Jun 09, 2011

Now we have to fill out a Q-Care ticket and make sure we justify why we used F11?? Just another way for them to squeeeeeze a few more pennies out of us.  A plague on their head, a pox on their house. Bah!! ...

CEO E-Mail
Sep 12, 2011

CEO E-Mail See MQ e-mail.  Anyone care to offer an opinion on what the "Mission ONE Project Announcement" really means.  Also note back-to-back 4-hour maintenance windows, one on 09/18 and one on 09/25.  Wonder what new changes are coming.  Don't remember 4-hour maintenance being performed back-to-back. ...

E-Mail Down?
Dec 13, 2011

What is WITH this e-mail system?? ...

Sent The E-mail To You Know Who
Feb 29, 2012

Doubt he will even read it but if he does, it was nice knowing all of you. I did not use any bad language, but I did speak my mind. I'm not even totally sure the big picture includes MTs/MEs so I guess we should all be looking to change occupations. Either way, sooner or later I will be hired outside of this industry.  Very sad indeed.  It was quite a career until ASR or should I say MQ reducing pay for ASR and buying up every other company out there.  I did state it shou ...

Another E-mail From Amy
Oct 16, 2012

Did anyone else feel like she was trying to rub salt into an open wound with this e-mail about BOOST? ...

V-Mail
Oct 31, 2012

tell me when I can open my eyes. ...

E-mail From CCM
Jan 04, 2013

Okay, it is 8 p.m. Friday night.  Just checked e-mails.  Noting my CCM sent one out at 4 p.m.   Little concerned as to its content.  She stated mandatory conference calls in the next 2 weeks with an "agenda," but will be brief.  With what I am reading on this board, I am worried what this might be about.  Hope I am one of the first ones on the call so as not to have 2 weeks of worrying.  Anybody with any thoughts? ...

Is E Mail Down For Anyone As Well?
Jan 11, 2013

I can't get into mmodal e mail either.  ...

E-mail From The Man
Jan 30, 2013

Oh, is the man who cut my pay and sends all the work who knows where?  the man, yeah, sit there and gloat.  I love the part where he says "ensures highly accurate speech understanding".  Who told him that?  Why is that with some of the easiest doctors you have to still change at least 1-2 stuff in each sentence?  That system is not at 99%.  Let him try to edit and a report and I am sure he will say the same thing I say sometimes (Where in the he** did that come ...

Mail Down? Nm
Mar 18, 2013

nm ...

I Can See We Got V-Mail
Mar 26, 2013

open it. I'm assuming it's more rah rah MMuddle Corporate Management Team, but could someone tell me if it's something other than that? Thanks ...

Web E-mail
Sep 26, 2013

I cannot access my web e-mail.  I believe there was an upgrade happening this week (thought today).  Now they want user name and password.  Is our name our e-mail address and is the password the same as the one we log into the intranet with?  I'm hoping it is just down for a few hours until they do the upgrade.  Any thoughts?  Thanks! ...

What Gets Me Is When I Get An E-mail Sm
Apr 02, 2014

from a supervisor with a typo or a word spelled incorrectly or misuse of a word. I want so much to send a reply stating "Failed audit!" And where does the doctor's responsibility come in? I can't believe how poor some of their grammar is and how they mix up genders throughout the report. It's unbelievable how much we have to correct to make them look good. And how many times do they mix their singular and plural tenses? I just wonder how many reports from any given transcriptionis ...