A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Incentive weekend plus mandatory overtime - plus Easter Weekend equals

Posted: Apr 07, 2012

NJA. Thanks Muddle!

Speak for yourself. I take it your team has a low - workflow. We have extremely high volumes.

[ In Reply To ..]
%

I believe I was speaking for myself - Thank You!

[ In Reply To ..]
(*)

then maybe your team should work harder - cause

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked my butt off all week so I wouldnt have to work all weekend and I dont wanna bounce to your accounts. Maybe if you all worked as hard as I did, you would have a backlog and we all could enjoy our weekend.

Not so sure about that, I average about 89hrs a pay-period - we are one of those teams on Mandatory OT.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

It nerver ceases to amaze me. And it happens - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
every single time. I've been on this board for many years. So sick of some MTs "bragging" about all the work they have. Just let someone vent will you. One day the chances are VERY GOOD that you will be in the same boat with NJA and then you will be back here complaining about it. Happens EVERY TIME.....

M Modal pays incentive for Easter? - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
Transcend doesn't. Which if there are no jobs available then what good does it do right?

Why you bickering between yourselves - dont you see the pattern

[ In Reply To ..]
My team put out on Thursday that there was an incentive and extra hours approved for the weekend before even seeing the workload...So of course, I plan on running out of work today...its a holiday weekend traditionally people avoid the hospitals with the stupid BS crap they usually come in for..They dont give a crap about anything or anyone but staying in TAT..

Similar Messages:

Mandatory Overtime
May 03, 2014

on accounts you have never seen before and likely will never see again.  Last time this happened, I had audits on these reports...and failed them... ...

Wonder About Mandatory Overtime
Apr 18, 2015

Could the suits be so devious as to require mandatory overtime so it temporarily boosts income so they look like they are paying a living wage? Or is there just a supply/demand problem? I did check into mandatory or forced overtime. It is legal as long as it is not causing a safety risk and there are 16 states putting restrictions on forced overtime. Alaska, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Isl ...

Overtime Approved All Weekend
Apr 04, 2011

Now NJA on Monday morning, par for course.  So glad that the CCM is happy and will get a bonus.  Amazing that I can get up in such a good mood, everything going great, until I sit down to this computer.  All goes in the cra*pper after that.  ...

Mandatory Overtime,,is That Legal??
Jan 31, 2012

I have chronic pain and can barely stand 8 hours let alone a 1 hour mandatory OT... ...

Is Mandatory Overtime Legal?
Aug 21, 2013

there is NO TIME in my day for this!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Yippy Mandatory Overtime!
May 09, 2014

Before anyone goes yelling about mandatory overtime being illegal, it's not, at least not in my state - and not federally either.   And what a great opportunity during my graduate midterm exams and Mother's Day weekend that I now have the awesome opportunity to work even more hours!!!  I didn't have enough stuff to do this weekend, I'm so excited! Shoot. me.   ...

Mandatory 1 Hour Overtime Until Further Notice,,huh?
Feb 27, 2012

can they do this? ...

Anybody Else Sick And Tired Of The MANDATORY Overtime
Jun 05, 2012

I appreciate the work, but 3 months of mandatory overtime is taking a toll on my back, neck and hands.  ...

Mandatory Weekend Day?
Jul 18, 2012

I just listened to the monthly meeting and she said ALL employees are now required to work at least 1 weekend day? Has anyone who is M-F been forced to change their schedule yet?  ...

Mandatory Weekend Day
Oct 21, 2014

After 12 years with Mmodal, and 5 with YOG, all working a weekend day, I still cannot get change my schedule to at least every-other weekend off.  Does everyone work a mandatory weekend day, or is it just T3?  TU ...

Mandatory Weekend Work
Aug 07, 2010

Can a company impose mandatory weekend work on their employees who work one weekend day anyway?  Just curious !  MTs have Friday to Monday to complete the mandatory schedule of say an extra five or 10 hours !!!     ...

Mandatory Weekend Hours
Aug 12, 2010

My CCM has been harping on us voluntarily changing our scheduled to weekend hours, how "it won't hurt a bit" and you may quote me.  I already work every Sunday, but they want me to now work a 6th day, splitting one of my other days where they no longer need me to work, into Friday evening hours.  How am I supposed to do this when I already have a second part-time job on the 2 days I have off?  If they didn't slash my salary by 40%, I wouldn't have to work around the ...

OT With Weekend Incentive
Apr 30, 2010

With the weekend incentive, is OT automatically approved? Can't get a response from CCM.  ...

New Weekend Incentive...sm
Oct 15, 2010

Same old yada, yada, yada. It seems like they set my minimum at too many lines for me to ever achieve it so I don't even try.   BUT did you read the towards the bottom of the email where it says that the payout is Nov 25 EXCEPT for former spheris employees who will get their incentive $$ ON OR BEFORE NOV 5!!??? This is not fair. But then, when is this company ever fair. ...

Another Incentive This Weekend...nm
Dec 17, 2010

no msg ...

Incentive For Weekend
Jul 12, 2012

Here we go again, incentives offered for weekend and having to meet minimum lines to earn the incentive, but work is popping up so slow it isn't even funny.  My time card looks like I just clock in and out for the fun of it.  Come on!  Where is the work to even make the incentive pay? ...

Love The Mandatory Weekend Hours
Jun 27, 2010

so I can waste my time sitting here staring at NJA screen.  I need a new job!! ...

So What Happens If You Do NOT Work Mandatory 2 Hours Over Weekend?
Aug 22, 2012

x ...

Are You Kidding Me? ANOTHER Weekend Incentive? NM
May 07, 2010

No message ...

Anybody With The Incentive This Weekend Get Screwed Over?
Oct 07, 2013

Our region had an incentive where if you worked a minimum of 3 hours overtime you would get an extra $10 an hour on top of OT pay.  Well, I put in an extra 3 hours  Friday morning.  Predictably there was NJA on Saturday during my shift, only for about an hour or so and since it was Saturday and my shift ends at midnight, I had to take PTO.  Per my manager, that PTO canceled out an hour of my 3 hours of OT, meaning I didn't get the inventive.  What a scam.  Let& ...

Another Weekend Incentive - What's Happening In India? Nm
Dec 11, 2009

xx ...

NO WORK - INCENTIVE WEEKEND - PER NORM
Mar 05, 2011

Anyone else outta work on this glorious BONUS weekend.  I am just trying to work my normal schedule. This is ridiculous, but not surprising.  :/ ...

2 Hours Mandatory OT & Incentive Period = NJA For Me.
Jun 30, 2012

All the work in my group is gone and now I am in the cesspool :( At least I have work, but I have already been warned that I will be on performance review. Well, this won't help my plight. I already spend too much time checking client profiles, some of which are difficult to figure out. ...

Is There An Incentive Bonus This Weekend? Didn't Get Any Email.
Jan 14, 2011

xx ...

I Looked At My Count Thus Far For "incentive" Weekend And Realized
Mar 07, 2011

My lph doing ASR is the same as my lph for straight typing!! - I'm not a fast typist anymore - hands a bit stiff at my old age. I've tried everything, including only using the keyboard and no mouse. Just too much stopping and starting - at least 3 times a line. And if it's a correction, extra time needed to highlight and type over. It felt so good to get a couple typing jobs as I had some continuity going - none of this herky jerky of stop-start-stop....... I've got my res ...

"Mandatory" Overtime
Aug 09, 2010

I am sick of "mandatory" overtime! I know I should not complain b/c alot of you MTs out there are out of work and would gladly trade, so I hear ya there, but we are not notified of this OT until midday or at the end of the day, especially on Fridays, and we are not asked to work OT. We are told it is "mandatory." Okay, I understand back log and TAT and all that, but even though we are employee status with a set schedule and I work 6 days a week as it is, maybe I have plans and would've work ...

"Mandatory" OT Every Weekend
Jan 14, 2012

Can they really make us do "Mandatory" OT?  It is happening almost every weekend for the last 2 months. Could they fire me for NOT doing it----although, I could only wish.  ...

Not Getting Overtime Pay???
Feb 21, 2011

I work second shift, so, due to the time change from PST to CST, after 10 pm my time, the last hour of my shift shows up as the next day. I worked 1.5 hours this morning and then my regular 2:30-11 pm shift, so I figure I should be paid for 1.5 hours overtime, but my calculated time (I recently discovered this on the current time card page) shows me as only getting credit for 0.5 hours overtime with 8 RT (Regular time) + 0.5 OT hours showing up on Sunday and then 1 hour showing up on Monday as ...

The VP Wants Us To Do Overtime!
Mar 12, 2012

Wow!  The actual VP of the company wants us to do overtime this week!  I thought for sure with that AWESOME incentive we had over the weekend that there would be absolutely no work this week!  ...

Overtime As An IC????
May 08, 2012

I got an e-mail last week saying OT was required during the upcoming weekend.  Wow!  What's up with that?  I'm an IC and part time at that.  Crazy!   ...