A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Here's ASR's newest take on PFO.. Patent four men Whiley - Fossil

Posted: Mar 08, 2012

x

PFO - fedup

[ In Reply To ..]
boy, I thought I got a lot of screwy ASRs!! Funny

Haha...I usually get "Patient 4 men valley" n/m - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

S/l Patent
Jun 06, 2010

Occluded right upper lobe posterior and superior segments "patent" into rear segment right upper lobe. Thank you! ...

Wmx Newest
Apr 29, 2011

Well, I guess we don't have to worry about layoffs again with the loss of this last big account.  We will thin the herds out for them.  Such a cleaver move on their part. I was hoping to stay here until retirement but....  Medquist is even beginning to look good.  At least they don't try and flatter you as they stick it to you. The rewards for doing a REMARKABLE job are just endless, aren't they? ...

Newest BS--QC Grid
May 27, 2015

An email was sent to QC stating that even though we are pretty much just doing a second pass editing job now and on production only, it was stated they still expect us to send feedback to MLS.  So instead of using Fiesa for its intended purpose we are suppose to go back to sending feedback emails.  First of all, from reading posts on here it has been stated by many that QC error feedback doesn't count for anything with regards to pay, etc., so why waste time looking at it.  S ...

Area Is Grossly Patent?
Jun 16, 2011

During PE under ENT doc states after Uvula is midline s/l Area is grossly patent. Does the word area sound right or should it  be something else? ...

This Newest Decrease In Pay Reinforces My Decision
Mar 02, 2010

to quit.  I gave my notice last week.  CCM called and talked me into staying.  I said I would try it out a couple of more weeks.  The next day I got 2 ASR reports, one a 9 minute report with over 200 corrections and a 4 minute report with 56 corrections.  I was so ticked off that I just logged off on Friday and haven't logged back in since.  I haven't checked my e-mail, so I don't know if I have been fired yet.  This newest screwing makes me ...

Re: The Newest Job Posting; No Contact Info, Sm
Sep 25, 2013

and when I tracked the company down and sent in a resume/cover letter, I was told by HR by e-mail that they are not looking for an MT right now, they are fully staffed.  Wazzup with that???????? ...

WebmedX'ers, Is The Newest Survey About Best In Healthcare Mandatory?
Aug 02, 2010

nm ...

S/l *flap-loid* Patent Foramen Ovale
Jul 28, 2011

s/l *flap-loid* patent foramen ovale ...

Chronic Medical Illnesses Include *patent* Cardiac Valve.
Oct 29, 2009

nm tia   ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...