A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Area is grossly patent? - gagirl

Posted: Jun 16, 2011

During PE under ENT doc states after Uvula is midline s/l Area is grossly patent.

Does the word area sound right or should it  be something else?

nares? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Grossly Inaccurate C-LPH?
Dec 17, 2014

Does anyone else show a grossly inaccurate C-LPH? ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

S/l Patent
Jun 06, 2010

Occluded right upper lobe posterior and superior segments "patent" into rear segment right upper lobe. Thank you! ...

Here's ASR's Newest Take On PFO.. Patent Four Men Whiley
Mar 08, 2012

x ...

S/l *flap-loid* Patent Foramen Ovale
Jul 28, 2011

s/l *flap-loid* patent foramen ovale ...

Chronic Medical Illnesses Include *patent* Cardiac Valve.
Oct 29, 2009

nm tia   ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Pt Had Tumor Right Leg. Tumor Was Grossly Resected. It Turned Out To Be An S/l RCA Resction. TIA
Nov 19, 2009

xx ...

Anyone Else In The Dallas Area?
Oct 14, 2009

I've not met many MT's in this area. ...

S/l Indoperiscapular Area
Feb 03, 2010

The patient is having trouble with his right shoulder.   He has tenderness in his s/l indoperiscapular area. tia. ...

No Jobs Available. SA5 Area. Still Cannot
Feb 05, 2010

An email from manager stated it could take a couple of weeks to get backlog because each name has been put in separately for the backlog. WHATEVER!!!! NO WORK.  Only doing my accounts and BOB is low.  No more PTO time to take.  I am screwed.  HATE THIS JOB!!!  Trying to take some college classes this summer. ...

How Would You Type 9 10 Area?
Mar 12, 2010

Examination of the right lower rib cage reveals pain about the 9 10 area on the ribs. tia. ...

S/l Supervehicular Area
Sep 14, 2010

He had good air entry bilaterally. He has a mass in the left sup_______area which could be a thyroid nodule or a lymph node. appearance. His heart is about ...

Area Of Uj? Near The Radius Sm
Jun 09, 2011

His pisiform is in excellent conjunction with the radius itself, but the s/l "area uj"  appears to be well preserved.  There is callous formation over the radius ...

Neck And S/l Decloget Area - Sm
Oct 31, 2009

Definitely doing too much today - cannot even come up with this word that I know that I know! Help please and thank you. ...

MT Transcription Area In Your Home, Where Is It?
Jan 25, 2010

Where are you set up?  I am moving my desk and office stuff around, I find if I do that I actually work better (I know that sound strange, but I find that it's true!)  My mother used to move her furniture around every once in a while... LOL Not that it made a huge amount of difference honestly, but it made her happy and it did liven things up a bit. So, my question is, where is your MT station set up in your home?  I thought about moving out by the kitchen and out of my offi ...

What The Heck? New Service Area For SA5-6?
Jan 26, 2010

What?  Anyone else?  I have to copy my dictionary and expansions.  Cannot call support for this.  Have to do it on your own.  Want it done in a couple of days.  They give you an option to go to a special webinar for dates Januar 20, 21 and 25th? HELLO?????  I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL THIS MORNING AND I DO BELIEVE IT IS THE 26th.  Gosh!  GET ME OUT OF THIS COMPANY!!!  I HAVE HAD IT!!!!  IT SUCKS!!!!  ...

North Area NJA As Usual
Feb 24, 2010

with CCM requesting folks do schedule changes also as usual these days.  I don't know about you, but when told we can "set our own schedule," I took this to believe we create our own schedule and then work it.  If the Q doesn't have enough work available for us to do, then why do they still give us this option to do?  There's nothing more frustrating to me than signing in to work, not having any, and then being ask to work later.  If I wanted to "work late ...

S/l Lyngirdle - Cervicothoracic Area. TIA!!
Jun 19, 2010

Doctor states, "He has some discomfort with range of motion of the right (s/l) lyngirdle." ...

Low Back - Multipitus? Area
Aug 14, 2010

A male patient comes in with low back pain.  He has point tenderness and muscle spasming in the multipitus (?) area. I have never heard of that and have searched everywhere and all reference books.  Has anyone ever heard of multipitus?  He pronounced it mul-ti-pi-tus. Any help is very much appreciated. ...

Personal Study Area
Dec 23, 2011

I am getting ready to enroll this week with Andrews for medical coding, and am really looking forward to this new challenge and learning opportunity!!  After 30 years as a state employee, I'm actually switching careers. With that being said, I was just interested to find out "where" people like to study in their homes when studying 4-5 hours a night and working assignments.  Do you sit at a desk with the computer in front of you, or do you use the dining room table, a comfortable ...

Local Area Switching To VR
Mar 13, 2012

I have always worked for local hospitals and doctor's offices.  I have never worked through a company, but with most of our local area switching to VR I am having to look to companies for work.  In our local area our transcriptionists usually are paid about 12 cents per line,  but I am noticing most companies pay is substantially lower as i saw an ad for Sten Tel paying only 5-6 cpl.   Could anyone tell me what the norm is for pay with companies?  Thanks for all help. ...

Easiest Area Of Transcription
Jul 06, 2012

Just curious, if someone is just getting into medical transcription, what would be considered the easiest type of work to do, if there is such a thing?  I was started out doing ER work and wonder if that's the simplest or just what they needed most at the time?  ...

Anyone From The Kansas City Area?
Mar 20, 2013

*sis-a-lay-ic* Structures Of The Perianal Area
Aug 27, 2013

Perianal masses being excised that "appear to be *sis-a-lay-ic* structures" that were passed off the field as specimen.  That is phenetic.  Thanks! ...

GI Term? ADI - Nevermind, It's Area. OY!
Apr 25, 2014

Maybe it's the head cold I'm fighting, or lack of coffee, but, for the life of me, I can't think what this ESL doc (who speaks distinctly) is talking about when he says, "inflamed-appearing ADI in the rectum."  The patient underwent colonoscopy and it showed: "His colonoscopy showed an inflammatory-appearing polyp in the rectum and a small patch of mild to moderate inflammation noted in the rectum." So, is anyone here familiar with an "ADI", or do you have any idea what else ...

Anyone Live In The Phoenix Area?
Apr 29, 2014

Mayo Clinic has an MT position their website - have to live in the Phoenix area - wage listed $23. Me, I live in the frozen tundra of Minnesota so won't work for me. Check it out! ...

Anyone In The Saint Louis MO Area Looking
Sep 20, 2014

There is an available position in Dermatopathology, Washington University School of Medicine for a Medical Secretary/Transcriptionist.  I spoke personally with the hiring supervisor and she was asking if I'm interested and I wasn't because I don't want to give upmy 10 Hour Day/4x Per Week. This is a very interesting position and they are not interested in Voice Recognition.  It's a real position and they need someone soon. ...

Is There A Footplate Region In The Elbow Area
Dec 31, 2009

The word sounds like footplate, but I cannot find anything to verify this.  Does this sentance make sense?   There is vague increased signal intensity within the footplate region and distal end of the triceps tendon consistent with tendinosis.   Thanks, jackie ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...